• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Yo this looks fucking amazing

http://aviaryattorney.tumblr.com/

Aviary Attorney is a bird lawyering game set in Paris during 1847, just after the revolution of the late 18th Century and the uprisings of 1830.

tumblr_inline_ndcnkbHsIM1sz4acd.gif

tumblr_inline_nbfwb6LbKt1sz4acd.gif

tumblr_inline_nbfwztVlN01sz4acd.gif

I have to know. Does anyone in persona GAF talk about anything before P3?
I lurked there hardcore back during OT 2 or 3 or something. There's people who push P2 stuff.
Charlie won't fit in the first name space, This is a really weird decision on their part. The Atlus Canon name is Yu Narukami, it is that in both the animes, Arena and Dancing all night right?

I ventured into Persona gaf to see if anyone else had said anything and found only waifu wars and this fanart one of the posters, Dantis drew
It'd be hilarious if you can't because it's built for the Japanese name, so localization was limited to that many spaces.

Yup. I follow Dantis on tumblr. It's really good art.
They are completely unnecessary and add almost nothing to the gameplay other than locking you out on some end game personas and persona level ups. The time management system is nonsense. I should hang out with people because I want to. Not because I want more Personas.
ThisManKnow.gif

P2 is still going rly gud. Good times.

They should work on improving the story SMT if they want a darker Persona story and what not. Because SMTIV was rather meh over all.

Play Nocturne. The relative lightness of IV may be an attempt for accessibility, not a sign of changing the direction of the series. And Persona has been dark. P4, much IV, has been the exception not the rule

Yo this looks fucking amazing
Man I miss the differenting art styles of VNs. Will get.
I lurked there hardcore back during OT 2 or 3 or something. There's people who push P2 stuff.
P2 is still going rly gud. Good times.

Thats good. It doesn't make any sense for an OT to only talk about the latest ones' waifus.

Sooner or later I'll finish IS. There is a lot of stuff in my backlog still.

surprisingly hard to find a high res version of it. had to take a screencap from the video so prepare for crap youtube 1080 and imgur compression
God damn it's so good. I'll look for a high res version, I think I've seen it.
Thats good. It doesn't make any sense for an OT to only talk about the latest ones' waifus.

Sooner or later I'll finish IS. There is a lot of stuff in my backlog still.
Well, when I say push, it's like a desperate attempt to convince people to play it :p

I'm going pretty slowly now that I have Smash and Muramasa on my plate.

PQ - almost every selectable line of dialogue I've seen for Yu with a female has an option to hit on her, it is almost a parody of itself. I have played almost nothing of the game so far so maybe that will change quickly but I almost hope it doesn't, this is just "canon" fanfiction anyway, I want it to be as goofy as possible

ultimax

I wanna, but I'm with the family until late tonight

Have fun nerds ;_;7

No smash for me either for tonight. Got CS work to do and I have to catch up with other games. Getting back to xenosaga.
O-Oh. It's n-not like I wanted to p-play anyways so it's fine! B-Baka!!!
:(
PQ - almost every selectable line of dialogue I've seen for Yu with a female has an option to hit on her, it is almost a parody of itself. I have played almost nothing of the game so far so maybe that will change quickly but I almost hope it doesn't, this is just "canon" fanfiction anyway, I want it to be as goofy as possible
I don't know which MC to start with. Do I pick swag narukami or the guy from the better game. This is the hardest decision ever.

No smash for me either for tonight. Got CS work to do and I have to catch up with other games. Getting back to xenosaga.
If we ever gonna get that remake for Xenosaga, Ill playthrough episodes 1 and 2. Which one are you playing? 3 grew an impression on me due to the use of music.
GODDAMN IT!
ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT
You Europeans could play Ultimax with me!
No one wants to play ultimax...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This quote:
Not necessarily, reading this thread and seeing what most people are asking for, Capcom will eventually please most people from the looks of it. It's right there in the OP, they're not working on just one game after all. There are many. Folks should be more optimistic, it's not like Capcom can churn out half a dozen new IPs in quick succession, they've obviously going to revisit their more notable ones. Though, in all honesty, I'd probably like it a lot more if they did just manage to make a lot of new IPs. It's just always more interesting to see something you don't expect, or something which feels different or fresh.

Coupled with everyone asking for DMC5 in the Capcom/PS4 thread has me hopeful for the first time in a long while that Capcom might give us what we want.

They've let me down so much already, though. I can't get too hype.

This quote:

Coupled with everyone asking for DMC5 in the Capcom/PS4 thread has me hopeful for the first time in a long while that Capcom might give us what we want.

They've let me down so much already, though. I can't get too hype.
CVS3 baby! New Megaman!

Ive been excited since they called DMC one of their core franchises.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
CVS3 baby! New Megaman!

Ive been excited since they called DMC one of their core franchises.

It's been enough for me to be confident that DMC was never on the chopping block, but I began to lose faith that they'd revisit the franchise anytime soon.

O-Oh. It's n-not like I wanted to p-play anyways so it's fine! B-Baka!!!
:(

I don't know which MC to start with. Do I pick swag narukami or the guy from the better game. This is the hardest decision ever.

I honestly just flipped a coin, I'm going to be replaying it later as the other team anyway.

JoJo94

The one time I don't fucking triple check before leaving. I forget my charger for my 3ds and my PS3 controller. Then the charger for my mac is dead...oh I am going to be a grinch this Thanksgiving...I'm gonna go cry in a corner while listening to Korn...

The one time I don't fucking triple check before leaving. I forget my charger for my 3ds and my PS3 controller. Then the charger for my mac is dead...oh I am going to be a grinch this Thanksgiving...I'm gonna go cry in a corner while listening to Korn...
Damn. Are your Mac/PS3/3DS your only systems? You at least have another computer?

Now that I'm finally playing Bayo 2, can anyone tell me how far the Zaibatsu gets into the game in their video? I can't wait to see it, but I don't want anything spoiled.

120654_o.gif

You have GAF though.

JoJo94

Damn. Are your Mac/PS3/3DS your only systems? You at least have another computer?

I do...but that's the one where the battery is dead and can't unplug it. But I do have a computer at least. I have a WiiU but can't get Smash yet since I spent money on Q and I like to spread out my purchases because money's a bit tight right now.

120654_o.gif

You have GAF though.

I still need to do a Christmas thing for you guys and the Zaibatsu.

I was thinking about doing a Christmas voiceover thing.(you guys might have given me too much confidence in my voice)
Its good thats why!
They went through more than that! They probably did the first hour and a half and cut to some later bosses and hype moments.
I don't know how far exactly cause I haven't played the game myself.

I think they went a few chapters in. I remember them fighting
sword face guy and the flying serpents at the gates of paradiso.
oh. I thought that they only played through the already showcased stuff like from E3 and stuff. My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom