• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Is it only 1 Top Ten are all of the Zaibuttsues?

I was very general and said top 10s won't be uploaded before 2014. So one would mean i still lose kinda?

I guess. You'll probably win though

1. It would take an entire month for them to upload all of them.

So are we doing at least one would be uploaded? i don't mind changing my bet.

Oh, we'll take turns on you if we win I suppose ;p

Sure, that works.

Force Zen to have wholesome, fully clothed avatars. A fate worse than death for the Head Lewd Priest.

Ehh.. It's finee. :p
It's not ;_; i'm swo skwared

Force Zen to have wholesome, fully clothed avatars. A fate worse than death for the Head Lewd Priest.
He'll have nightmares of the Amish for years
AmishOutlaws_circle_laugh200dpi.jpg

like wtf is this guy even saying?? lol

as for the match up, that shit is intense
Waifu wars for a series he didn't even know.

Yeah I need to go git gud at the combos.

spoilers:
I can't believe LordKnight lost to Liz. No wonder she got placed low tier. He be salty. lol Tho I do wish her B+D is a little bit faster.

Lasted a minute

Although.... he is right. Margaret > Elizabeth
Nah. Liz was the best. I really wish that most of those S-Links were like Liz's
dates. Teaching her about the world outside the velvet roomis the best. It made me empathize with her in learning the ways we/the japanese do. Her personality clearly gets displayed wonderfully.

In contrast to Margret which feels taced on due to the social link that requires you to have the right personas.

sjay1994

Nah. Liz was the best. I really wish that most of those S-Links were like Liz's
dates. Teaching her about the world outside the velvet roomis the best. It made me empathize with her in learning the ways we/the japanese do. Her personality clearly gets displayed wonderfully.

In contrast to Margret which feels taced on due to the social link that requires you to have the right personas.

Well on his superficial basis he is right. Should have been clear on that. Margaret looks better than Liz.

But Liz has a better social link for sure.

I still have zero motivation to continue through Alpha Sapphire
Not even for competitive battling?
Well on his superficial basis he is right. Should have been clear on that. Margaret looks better than Liz.

But Liz has a better social link for sure.
So good that it isn't even a social link. Why can't Atlus understand that mini side quests in helping others are way better than the actual S-Links.

sjay1994

I still zero motivation to continue through Alpha Sapphire

This is the reason I cancelled my pre order of ORAS months ago.

I stopped black and white 2 after beating the elite 4, and I didn't even finish XY.

The hoenn games are probably my favorite, and I have spent maybe 500 hours together in those 3.

I realized I have no motivation to buy it again. I think I've hit pokemon fatigue. Also.... its always surprised me pokemon versions gets no flack for being a yearly release, but games like COD and Assassins Creed do. Pokemon went yearly the same time as AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom