• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

All these avatar quotes hurt my soul ;___;

Too many wimps here. Guess I'll be the man and make the bets.

......Fine. Not like its gonna happen anyway. The second of its announcement to its release, whatever avatar you want.
I bet that if Yakuza 0 never comes out here in the next 3 years after it comes out in Japan, you can change my avatar to anything as well.

I'll put a lot of time to make it. Don't worry.

Perfakt!

I'll start the betting now. I bet that the top 10s will not be uploaded before the end of 2014. I'll bet my avatar for the first two weeks of january and you can change it once per day.

I'm taking this shit right now. If it does get uploaded I want your change yours from the upload date to Jan 10th.

Perfakt!

I'll start the betting now. I bet that the top 10s will not be uploaded before the end of 2014. I'll bet my avatar for the first two weeks of january and you can change it once per day.

Well I bet one of them will be uploaded by the end of December. I'll change my avatar to anything for two whole weeks in january if I'm wrong.

Zenfalcia

Someones gotta keep tally

Someone will.

Mine can be anything for 2 or 3 weeks after the 31st,
so long as it's less racy than one of Lulu's avatars.

Ok. I can change as many times as i want or only have one or two?
Lulu's isn't that bad.. My current one is pretty bad.. I'll keep it civil.. kinda..

Eh.... since its almost cringe time for video games, I am changing my avatar to this

cd244a7206cc957715cfd02fb222eae4b081f290_full.jpg

Try to change the beige font. it's kinda hard to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom