• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of animals, do you guys have any pets?
My mother told me that I could get one when I move out..

My beautiful 3 year old baby boy "Big Boss."

P8Rvk2e.jpg

fhBME11.jpg

Squishy3

That's cool but I was really hoping for full campaign co-op as well.
At least Far Cry's core gameplay is more interesting than Unity's. Unity doesn't let you ride elephants with war paint into battle, while Far Cry does, making the coop much more appealing.

360pages

Ciel is petty boring so far. I'm also not really interested in the setting. The Holy Grail War was way better to me.

Ciel route will make you either love her or hate her. How far are you in it so far?

I do think Melty Blood has a far more interesting villain for the cast. (Living rumors>>>reincarnating Vampire)

croten

Ciel route will make you either love her or hate her. How far are you in it so far?

I do think Melty Blood has a far more interesting villain for the cast. (Living rumors>>>reincarnating Vampire)

Does the manga cover the Ciel route?
I'm just after the part where Shiki tried to rape Arcueid

Uh, no actually

Whats the rule of 5?
Since most animes have a couple episodes of story/lore building before actually getting into the meat and potatoes of it all, the Rule of 5 is where you give it 5 episodes before you decide if you want to watch it or not. Some people do 4 or 6 or 7, it all depends on how tolerant you are.
Speaking of animals, do you guys have any pets?
My mother told me that I could get one when I move out..

3 dogs, a cat, a bunch of cows, chickens, and 3 horses. Used to have goats, but they died.
I'm secretly Plague

Yeah, i'm listenning to blood drain -again- it's so good. You can buy them imported from japan i beleive? You can get unib ost but not exe late, yet.

I mostly want the Melty Blood one, but they don't sell it online.
To the local anime store.
I'll just wait until I have enough funds and exe late OST to come out.
Replace underground fight with smash and you get the idea

Also found this and this on indo-bob's tumblr
He's got full on R63+R34(R97?) stuff ;_;
Why is R63 pat soo gud?

360pages

I will finish the manga and unless I feel like I didn't get enough I will leave it there, so far I'm not too interested.

Well, you just need her route for Melty blood and Battle moon wars since that is pretty much the canon route for the later games.

I love the Melty blood Manga, but the games get more of the story right. (React covers the story of the first game as well as the second story and then Actress again is after that story wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom