• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

Fuck knows how these guys knock out videos at the speed/quality they do. I've been spending half of today putting together a 20 minute video D:

They have magic powers. It probably helps a lot that there are 4 of them. but yeah video editing and sound syncing is a pain in the ass.

360pages

I've walked by two but haven't bothered fighting one yet.

The hardest part is probably that skills cost more HP/SP in this than in all the other games but that's balanced out by the fact that if you hit an enemy's weakness your skills for the next turn cost 0. However, you lose that if the character with the boost gets hit by an enemy. Which is determined randomly of course.

Hmm, sounds interesting so far. It seems like a somewhat easier version of Etrian Odyssey with less combat control.

It's strange since Etrian odyssey games are actually hardest at the start and get easier as you get more skills.

Fuck knows how these guys knock out videos at the speed/quality they do. I've been spending half of today putting together a 20 minute video D:

By this point just doing it so much. Plus I'm sure they have templates for easy editing and they do long recording sessions which they cut up.

Well, Let's Plays essentially just require you to sync up video and audio, and from what Pat has said they have a mostly automated process for that, and even then it only takes a minute to do, especially since they rarely cut things out or do any significant editing.

That part where he revs Rebellion always makes me laugh

That's what I wanted more of! Dante making fun of the situation, Nero is way too much of an actual protagonist with way too much investment in the story, I wanted more Dante joking about everything. Dante should have come in and finished the last fight because Nero is too much of a generic action videogame hero.

I just want the premise of DMC5 to be Dante and Nero working together hunting demons cracking jokes and being cool guys
Them, Trish, and Lady going on demon hunting adventures is my fucking dream.

I've always wanted a playable Lady. Just to see how far and technical they could get with a gun based character in that genre.

I've always wanted a playable Lady. Just to see how far and technical they could get with a gun based character in that genre.
DMC3/4 gunslinger style with some Vanquish type shit.
ibaAvncgIjcUWI.gif

360pages

Kinda do not have the motivation to finish Alpha Sapphire.

Plus I can't sell it since its at my apartment which I had to leave for safety reasons

Sounds like what happened to my brother with Soul Silver.

I always rush to finish a pokemon game to get to the post game goodies. Actually X/Y and Black and White were probably the games that actually had me enjoy the journey.

360pages

Is it really that bad without Battle frontier? I haven't played the Original

Ruby and Saphire was really bad on that regard.

Even if you don't count Kanto as post game in Silver/Gold. There was still more pokemon to catch and the battle tower in Crystal was much better laid out. (It went up in groups of ten rather than 50 or 100)

It comes down to only having 202 pokemon on the cart. Compared to the 220 on Gold/Silver, plus you could transfer up your pokemon from Red and Blue.

That being said a lot of problems were fixed with FR/LG and Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom