• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I accidently posted on the wrong thread.....
ZHtO15x.gif

image.php

Oberon

Banned

ultimax

Damn Kishi really doesn't care much for Sakura, (Even though he wrote her)

"I decided quite a while ago to go with Hinata.

There was a time when I was on the fence about going with Sakura, but after coming this far and just having Sakura switch over to loving Naruto would make her kind of a terrible woman.
Anyway, Sakura really has always just been wholeheartedly about Sasuke.”
Funny that's what he thought would make her a "terrible woman"

I always thought she was a terrible character because she never got over sasuke

Xiraiya

So I've been into the tartarus or whatever that dungeon is called, basically I just spammed Agi, it seems like if you do that then you just chain endlessly and those slime things can't hurt you, for now anyway.

So I've been into the tartarus or whatever that dungeon is called, basically I just spammed Agi, it seems like if you do that then you just chain endlessly and those slime things can't hurt you, for now anyway.
Youve just discovered how to beat Persona 3 and 4! Dont forget to get those all-out attacks!

Well that's kind of cool then, yeah I do the all-out attacks as they come up.
Yeah almost all the enemies that arent bosses have a weakness, just have Mitsuru scan them and guess a random element on turn 1 and the fight will be done by turn 2. The only problem is that you run out of sp really fast so try to have your other party member knock people down more than you do.

Squishy3

The actual challenge of P3/4 is not running out of SP while you grind/explore. Enjoy.
P3 it's easy because you just return to the entrance and everything is restored, you just climb until either the MC is tired or you have no party members left to explore with. P4 you gotta remember to buy TaP Soda until the machine is out of stock every week.

P3 it's easy because you just return to the entrance and everything is restored, you just climb until either the MC is tired or you have no party members left to explore with. P4 you gotta remember to buy TaP Soda until the machine is out of stock every week.
Portable made it kind of harder to get SP because they made the save clock into a psudo-fox but the prices are no where as bad.

Portable made it kind of harder to get SP because they made the save clock into a psudo-fox but the prices are no where as bad.

I really hate how forced the Fox Social link is when it ties to SP restoration. I don't understand how people think there are worse Social links out there when you never get attached to the fox.

ultimax

I really hate how forced the Fox Social link is when it ties to SP restoration. I don't understand how people think there are worse Social links out there when you never get attached to the fox.
I think that's cuz most people don't even count the fox as an actual social link. It's that bad lol

Ok, so Muramasa is pretty damn fun. I'm two bosses in and it's a little mushy-mashy button bashy, but otherwise it's great.

To answer JooseBawcks, I like how the Long Sword is way more deliberate, but it's just a bit too slow, so I end up blocking a ton of hits. I feel like the skill ceiling is probably higher with Long, but I'm doing a lot better in fights with the normal sword. Aerial moves are way better with LongSword though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom