• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Can't wait to see the next game he gets horribly addicted to.

I'm also sure they also put a ban on extensive Destiny talk because that was the talk of like 5 straight podcasts where it went on for dozens of minutes. Even more than the zaibatsu's smash shit talking when the 3DS version came out.
I'm finding this bullshit right now.

He gave it a perfect score, while admitting that he'd only played DMC1 for a little bit, and had no level of combat experience or background with the series.

I just think it's silly to review a game without having any degree of proficiency or history with its roots.

It's just the way sites are set up now. I was in a thread where a guy said Danganronpa was his biggest surprise of the year and I responded with "Really? It's been super popular in Japan and people have been begging for it for years." to which he responded "I had no clue what it was when it was handed to me for review." Which just sits wrong with me, like, why was he assigned it for review when he has no idea what the game even is, let alone what would make a visual novel style game interesting.

Can't wait to see the next game he gets horribly addicted to.

The winter update for dota is gonna come out and hes gonna be like

crack-addiction.jpg

Why is Liam so damn awesome
sexy
?

Best Husbando

Hes got great hair

360pages

I honestly don't know if there's a single most important part, beginning, middle or end.

Like, the beginning is what gets you in there, if you're not hooked your entire reason for watching is gone. But if the middle is bad then even if the beginning and ending are great, they're both impacted by the middle. The ending being bad can't ruin the good of the other two, but can make up for them being mediocre or bad.

I can't decide.

Once again it really depends on the story, and how important the sections are to the plot.

Sometimes the middle is just a device to get to the end, while other times the beginning and end are less important and the journey is what really matters.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's just the way sites are set up now. I was in a thread where a guy said Danganronpa was his biggest surprise of the year and I responded with "Really? It's been super popular in Japan and people have been begging for it for years." to which he responded "I had no clue what it was when it was handed to me for review." Which just sits wrong with me, like, why was he assigned it for review when he has no idea what the game even is, let alone what would make a visual novel style game interesting.

Reviewers are sensationalist writers first and gamers second. I honestly haven't taken a review seriously in 5+ years.

Take this bombcast talk over to the bombcast thread or to the giant bomb thread, fools!

He talked about it on the latest podcast. Sounded kinda iffy on the whole assassin mark thing.

That's a differnet event. We are probably getting a different event on christmas for the release of winter wyvern

Or it's going to be the exact same as last year with the halloween event or was it winter? I dont remember..

That was last Halloween.

I'm surprised Pat took as long as he did to do that puzzle in TEW. I thought it was pretty straight forward.
It only looked confusing because there were numbers abstractly at first crossed out. You could brute force it, but it wouldn't make any sense for there to be numbers. I'd say symbols would have worked better than numbers.

Squishy3

It only looked confusing because there were numbers abstractly at first crossed out. You could brute force it, but it wouldn't make any sense for there to be numbers. I'd say symbols would have worked better than numbers.
I had 0 problems figuring out that puzzle. Pat is just so smart he's dumb.

sjay1994

I really wish he was back in Persona... He was the best as Kanji. Why are there so few good VAs?

I mean, Matt Mercer is pretty good..... but he is no Baker.

I don't really understand why he isn't Kanji anymore. It was something about him being a union actor now or something.

I wonder what the english cast of P5 is going to be.

sjay1994

I'm hoping for JYB for the MC again. Maybe even Michael Jones from AH.

He doesn't look tough tho. I want new people excluding JYB.

JYB will probably be one of the side characters..... and Micheal is still relatively new to VA work.

Take the P3/4/Ultimax casts and just rearrange the role significance. This time Liam O'brien is the main character!

Having a hard time hearing Liams voice from the MC of P5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom