• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's in here I can't find it. They have a tutorial mode if that counts as the training.

Yeah that might be the one. It says it will teaches you combos and called it a training mode.
If we are doing another Ultimax thing we gotta actually plan it out, unlike last time. Depending on how many people we get I would also like double elimination next time
But challonge is hard. I could set it up...

Has anyone actually been practicing besides me and abu?

ultimax

Yeah that might be the one. It says it will teaches you combos and called it a training mode.

But challonge is hard. I could set it up...

Has anyone actually been practicing besides me and abu?

I guess we can set something up for when everyone is on winter break? gives people more free time. i also have to get my current fightstick situation sorted lol

Part of me wants to see Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas. Cinema Snob says its one of the best worst films ever

yeah after seeing his and then Jake's and Irving's review of it I am really curious as well, but like they said I do not want to support his shit so I'm not going to. Maybe if it is on netflix or something eventually and I have too many good movies I still need to watch before I'll got to a local movie store and get it

So if I set up a small bracket for Smash and one for Ultimax between us for the week after Christmas, who would be interested? I'd have goodies for the top 3 of each tourney w/e thing and 1 for a random friender. Does this sound alright? If anyone has any ideas/advice/suggestions please let me know.

I guess we can set something up for when everyone is on winter break? gives people more free time. i also have to get my current fightstick situation sorted lol
That sounds pretty good. Some people need to shrug off the rust.

#padforlife

I'm salty I don't have money for a fightstick anymore.
So if I set up a small bracket for Smash and one for Ultimax between us for the week after Christmas, who would be interested? I'd have goodies for the top 3 of each tourney w/e thing and 1 for a random friender. Does this sound alright? If anyone has any ideas/advice/suggestions please let me know.
Sounds pretty good.

Shackzam

That sounds pretty good. I'm definitely interested.

Hopefully I can get a Wii U, because I'd love to.

ultimax

That sounds pretty good. Some people need to shrug off the rust.

#padforlife

I'm salty I don't have money for a fightstick anymore.

Sounds pretty good.

I got so used to using a stick, i dont even wanna attempt going back to a pad lol.

Unfortunately, the actual joystick on my fightstick is fucked and i cant do quarter circles for shit anymore. I expected it to wear down, it was a cheap 60 dollar one. I got a cheap one because i wasnt sure if i wanted to transition from pad to stick
Padlife is best life. I just love the girth of it in my hands.

You use a pad?

Gamer Y

I'm good for smash, but I play Ultimax on the 360, so I don't think I'll be joining that one.

I'll hopefully have a better set up by then so I could actually chat/post while I play Smash (or Ninty patches Smash to let me play Wi-fi), so I'd be in.

I would be down for Smash. Ultimax, I can enter and get bodied.

Zenfalcia

Awww yeah.. Persona Q came.. a bit a little late, but i still got the goods.

In other news my mom forgot about my other two packages from months ago and just gave it to me now. I was worried they got lost in shipping or something. =_=

Speaking of unreedeemed humblebundle games, these are apparently unredeemed.
QpArHgU.png
IoaqXBw.png
If you guys want any of these, send a PM my way.

I can't believe I bought persona Q. And even worse I can't believe I want to play it when I just got omega ruby.

BUT GOD DAMN HAVING THE FULL TAROT SET FEELS SO GOOD.

Okay sweet, I'm glad people would be into it. I'll be sure to have most things ready so I just have to take names to get people bracket'd and stuff.

In other news my mom forgot about my other two packages from months ago and just gave it to me now. I was worried they got lost in shipping or something. =_=
It's like Christmas before Christmas

I'll join both.

Padlife is best life. I just love the girth of it in my hands.

*brofist*
But isn't it cool to have custom stickart?

I too wonder about what weird anime stuff you got. Is it a OST or an artbook?

I'm in. Gotta week to practice to take down Shack, but I'll probably be getting gud at GG xrd too.

Put me down for both.

Zenfalcia

Weird anime packages? What?

It's actually 2 packages of Shadow of the colossus for ps2.. Long story short, i thought one was lost in delivery and bought another one..

I can't believe I bought persona Q. And even worse I can't believe I want to play it when I just got omega ruby.

BUT GOD DAMN HAVING THE FULL TAROT SET FEELS SO GOOD.

You love it, all that girth in your hands. Also Persona Q > Pokemon.

It's like Christmas before Christmas

Not when I was worried about it for months because I never got it.
Was your weird anime shit?

I too wonder about what weird anime stuff you got. Is it a OST or an artbook?

Funny thing is despite being super into anime with my personality and all, i have zero anime merchandise, it's all virtual stuff.

If it wasn't clear, Put me down for Ultimax

I'm too used to a stick now, I'm trying the Guilty Gear demo and it just feels weird play pad now

yeah forgot to say I would be down for both of them.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I'm down for both, assuming I have a WiiU by then (most likely)

JoJo94

Wait hold up everything quick question we are going to use a ton of stuff from the fashion video for OT8 right cause it's a sin if we don't

C&C Red Alert, Sims 3 addons, and Burnout Paradise have been taken.
Count me in for both, by the by.

360pages

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

Is kind of, hmm. I guess I can kind of describe it as Neon Genesis in a different vain. There is a plot about aliens visitors and what not, but that is not actually really the point. Hell the most emotional scenes are about the group of friends being separated by going to collage as it's their senior year.

The idea when a big event happens and we expect something to change, but nothing really changes at all.

I can probably see it as something you like Aaron.

Zenfalcia

I have never facepalmed in my life, but this Zelda gender thread has made me do it so many times. Goddamn ridiculous.

It's fineee!! Just remember linkele didn't and will never exist ;_;

You need a dakimakura for christmas. Ask Santa Now.

Santa who? If I was buying one, it'd come out of my bleeding pocket. I don't need no body pillow to tie me down to liking only one girl! I gotta be free and like any girl i want to.

But I haven't even finished Etrian Odyssey 4 yet! I hate myself so much ;_;

We can hate ourselves together. I recently bought etrian odyssey 4, millenium girl , pokemon x, smt 4 and now persona q and that's only games for the 3DS. ;_;

Wait hold up everything quick question we are going to use a ton of stuff from the fashion video for OT8 right cause it's a sin if we don't

It came in so late, and there was talk of using their video and making gifs/new profile pictures for them.. I was thinking a fitting title too, but ehhhh.. too late for that.

I'll join both.

I'm in. Gotta week to practice to take down Shack, but I'll probably be getting gud at GG xrd too.

Put me down for both.

yeah forgot to say I would be down for both of them.

I'm down for both, assuming I have a WiiU by then (most likely)

If it wasn't clear, Put me down for Ultimax
I'll be taking down definitive names the day after Christmas possibly, for those not sure if they're getting a Wii U/Smash that day. I'm not sure if I'll let people go for both yet as well since I'll be giving away prizes. If there's not enough people for at least 8 in each game it'll be a strong possibility however.
Not when I was worried about it for months because I never got it.
I dunno man, kids worry about if they'll get what they want for Christmas all year.

I kinda wanted to do the gifs of the new 2snacks intro, but I think I can do both, thinking about it. It's a cartoon and real life version of each of them, so it'd work.

JoJo94

I kinda wanted to do the gifs of the new 2snacks intro, but I think I can do both, thinking about it. It's a cartoon and real life version of each of them, so it'd work.

OH you can totally do both what's there to hold you back Bish bahh.

It's fineee!! Just remember linkele didn't and will never exist ;_;

Santa who? If I was buying one, it'd come out of my bleeding pocket. I don't need no body pillow to tie me down to liking only one girl! I gotta be free and like any girl i want to.

We can hate ourselves together. I recently bought etrian odyssey 4, millenium girl , pokemon x, smt 4 and now persona q and that's only games for the 3DS. ;_;

It came in so late, and there was talk of using their video and making gifs/new profile pictures for them.. I was thinking a fitting title too, but ehhhh.. too late for that.

Okay I was just wanting to see since that video was just pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom