• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby and Saphire was really bad on that regard.

Even if you don't count Kanto as post game in Silver/Gold. There was still more pokemon to catch and the battle tower in Crystal was much better laid out. (It went up in groups of ten rather than 50 or 100)

It comes down to only having 202 pokemon on the cart. Compared to the 220 on Gold/Silver, plus you could transfer up your pokemon from Red and Blue.

That being said a lot of problems were fixed with FR/LG and Emerald.
I guess that could be a problem.
These kids at Rutgers asked if I wanted to play melee. Bitch it's all about smash 4 now.
What about Project M?

So that DMC conversation a while ago made me boot up DMC4 and replayed a couple levels.

God damn, Nero's still a ton of fun.

Fuck me, I am total shit fighting against Dante...

360pages

So uh, what was the Battle Frontier? I've heard people talk about it but I've never actually seen it.

It's pretty much a place where you can go and battle like at the battle tower but each have their own rule set.

One time it might be a surviavle area where you have to see how long you can go without healing between battles.

The next might be an adventure area, where you go though a pyrimaid and fight trainers and pokemon along the way.

The other you might use rentals and the next might be a dual pokemon challenge where instead of the usual three you only get to carry 2.

There were 8 of these areas, and each one had two badges you could collect. One badge is earned from winning 21 matches at the area in a row and the next is earned by winning 50. At the end of the 21 and 50 match you would fight a frontier brain./ AKA pretty much a gym leader

It was pretty much a second area where you could fight and do stuff.

ultimax

Nobody likes jugglers though.
Nah juggling is all pro
What about Project M?
Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

360pages

So I've been reading

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

It's weird. It reminds me of FLCL in its oddness. Got done the first chapter, and I'm not sure what to make of it. I can't even really describe it...

joe2187

Banned
So that DMC conversation a while ago made me boot up DMC4 and replayed a couple levels.

You know what sucks, when I first played the game a while back I beat Dante no issues, had fun got a damn fine score.

Now whenever I replay it I get fucked ten ways from sunday.

OldManPatSkills

The community for insurgency took a fucking nose dive after the humble bundle holy shit.

I hate nero like alot and I don't know why.

SOrry for ignoring you needed to relax so I started drawing. Maybe tomorrow but I'll have to test my controller to see if anything else is broken cause I can't remember the reason I stopped using this one other than the R1 button.
Alright. I could be down for most of the day tomarrow probably.
The community for insurgency took a fucking nose dive after the humble bundle holy shit.
Sorry about that. I haven't even touched my Humble Bundle copy

At least Nero has better in game taunts than Dante.

I defy any motherfucker here who says otherwise. You can't beat that air guitar and the sentai poses!

Nero is a ton of fun in game, wrestling moves and shit, awesome. I just hate his character in the cutscenes. One second he's super serious and trying to save the day, then the next he's brooding then the next he's snarking it up with a demon. Dante is at least consistent in his buffoonery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom