• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's so worth getting the special edition.. local anime store always has it in stock though. I might digitally import it to my phone to listen to all of it.

Yeah I didn't want the case for the 3dsXL I do not have. The art for this one does not really pique my interest so $30 for a part of the soundtrack was not worth it to me, we are not in Japan so I do not want to pay their ridiculous CD prices

He could still get it if he ordered by amazon. They accept returns and then you can order the special edition.. special edition looks so good ;_; I almost don't want to open it..

I won't get it. You can't convince me. Never!!!!!!!

tumblr_lnppzx6H941ql201ao1_500.gif

ultimax

He could still get it if he ordered by amazon. They accept returns and then you can order the special edition.. special edition looks so good ;_; I almost don't want to open it..
i havent opened mine either. my body isnt ready.
He did a pretty good Russian voice tho... Give him more credit why donchaya? Go try being a VA. It must be hard.

i just realized he does alot of voices for characters i despise, and alot of voices for characters i love. i dont know how to feel about this lol

Zenfalcia

Yeah I didn't want the case for the 3dsXL I do not have. The art for this one does not really pique my interest so $30 for a part of the soundtrack was not worth it to me, we are not in Japan so I do not want to pay their ridiculous CD prices

Well, you can use it for the new 3ds xl, if you get it. Yeah.. I really dislike the high CD prices they set for most of their OSTs. It's worst when I only really like one or two tracks and the rest is mediocre.

I won't get it. You can't convince me. Never!!!!!!!

I don't need to, you'll convince yourself.

i havent opened mine either. my body isnt ready.

It's girth is too strong for my body to handle.

Stop, not this week ;_; I'ts black friday/cyber monday week and I wanna get diablo and ps+ and Xbox live cheap.

I'll just buy a lighter and flip it open every time I win a battle or do something cool.
Go git gud and get a gaming PC. You're gonna need it when you're developing games.

That works too. That lighter was super cool.

Why not both? I'm kidding. That'll destroy your wallet but you'll love it.

Because I just got pokemon too :( And I'm getting the limited edition for GG with that sick box art. And I also just bought the ultimax TE2 for like 200.

PS+ gets lowered in price? Also flipping open Zippo-type lighters feels really good

That's what I'm hoping. I really don't want to pay 120 a year for online I can't even use yet on either system because there aren't even any games (aside from KI).

Perfect solution:
youll get all of them

I've had enough of your bs for the night.

tumblr_ml7nnzx8tO1r45g3go1_r1_500.gif

Well, you can use it for the new 3ds xl, if you get it. Yeah.. I really dislike the high CD prices they set for most of their OSTs. It's worst when I only really like one or two tracks and the rest is mediocre.

Unless they drop in price to something stupid there is no way I'm giving Nintendo more money for 3DS, I hate the feel of the system and personally feel the new 3DS thing is kinda bullshit. They aren't in the position to make a new system they should not release a hardware upgrade that does not really seem to be a huge improvement and with the first big exclusive for it looking not great in footage they themselves put out. I'm super Biased against 3DS so I'm probably just being a salty baby about it

Zenfalcia

Because I just got pokemon too :( And I'm getting the limited edition for GG with that sick box art. And I also just bought the ultimax TE2 for like 200.

I've had enough of your bs for the night.

It's finnneeee. It just means you have a very nice christmas this year.

So he's kyouske and you're ayase.. interesting..

Unless they drop in price to something stupid there is no way I'm giving Nintendo more money for 3DS, I hate the feel of the system and personally feel the new 3DS thing is kinda bullshit. They aren't in the position to make a new system they should not release a hardware upgrade that does not really seem to be a huge improvement and with the first big exclusive for it looking not great in footage they themselves put out. I'm super Biased against 3DS so I'm probably just being a salty baby about it

I'm also very disappointed the new version is not the first version they released. The system has its flaws, but there are some good things about it. Your view is understandable.

oh shit oh shit oh shit I need to be looking out for this

Definitely. Some places already have Xbox Live Gold for like 35 dollars. Wouldn't surprise me if PS Plus got the same drop too.

It's finnneeee. It just means you have a very nice christmas this year.

So he's kyouske and you're ayase.. interesting..

-____________________-

I don't even celebrate christmas. But I should just buy my own tree and tell my family to fuck off while I buy my own gifts and put them under the tree.

Zenfalcia

-____________________-

I don't even celebrate christmas. But I should just buy my own tree and tell my family to fuck off while I buy my own gifts and put them under the tree.

image.php

It's the thought that counts, you don't actually have to celebrate it. Just print a picture of a tree and give yourself your own gifts.

inb4 ImoutoGAF

Nah, I'm not going to go farther than this. Blame the tiredness and this damn assignment I've procrastinated on until now.

Every time I see a 4k television commerical, I want to enter the screen, and inform people that unless you have something that outputs in 3840x2160, which you fucking probably don't, then you are only getting a upscaled pictured.

And that shit is disgusting. God, 4k tvs are so fucking dumb.

Don't mind me.

Loco4Coco

Every time I see a 4k television commerical, I want to enter the screen, and inform people that unless you have something that outputs in 3840x2160, which you fucking probably don't, then you are only getting a upscaled pictured.

And that shit is disgusting. God, 4k tvs are so fucking dumb.

Don't mind me.

Don't worry I feel the same way.

I love how PQ Akihiko is basically Ultimax Akihiko. Just fight everything and drink protein like a real man does.

Don't do it! Sega has to bring it over here! The steam version of the first game did super well here... They have to right?

Sega? Bringing Japanese games over? LOL. Its ok you poor poor fool.

BE IMPRESSED. I USED ALL THE SKILLS PLAGUE TAUGHT ME

Real life screenshot of the epic Zach vs Benny 3 rival fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom