• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hopefully I'll get around to the PC version some time soon.

I -might- give the PS4 version one more chance later tonight, or I might just go buy Persona Q.

"Do kids these days even know what a magnifying glass is?" Christ Woolie it's not a fucking floppy disk

If I never read Sherlock Holmes when I was younger, I wouldn't have ever heard of a magnifying glass.

You wanna know what's ancient tech that people wouldn't recognize? A fucking Zip Drive.

Also.. i'm going to pass out.. for hopefully only 2 hours..
Set an alarm
It really is a dumb comment, but I would have not known what a magnifying glass is if I wasn't so interested in detective lore. I don't see any magnifying glasses in the modern day.
My nephews have one they like to use to look at shit sometimes. Maybe I'm just in one of those situations where I'm in the uncommon part

If I never read Sherlock Holmes when I was younger, I wouldn't have ever heard of a magnifying glass.

You wanna know what's ancient tech that people would recognize? A fucking Zip Drive.
Would or wouldn't?
You know what's even more ancient? A cassette or record.

Dude.. i just sleep through them. I still try though.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT THOUGH, WE USED TO USE THESE. WE HAD A COMPUTER THAT USED THESE FUCKERS

Also put your phone on vibrate under your pillow. That shit will wake you RIGHT the fuck up trust me

DotMatrixPrinter.jpg

Checkmate. Bet you cant tell me what that is.

Persona Q acquired, on the box they show the new girl with a huge ice cream cone in one picture and another of her with a corndog, is her gimmick that she likes eating? find out next time on PQ: Pancreas Defeated!

Emouse

Persona Q acquired, on the box they show the new girl with a huge ice cream cone in one picture and another of her with a corndog, is her gimmick that she likes eating? find out next time on PQ: Pancreas Defeated!

Sounds like fun, hopefully she continues to eat junk throughout the game and by the end they're just rolling her around like a katamari

demidar

She's just like Rusty from Ocean's Eleven!

So is the Real Platinum God going to become the Even Realer Platinum God?

Slow down, Ed. I'm still working on Platinum!

Realest Platinum God or something. You can't really get better than Platinum
Games

I really like this conversation over ebooks, audiobooks, and real books on the podcast.

For how tech-based my life is now, I find myself clinging to real books same as Matt. I hated my kindle, I need real pages.

Oh my God, i don't think i've been this mad in a long time, getting hit by Hama on the last floor before a boss and losing everything is absolutely rage inducing

Umm has anyone else here started PQ and chosen P4 side? The game doesn't give you enough characters in the last name field to fit Narukami am I doing something wrong?

demidar

Charlie won't fit in the first name space, This is a really weird decision on their part. The Atlus Canon name is Yu Narukami, it is that in both the animes, Arena and Dancing all night right?

I ventured into Persona gaf to see if anyone else had said anything and found only waifu wars and this fanart one of the posters, Dantis drew

Makes you wish you can art.

Have I mentioned before? All Persona waifus are shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Naoto is the best tho

Dantis does some kickass art.

Charlie won't fit in the first name space, This is a really weird decision on their part. The Atlus Canon name is Yu Narukami, it is that in both the animes, Arena and Dancing all night right?

I ventured into Persona gaf to see if anyone else had said anything and found only waifu wars and this fanart one of the posters, Dantis drew

I believe so.

Its kinda expected in that thread. I need to look at more good but somewhat weird crossover fan art. Espeon looks really weird with Naoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom