• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crashes are completely random, though when they happen in the same chapter around the same area, it's annoying. Though I found it either went away after not playing the game for a while, or just restarting the entire chapter.

Either way, it's still infrequent enough that it's a bit extreme to just drop the PC version because of that.

Squishy3

guys i can't handle the new sf4 costumes capcom released

i can't

fSbKCno.jpg

Also, you know what I think about snow, as someone who was born an Alaskan and dealt with that shit for 19 years?

It's fine so long as I don't have to walk in it. Looking out the window to see a layer of white blanketing the town is a lovely sight, but the moment someone starts moving through it that shit's ruined. Especially when dirt and gravel is mixed in, and it all turns ugly. Not to mention nobody in Alaska even thinks to drive extra cautiously because we ain't like the rest of the states that close down everything because of an inch of snow and aren't a bunch of pussies.

Plus for the last few years I was living in Anchorage I had to snowblow our big ass driveway which took anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour depending on how thick and wet it was. Wasn't a fan.

Glad to be living in northwestern Washington state instead, you are not missed in the slightest Alaska.

I should really catch up on that. I stopped just after
creepy kid tried to rape Kirigod's new squeeze.

Apparently they're getting the band back together to go after a legendary sword in Alfheim. Hopefully this arc focuses on multiple characters and has less fanservice.

Literally as I typed that we cut to Asuna taking a bath. What am I doing

Apparently they're getting the band back together to go after a legendary sword in Alfheim. Hopefully this arc focuses on multiple characters and has less fanservice.

Literally as I typed that we cut to Asuna taking a bath. What am I doing

You love it tho...

I wonder how much of it the author actually wrote. The creepiness can't all be just him right? It has to be the director...

im so jealous of texas weather

inb4 the heat sucks, because i love that shit
You shouldn't be... It doesn't even get that hot

Our weather is fucking crazy. It changes from hot to cold and rainy to mildly warm 80s again to its snowing outside in 2 weeks. We've been stabilizing for just this year for some reason

360pages

Well, slowly I guess my story is getting popular somewhat. Bah, now that I actually broke the 30000 there is enough for people to judge if they will enjoy it or not.

Well, hw is done. Anyone in the mood to get smashed?

Smash2.png

Also, steam won't download on my computer since it says it needs to be connected to a network in order to update or something. Guess I was just destined to never be a PC gamer.

360pages

I should read those pages from the light novel. I don't remember them being there.. hmm...

Also, is anyone here big into PCs? Black friday sales are coming up and really making me want to destroy my wallet.. Like.. the prices on these SSDs..

I'm positive that those were a joke... I don't think anyone could write that with a straight face.

ultimax

Also, steam won't download on my computer since it says it needs to be connected to a network in order to update or something. Guess I was just destined to never be a PC gamer.

tumblr_mv6o691SID1r30985o1_500.gif

Did somebody say smash?
i can be on in like 1-2 hours

Shackzam

Smash2.png

I can play some smash. Just give me like 20-30 minutes

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Played more MGR today. Boy does that game become more easier when you
start using the lock on button :(
Now I know how woolie feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom