• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

fucking hell, Skullgirls online is just 90% Peacock players launching projectiles non stop I am not good enough to deal with this

croten

I still need to do a Christmas thing for you guys and the Zaibatsu.

n5167077c701f5.png

Emouse

What system are you playing at? All I ever get is Ms fortune players.

You could just play Parasoul and laugh at them...

PS3, though I do have the steam version too, Parasoul is a good matchup then?

Peacock players are nazi supporters

That was my brief affair with SG online

Like kudos to them, I imagine being able to do all the motions and assist stuff isn't easy but christ it's near unstoppable

I spent all day packing, and I still haven't received the keys to my apartment. The fuck is this? How does my goddamn landlord expect me to be out of here by tomorrow night if he won't let me start moving?!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
PS3, though I do have the steam version too, Parasoul is a good matchup then?

Like kudos to them, I imagine being able to do all the motions and assist stuff isn't easy but christ it's near unstoppable

I don't think it's a particularly good matchup. It's not a poor one either.

I've got Skullgirls on every system if anyone wants to play a few rounds.

Emouse

She literally has a move where you can use a bodyguard to block all projectiles. Fuck that bullshit

Another reason why she's best girl

Right okay I can see how that would come in handy, I'll try her out a bit more at some point

I suppose that's the upside of having a small roster is you can get at least minor knowledge of pretty much every character

I don't think it's a particularly good matchup. It's not a poor one either.

I've got Skullgirls on every system if anyone wants to play a few rounds.
Well he had some trouble with projectile spamming scrubs, so I thought the Egret blocking would be helpful for him. I should study up the match up tho.
Oh shit, did you guys talk about that new Korra 3DS game? It's just fucking Fire Emblem. I don't know if I'm hype or not.
I wish that they use more of the 3D for tactics based games.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well he had some trouble with projectile spamming scrubs, so I thought the Egret blocking would be helpful for him. I should study up the match up tho.

Nah, that Egret won't do much against a good Peacock. He'll block a single hit. Peacock's projectiles are all over the place and or she fires multiple projectiles in a row.

Approach, patience, and proper assist usage is what you need, for any character.

Nah, that Egret won't do anything against a good Peacock. He'll block a single hit. Peacock's projectiles are all over the place and or she fires multiple projectiles in a row.
I thought Egrets would go down if you don't use a projectile based move on them? I'm pretty sure... It would atleast be good at minimizing the amount of projectiles too wouldn't it?

I remember an egret blocking a peacock super tho...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I thought Egrets would go down if you don't use a projectile based move on them? I'm pretty sure... It would atleast be good at minimizing the amount of projectiles too wouldn't it?

I remember an egret blocking a peacock super tho...

Oh, possibly. I frankly never bother using him much. I don't know if that's a change that they made or if that was always the case. They've made a lot of adjustments to the game.

Reading online, it looks like he now blocks 3 projectiles, maybe?

Oh, possibly. I frankly never bother using him much. I don't know if that's a change that they made or if that was always the case. They've made a lot of adjustments to the game.

Reading online, it looks like he now blocks 3 projectiles, maybe?

In the Shoyuken wiki it says unlimited, but I think its until his animation finishes.

The only thing going through my head right now is that DMC 5 has the potential to be better than Bayonetta. That thought is bringing me to tears.

If they both play equally, I'll be at such odds with which I prefer. Bayo has the crazy god-killing scale and stuff, but DMC has Dante shit talking gods and just being good Dante. I can't choose!

croten

If they both play equally, I'll be at such odds with which I prefer. Bayo has the crazy god-killing scale and stuff, but DMC has Dante shit talking gods and just being good Dante. I can't choose!

If DMC 3 and 4 do a fusion dance and that was DMC 5, man I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore.

What if its DmC 2?

Capcom don't make sequels to games that sell less than 2 mil, so you can safely take it out of the question

Village

I like the word of DMC better

Also Virgil's kid has a genie arm that has a stand, thats just virgil.

Put Nero in DMC5, give Nero Full Devil TRigger

The only thing going through my head right now is that DMC 5 has the potential to be better than Bayonetta. That thought is bringing me to tears.
That's only if they know how to build an entire game that is of the same quality as its combat system this time.

Though I'd be super fucking surprised if it was better than Bayo 2. But then again I always preferred the combat in Bayonetta over DMC so I'm somewhat biased.

croten

I like the word of DMC better

Also Virgil's kid has a genie arm that has a stand, thats just virgil.

Put Nero in DMC5, give Nero Full Devil TRigger

Like 3 years ago I would have punched you for saying that, but dammit I want it too. Hopefully they stick with it and put in both because Nero and Dante are complex enough to build separate games around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom