• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
It was pretty good. It would've been fantastic if
the helicopter was taken down by an animal.

18zr1kgxkm48rgif.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ah so about a hour or so after i got home and around the time there were gunshots right outside my window

Zenfalcia

So, i'm listenning to the podcast. Looks like there's a way to homebrew your 3DS through some obscure game called ninja blocks? or something like that.

I wonder if you could throw meat at animals and have a big animal race war. Can't wait for that mod

I was waiting for it 10 minutes before I fell asleep.

I don't understand how other animals besides carnivorous be attracted.. Shouldn't you be sleeping sometime soonish?

Perfect gif.

ah so about a hour or so after i got home and around the time there were gunshots right outside my window
Hope everything is alright
So, i'm listenning to the podcast. Looks like there's a way to homebrew your 3DS through some obscure game called ninja blocks? or something like that.
I don't understand how other animals besides carnivorous be attracted.. Shouldn't you be sleeping sometime soonish?
Yeah its been all over Gaming GAF.

yeah, but won't elephants fight back too? My sleep schedule has been fucked up for a while. I just collapse whenever I get free time.

Zenfalcia

Yeah its been all over Gaming GAF.

yeah, but won't elephants fight back too? My sleep schedule has been fucked up for a while. I just collapse whenever I get free time.

I never visit GamingGAF or anything besides this thread. :p

Elephants are too strong, those mercs can't handle their girth. Sure, whatever works for you.

Oh hey, I didn't know we were neighbors.

Yeah Cubic Ninja. UT posted it in one of the first posts in this page
I really wonder why they were so salty about Cubic Ninja's price hike, its the cost of an average 3DS game now.
I never visit GamingGAF or anything besides this thread. :p

Elephants are too strong, those mercs can't handle their girth. Sure, whatever works for you.
For a setting where there should be elephants, They don't have any elephant guns.

Zenfalcia

My brother probably won't pay me back 1.3K before those tho. I wonder if there are summer sales

That sucks.. You're going to miss out on some bigger sales but there are some sales in the summer. If you need help for building, i might be able to help a little?

Just realized my 3DS hasn't had power for the past 3 weeks. I think I made a mistake.

Mistake in which way? Like not using it or charging it?

Both PS4 and on the web store.

Pat confirmed as a liar? Or maybe only on ps3? Maybe?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH woah woah woah woah...

Did Liam just imply that yu yu hakusho's dub is "arocious?" cause we need to sit this boy down and watch the entiree shwo dubbed, it is one of the best dubs for its time and even for today's standards, the first episode or so had soem background actors that were bad, but that changes very quickly.

What have you gotten for it?
Nothing really. I've had KI in the slot for months now without a single use. ALBW hardly got any play either when my friend let me use it. I think both Project X Zone demos have gotten the most playtime besides the street pass stuff.
Mistake in which way? Like not using it or charging it?
As in getting one. :-/ I got it used off a friend who wanted the Special Edition Mario and Luigi XL so I didn't pay that much for it. I think I wanted it mainly for MH and truthfully wouldn't have bothered if MH4 had a Wii U port.

Zenfalcia

I was gonna get this cheap decent Xeon and a compatible mother board along with dual GTX970
http://www.garlandcomputers.com/intel-xeon-w5590-333ghz-8mb-quad-core-64gt-s-lga1366-slbge-gc3417

How much do you want to delve into over clocking, because there is a cpu that is really good over clocked. Also, ram is going to destroy your wallet since ram prices are through the roof. GTX970 huh.. Don't get the stock, no matter what. The stock fans are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom