• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

It came in so late, and there was talk of using their video and making gifs/new profile pictures for them.. I was thinking a fitting title too, but ehhhh.. too late for that.

After I saw the video, I wanted to change my title to "We've Died and Gone to Italy" but it was too late.

Goddamnit.

I don't want to turn this topic into politicalgaf but I don't know where else to put this and I need to get it out.

I wish people would read into the facts about a certain recent powderkeg instead of making kneejerk reactions about it based upon erroneous first-minute reports.

Goddamnit.

I don't want to turn this topic into politicalgaf but I don't know where else to put this.

I wish people would read into the facts about a certain recent powderkeg instead of making kneejerk reactions about it based upon erroneous first-minute reports.
Isn't that how news works? We don't always get our fact straight, but we find the truth eventually right? It would get updated eventually.

Zenfalcia

Holy shit, I booted up my Wii U browser to catch up on some SBF while I make the new thread, and I have a tab of OT1 open. Holy shit.

I'm almost tempted to go back and read the deep lore or OT1 and OT2

It's a goddamn pillow, physical features is all that matters.

It's a joke :p In the end, it's just a normal pillow with some character you like on it.. which people are willing to spend tons of money on.

Yandere pillows would smother you if you used a second one

Wouldn't it smother the other pillow? I guess depends on which yandere they are.

After I saw the video, I wanted to change my title to "We've Died and Gone to Italy" but it was too late.

Yeah.. it sucks it came out a little too late.

Goddamnit.

I don't want to turn this topic into politicalgaf but I don't know where else to put this.

I whole heartedly agree. Also what's fair isn't always "right". There's been quite a few stories.. We could talk about it.. Lots of police stuff..

Isn't that how news works? We don't always get our fact straight, but we find the truth eventually right? It would get updated eventually.

Depends on what country's news, if you're talking about US it's all about sensationalizing and mixing facts with assumptions.

Politics is terrible because it's almost exclusively uninformed people shouting their opinions.

The thing I don't understand is why social issues are still a thing in politics. I've heard good arguments for conservative financials, but I will never get on board with their social stances, which with my level of information means I'll just never give conservative views a significant shot.

tumblr_nflvtnUUTC1qbqji6o2_1280.png

tumblr_nflvtnUUTC1qbqji6o5_1280.png

tumblr_nflvtnUUTC1qbqji6o6_1280.png

tumblr_nflvtnUUTC1qbqji6o4_1280.png

Someone just do a quick and dirty edit for Liam. Or leave it blank in all his glory.

Body pillows and Link gender bender talk? Must be late night.

I totally want a body pillow, but goddamn are those things expensive. Like, I'd love to have one just for the novelty, but even just a pillowcase it's like $30-60 depending on character.

Also, I read through all of the Link gender bender thread posts. People can get worked up over nothing.

I have emotions and people disagree with my opinion!

Zenfalcia

Do it, nerd.

Politics is terrible because it's almost exclusively uninformed people shouting their opinions.

B-but school!!

Ehh.. there's some decent people and conversations in it.. and there's more to it than that.

Body pillows and Link gender bender talk? Must be late night.

Ehhh.. there's also some other talk.... it's not that late either.

Maybe, but that takes work... Come on reform...

This train never stops.

That'll take even more work.

The christmas hype train?

Thanksgivings this week
the sooner Christmas comes the sooner i can fight you guys in Smash
People should at least wait for December to roll around to bust out the decorations for their avatar.

Zenfalcia

I mean you can enter territory like this and you can't really get around buying the whole thing custom made.

I would spend money on this without regret, if I had my own place.

Woof.. That's quite the pillow...
I would probably too... I need that in my life. Dat art.. Hnnnng..

I think i recognize the artist.. hmmmm.. He's a good artist for centaurs.. i mean.. h-how would i know these things? *nervous laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom