• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ic. You should read them, you won't regret it.
heh.
For some context, i woke up 6 hours ago.. and it's 12am already.

It's finnneee.. Read Ratman if you haven't already and if you have there's ubel blatt for some coolish slicing and killing.

install steam already! Everyone else is on there and you'll get instant messages.
B-but Frog girl...I need my daily dose of kawaii frog girl...

heh.

It's finnneee.. Read Ratman if you haven't already and if you have there's ubel blatt for some coolish slicing and killing.

install steam already! Everyone else is on there and you'll get instant messages.

I can't. I tried to but it said something about not being connected to the network.

Zenfalcia

B-but Frog girl...I need my daily dose of kawaii frog girl...

It's ok. You can wait.

All the cool people are on Steam.

Yeah they are!

Remaster.

So like a game of the year edition?

I thought It was just more DLC

Idk. I was confused at first..

I can't. I tried to but it said something about not being connected to the network.

That happens because it might be due to your firewall blocking it? Somehow it can't connect to steam to install...

The only time I ever hate writing with a partner is when they do that stereotypical "make these two fuck" actions with the character. Awkward stumble into the other's arms, nip slips, all that. Especially when it's the first time the two of them have met.

It's ok. You can wait.

Yeah they are!

That happens because it might be due to your firewall blocking it? Somehow it can't connect to steam to install...

Steam is so hard you guys ;__;

This was like trying to download visual novels

It's ok. You can wait.

Yeah they are!

B-but I already started shipping black, long haired girl with the protagonist!

ZSS is officially the one that wears the pants in the ZSS x Mac shipping. Write it into the lore.
That was already evident though
heh.
Well time for coffee then. Maybe it'll make you stay up long enough to go to sleep at the right time
Fuck I don't wanna go through this game again.

I just did some local 6 player smash with two man teams, and FFA. That shit was fantastic, it works great, it really feels only about as chaotic as a 4 player match.

Not having input lag for once also rocked.

Squishy3

Aren't you trying to get into developing games and IT.. You're supposed to know about computers...
I'd like to see his attempts at getting a compiler running "Hello World!" if he has problems figuring out how to install Steam.

We still love you Skalafarebear

Programming >__> I know how to download java and cpp. Not steam.
i can't understand you know how to do that and not install steam when it's literally go to steam website > install steam > create account > log in

You know what? The podcasts feel unoptimized to me. Why are the file sizes so large for such subpar audio quality? I'm pretty sure Woolie is doing something wrong at post.

No, but broken rolls.

The game is getting rebalanced, so that problem will be fixed. Hopefully, they get rid of the Agility stat in full, and just handle rolls and invincibility like DS1.

And buff Dex.

I doubt it. I'll wait a few months after release before I consider thinking about it though

You know what? The podcasts feel unoptimized to me. Why are the file sizes so large for such subpar audio quality? I'm pretty sure Woolie is doing something wrong at post.
They're only 128kpbs mp3s downloaded from the main site. At that size it should be about 60MB per hour of audio.

So... Actually they're pretty much on par.

Zenfalcia

Programming >__> I know how to download java and cpp. Not steam.

I hope you're proud of that. ಠ_ಠ

But tracking overheads though

Git gud.

I'd like to see his attempts at getting a compiler running "Hello World!" if he has problems figuring out how to install Steam.

We still love you Skalafarebear

i can't understand you know how to do that and not install steam when it's literally go to steam website > install steam > create account > log in

I'd like to see him be really good at programming and be not so great with normal computer use. ;)

I can see how he can have some problems, but even then... It shouldn't be too hard to fix those problems or even google some solutions.

They're only 128kpbs mp3s downloaded from the main site. At that size it should be about 60MB per hour of audio.

So... Actually they're pretty much on par.

Like goodwil said, their file sizes are about right.. It's their mic that isn't up to par since they're just using one audio track for 4 voices.

I'll just turn it off and use it once and that should work. Hopefully. I'll figure it out one day.

I have never seen someone get so many problems installing Steam. It was the easiest client install I have ever worked with.

Maybe you enraged the Gaben somehow. Only way he'll let you in is if you pray forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom