• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Any particular reason? or is more of the X&Y non fun happening

Shhh.. I'm having fun playing X&Y!!
For some reason I'm compelled to catch every pokemon in each area and at least have one.. I have no idea why.. And i've gotten so little progress.

For some reason I'm compelled to catch every pokemon in each area and at least have one.. I have no idea why.. And i've gotten so little progress.
I'm sorry to say this but...
You won't be able to catch them all in that game.

X&Y would be more fun if Luminose city wasn't a trainwreck to navigate in.

Zenfalcia

Man, X&Y are so boring, it's depressing.

Don't say that! I'm having fun!
Some what.

I'm sorry to say this but...
You won't be able to catch them all in that game.

X&Y would be more fun if Luminose city wasn't a trainwreck to navigate in.
I know ;_; I just have this completionist attitude of wanting the rare pokemon to make a good team.

Luminose was really cool to first see, but the really low angle of the camera is terrible. Sure it makes everything look big but, i can't navigate at all.

Yeah that is pretty awful, attest the march was good.
I have failed DIO sama.....

I must go commit sudoku now
This is you right now
tumblr_lxy2rjKHKP1r6g7ugo1_400.gif

Emouse

I did that with B&W and it was great, X/Y didn't have the same feel

Man, X&Y are so boring, it's depressing.

It's far too easy too that XP share ruins the whole game, and the lack of post game content sucks

Emouse

I haven't even touched B&W yet. So, you say it's better?

I think it is yeah, the fact that there's a whole corner of the region that you can't access till after the elite 4 is good, and it's full of higher level pokemon so it's not boring, and also before the elite 4 all the Pokemon avalible are only the new 150 so it's not like you've already seen half of them, even if some of those designs aren't great. I dunno I really enjoyed B&W, far more than X&Y

also I'm mad pissed at the current trend of giving away free shiny Pokemon or making them far easier to catch, it kinda defeats the point of them, as makes me mad salt about having my legit ones mean almost nothing now

sjay1994

I think it is yeah, the fact that there's a whole corner of the region that you can't access till after the elite 4 is good, and it's full of higher level pokemon so it's not boring, and also before the elite 4 all the Pokemon avalible are only the new 150 so it's not like you've already seen half of them, even if some of those designs aren't great. I dunno I really enjoyed B&W, far more than X&Y

also I'm mad pissed at the current trend of giving away free shiny Pokemon or making them far easier to catch, it kinda defeats the point of them, as makes me mad salt about having my legit ones mean almost nothing now

You are giving me good reason to stop caring about pokemon like I did with sonic.

I think AC is next.

Its painful when someone shits on something you enjoy..... but you can't dispute them because they are absolutely right

They should only give away the shitty ones like Scizor. Its super ugly. Stuff like shiny Metagross should have been the original design. The blue looks way better on him. I wish we do get more different palette swap pokes tho.
Would a holiday card cheer you up?
No. RIP Danny.

Zenfalcia

B&W are the best pokemon games objectively.

Hmm.. Ok. I'll play it after X&Y

wow.... I am not thrilled by any of these titles....

Then again, as if I could come up with anything better.

Voted for
on time top 10's

Ehh... I guess. You could at least put something. I always think mine are always awful since they're not even remotely funny.

Damn, that seems really interesting.. For some reason I really fell off Pokemon after pearl and diamond. I'm sad i missed black and white.

I know, but at the same time, it makes me really want to get them ;_; the thirst is real. The real shinies still matter since depending on which one, some were never given away. I do wish they made them different colours just to make sure they were "fake" shinies.

I just stopped going to gaming gaf in general now. This place is my exile. My dagobah.

My favorite thing about GAF is that OT and Gaming both hate the other one for being insane, while simultaneously being completely insane.

I kinda don't post much in either anymore, it's rarely worth it since an insane person will inevitably argue with you based on some innocuous statement that they disagree with.

sjay1994

Hmm.. Ok. I'll play it after X&Y

Ehh... I guess. You could at least put something. I always think mine are always awful since they're not even remotely funny.

Damn, that seems really interesting.. For some reason I really fell off Pokemon after pearl and diamond. I'm sad i missed black and white.

I know, but at the same time, it makes me really want to get them ;_; the thirst is real. The real shinies still matter since depending on which one, some were never given away. I do wish they made them different colours just to make sure they were "fake" shinies.

I didn't even know we were accepting suggestions now. Anyways, it would have been something about the amish

Zenfalcia

I didn't even know we were accepting suggestions now. Anyways, it would have been something about the amish

You must've missed the earlier posts about it being available for suggestions. No worries, OT9 will come around soon. Yours would've been remotely appropriate since it'll be thanksgiving for a few days..

sjay1994

My favorite thing about GAF is that OT and Gaming both hate the other one for being insane, while simultaneously being completely insane.

I kinda don't post much in either anymore, it's rarely worth it since an insane person will inevitably argue with you based on some innocuous statement that they disagree with.

Well... calling someone insane for not wanting a watch because a game isn't 1080p, and then getting banned for a month kinda makes you reluctant to post there anymore.

I'm still salty I got banned a day after I declared my exile in the best friend thread. I am gunning for the wall of shame now.

sjay1994

You must've missed the earlier posts about it being available for suggestions. No worries, OT9 will come around soon. Yours would've been remotely appropriate since it'll be thanksgiving for a few days..

Yeah... exams and far cry 4 kinda make me not use the internet much

Emouse

You are giving me good reason to stop caring about pokemon like I did with sonic.

I think AC is next.

Its painful when someone shits on something you enjoy..... but you can't dispute them because they are absolutely right

It's not my intention, but I guess facts are facts? I love Pokemon but I feel annualising it is slowly killing it for long time fans, much like the constant rebooting of sonic

also I can't tell if AC means assassins creed or animal crossing, which shows how much I care about one of those franchises now
stopped caring about ass creed about 30 mins into AC3

They should only give away the shitty ones like Scizor. Its super ugly. Stuff like shiny Metagross should have been the original design. The blue looks way better on him. I wish we do get more different palette swap pokes tho.

Different palettes or apparent gender differences would be cool, but shinys should stay in their rare exclusivity place, they have no meaning if everyone has them or they're stupidly easy to get, just like that red gyrados that everyone has and it's not special anymore

sjay1994

It's not my intention, but I guess facts are facts? I love Pokemon but I feel annualising it is slowly killing it for long time fans, much like the constant rebooting of sonic

also I can't tell if AC means assassins creed or animal crossing, which shows how much I care about one of those franchises now
stopped caring about ass creed about 30 mins into AC3

Different palettes or apparent gender differences would be cool, but shinys should stay in their rare exclusivity place, they have no meaning if everyone has them or they're stupidly easy to get, just like that red gyrados that everyone has and it's not special anymore

Assassins Creed. Animal crossing is something I would never, ever play.

Also, I was getting tired of pokemon. Fatigue was setting in.

I stopped caring about sonic, because its been fucking garbage... and some gummy worms in the turd aren't going to make things better.

Zenfalcia

This guy is saying that he doesn't want Link to be a girl. He doesn't care if the main character looks exactly like a female Link, has the Triforce of Courage, is the Hero of Legend, saves Zelda and fights Ganon, as long as she's not named "Link."

Pfffftttttt.... Is this guy serious? What's the difference for him? I'm just dying thinking about what kind of argument that is.

This guy is saying that he doesn't want Link to be a girl. He doesn't care if the main character looks exactly like a female Link, has the Triforce of Courage, is the Hero of Legend, saves Zelda and fights Ganon, as long as she's not named "Link."
It would be pretty cool if there was a Zelda that rescues a link. Would buy day 1.

sjay1994

tumblr_mbydldFNeP1rgbma5o1_500.gif

I.... can't even process that

giphy.gif

I stopped playing Pokemon after Sapphire but bought Y to give the series another shot and didn't really enjoy it, the movement felt weird and the game didn't seem to run very well for me. After I beat the Elite 4 I wandered around for a bit and was disappointed by the end game content. Kinda just repeating things you guys have already said but that's my take on it, I got a few hours out of Y but didn't really enjoy it. Night Frienders.

I am gunning for the wall of shame now.
Double and even triple posts be damned it seems.

sjay1994

I stopped playing Pokemon after Sapphire but bought Y to give the series another shot and didn't really enjoy it, the movement felt weird and the game didn't seem to run very well for me. After I beat the Elite 4 I wandered around for a bit and was disappointed by the end game content. Kinda just repeating things you guys have already said but that's my take on it, I got a few hours out of Y but didn't really enjoy it. Night Frienders.

Double and even triple posts be damned it seems.

Its because I am too lazy to go back and edit an older post to reply to another post. Everyone deserves their own post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom