• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gentlemen,

Let us all dance like men

ib1uwmLRjc5rpq.gif

It took some time travel shenanigans, but I guess I'm all your dads.

It happened in 2024, where Super President Emperor Obama ordered scientists to find the solution to time travel, so he could kill the one man who is a threat to his endless rule: John Conner. The football player, not the fictional movie character.

You were the first we sent back. Now, you must be eliminated, through time, to prevent your time secrets from ever revealing themselves.

I'll time erase this message when the job is done.

What did every one think of the Jurassic World trailer?

"oh shit we cloned dinosaurs, that's pretty hype"
"...yeah it's all right. I guess..."
"what are you talking about!?! it's incredible!"
"you know what? I'm going to splice human DNA into a bad ass dinosaur. That sounds like a great idea and nothing can possibly go wrong"

It's fine and I always liked the concept of bringing a species back from extinction just for our entertainment

Alfebit

Banned
"you know what? I'm going to splice human DNA into a bad ass dinosaur. That sounds like a great idea and nothing can possibly go wrong"

It's fine and I always liked the concept of bringing a species back from extinction just for our entertainment

Sounds like the scene with the mega milk shirt might come true.

Did they confirm its a human X dinosaur hybrid?

Pat's laying down of his top songs of Sonic Adventure soundtracks in the new EW.
It happened in 2024, where Super President Emperor Obama ordered scientists to find the solution to time travel, so he could kill the one man who is a threat to his endless rule: John Conner. The football player, not the fictional movie character.

You were the first we sent back. Now, you must be eliminated, through time, to prevent your time secrets from ever revealing themselves.

I'll time erase this message when the job is done.

Hey is there a game all or most of you have? I have some games from a Humble Bundle I don't want and I thought it be fun to maybe set up a Friender competition and give them away. Idk how I'd do it yet since it was just an idea and didn't know if people would be able to/be interested.

Hey is there a game all or most of you have? I have some games from a Humble Bundle I don't want and I thought it be fun to maybe set up a Friender competition and give them away. Idk how I'd do it yet since it was just an idea and didn't know if people would be able to/be interested.

Settle it in Smash?

Ultimax tournament would be rad... Just Saying...

Smash or Ultimax. Smash would best be used after Christmas to ensure maximum salt

Squishy3

He's right about Open Your Heart being way better though
yeah but he says nobody knows because they have to beat sonic adventure with all 5 characters

the robot levels are way worse than the big the cat levels also

holy fuck this puzzle isn't this fucking goddamn hard

JoJo94

yeah but he says nobody knows because they have to beat sonic adventure with all 5 characters

I got lucky and had a cousin who did all of that and I played the final level only and heard the song.

NO NESS!

:mad:

Im still salty about how solid ness became.

I will get smash and destroy you guys one day maybe around Christmas.

Can we talk about how fucking terrifying the Amy levels were. Like I'm pretty sure I shit myself on multiple occasions when the robot got close to me out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom