• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazwulf confirmed for best skin

x7iTXMz.png
Dick equals diamonds.

Xiraiya

In her S-Link you help her get over her asshole first crush, eat steak and karate fight gang members together until she finally realizes she wants to be a cop and you makeout, then go eat steaks again. It's the best development in the series,
That actually does sound pretty good, I still wouldn't want her as a romantic interest but I really like Chie in concept as a bro best friend character however.

Hey now. I take offense to that!
Ignore him, he's well known to be pissy.

I... really? It wasn't great, but it was way fucking better than Kenji or
Fatty

Just looking at this image infuriates me. And the worst part is that it's so terrible that I question if that's even in the game, but the fact that it's even a question if a character in a JRPG says "Roflcopter" or not shows that it's the fucking worst shit ever.

Just looking at this image infuriates me. And the worst part is that it's so terrible that I question if that's even in the game, but the fact that it's even a question if a character in a JRPG says "Roflcopter" or not shows that it's the fucking worst shit ever.

But isn't the point that it's
an adult trying to act like a kid?

It's well known that old people are pretty bad at that.
I think it fits rather well.

The revalaiton makes this screenshot make more sense, even if it doesn't make me want to kill somebody with a fork any less

Maybe it's my complete deadened sense of reacting to internet stupidity, but it just makes me smile in the way of "Oh man that's embarassing".
I can't really blame you for it infuriating you though. It probably localized really poorly from japanese.

But isn't the point that it's
an adult trying to act like a kid?

It's well known that old people are pretty bad at that.
I think it fits rather well.

Knowing that now it makes more sense, but I didn't know that shit playing it for the first time so it just sent me into spirals of anger and I had to stop doing the S-Link.

Xiraiya

This is just going by so far, Yukari could end up completely useless, Chie could end up way more awesome than the anime.

But right now, Chie up until and through Yukiko stuff has been mostly disappointing and kind of annoying.

Yukari has been perfectly likable.

Will that change? We'll see.

But for now, it is what it is.

All them screenshots of P4 characters blushing infuriate me. Atleast Roflcopter has true cultural value.

But yeah, from all the descriptions of Chie here I'd like Yukari more too.

Ric Flair is the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards.

"I got daddy issues." Vs. "Yo let's hangout on the roof, watch these kung-fu movies, do vigilante justice and eat steak."

Only if you don't count Macho the Sky Dragon
tumblr_mx893dkkTr1qkpz2go1_500.gif

Daddy issues? How interesting. Let me just get invested in your bland-ass character for a little bit. Nice useless bow.
HOLY SHIT CHIE YOU JUST USED YOUR FOOT TO KICK THAT TANK TO DEATH LET'S GO EAT FSTEAK

Ric Flair is the most powerful of the Egyptian God Cards.

"I got daddy issues." Vs. "Yo let's hangout on the roof, watch these kung-fu movies, do vigilante justice and eat steak."

I actually did want to bring up how disappointing the 'daddy issue' thing was. I had liked that she was just a normal character, but then they randomly dump that cliche nonsense on it. Soon after is when I stopped playing so I was hoping it wouldn't amount to anything too bad later.

But yeah, I always prefer grounded characters over the wacky, over-the-top fun times ones when it comes to these long haul RPGs.

But yeah, I always prefer grounded characters over the wacky, over-the-top fun times ones when it comes to these long haul RPGs.

That's the thing I like about Chie, though, she has personality, but her actual character isn't ridiculous. She has actual issues and has serious moments with a lot of introspection in her S-Link. That's one of the things Persona does well, is not having completely ridiculous characters, even the genius highschool detective is a believable character with realistic motivations.

That's the thing I like about Chie, though, she has personality, but her actual character isn't ridiculous. She has actual issues and has serious moments with a lot of introspection in her S-Link. That's one of the things Persona does well, is not having completely ridiculous characters, even the genius highschool detective is a believable character with realistic motivations.

Pretty much this.

Did you see him last night?

Stuff of legends.

Yeah, it was fucking awesome. Redeemed the overall rough show with just him alone.

Early in the night I jokingly said "You know what would be awesome? If it just came down to Ziggler to win the whole thing after Cena gets taken out early on." thinking nothing like that would ever happen, then bam! He totally did it! In that one moment my rampant Ziggler love was justified.

Yeah, it was fucking awesome. Redeemed the overall rough show with just him alone.

Early in the night I jokingly said "You know what would be awesome? If it just came down to Ziggler to win the whole thing after Cena gets taken out early on." thinking nothing like that would ever happen, then bam! He totally did it! In that one moment my rampant Ziggler love was justified.

One of my favourite moments of the night was just after Rusev drops through the table. Ziggy is tagged out and is crumpled up in a pile outside of the ring. A guy leans over the barricade, looks at him and just says "Jesus" and sits back down.

Him and Hennig in a match would make my life complete.

How the fuck does his body even work?

I've heard in interviews that he has like, the lowest injury rate of everyone there, because he throws himself so far into going limp that it prevents injury a lot. Which is pretty awesome, but also why he never gets pushed, since he makes everyone's moves look so good that he looks weak by comparison, since they can't sell his moves as well.

Think about that, he looks weak next to people like R-Truth and Zack Ryder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom