• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

In other news.. I found out the soundtrack included with the Persona q pre-order has only 4 songs.. and they are "highlights" from the original soundtrack.. =_____=

http://vgmdb.net/album/44493

so there's that.. Sigh..

Wait... the pre order... or the special edition?

Because if thats the soundtrack for the special edition..... wow, I am fucking disappointed.

I think goodwill would be pretty mad if we get our thread closed due to amount of posts before he wakes up. Just stop sjay...

k

Special edition =___=

tumblr_mxp8cflUzr1rkzjs9o1_500.gif

FUCK

I AM GOING TO BED

Zenfalcia

I think goodwill would be pretty mad if we get our thread closed due to amount of posts before he wakes up. Just stop sjay...

It's fine. We haven't even gotten close to 20,000 posts yet.

Thanks

I hope they release the OST seperate from the LE that would be more than jsut 4 songs.

The ost had 2 discs with about 28 songs each and it's priced at like $30*. Not including tax and stuff

Playlist: http://vgmdb.net/album/45712

Special edition =___=
Yeah that's what I was talking about when I said part of the soundtrack when talking about the special edition, probably should have been more specific, just really isn't worth it in my eyes
Ok I'm gone for real this time

Edit: that being said I'm going to get the Xrd special edition and that is pretty much the same thing but with a cool box instead if a case and a dumb keychain instead of the cards >.>

Emouse

Damn, that seems really interesting.. For some reason I really fell off Pokemon after pearl and diamond. I'm sad i missed black and white.

I know, but at the same time, it makes me really want to get them ;_; the thirst is real. The real shinies still matter since depending on which one, some were never given away. I do wish they made them different colours just to make sure they were "fake" shinies.

Yea I understand the thirst, maybe I'm just salt cuz I got a couple legit and now you can just grind to get most of them which slightly degraded the value of them almost, I'd definitely reccomend B&W, the post game content is great and some of the new designs are great, they're also the only ones that got full sequels which is still bizarre to me, never finished them but they were still good to my knowledge

Assassins Creed. Animal crossing is something I would never, ever play.

Also, I was getting tired of pokemon. Fatigue was setting in.

I stopped caring about sonic, because its been fucking garbage... and some gummy worms in the turd aren't going to make things better.

I understand Pokemon fatigue, it's the same with most annualised series now I feel, but I'll keep giving it my time, because Pokemon

and man sonic is another thing entirely, a big ol turd that just won't flush

Zenfalcia

Yeah that's what I was talking about when I said part of the soundtrack when talking about the special edition, probably should have been more specific, just really isn't worth it in my eyes
Ok I'm gone for real this time

I am really disappointed.. I expected at least half the OST, but not even that.. just 16 minutes of music. On the bright side, it's special and won't be officially sold individually.

At the speed we were going maybe...

I need it, but super broke...

Local anime store always has it. They sell it for pretty cheap too.

Yea I understand the thirst, maybe I'm just salt cuz I got a couple legit and now you can just grind to get most of them which slightly degraded the value of them almost, I'd definitely reccomend B&W, the post game content is great and some of the new designs are great, they're also the only ones that got full sequels which is still bizarre to me, never finished them but they were still good to my knowledge

Yeah, recent games made finding shinies so much easier. Old games I got super lucky and found one shiny psyduck.. except the game didn't save me catching it... =___=

I am really disappointed.. I expected at least half the OST, but not even that.. just 16 minutes of music. On the bright side, it's special and won't be officially sold individually.
Local anime store always has it. They sell it for pretty cheap too.
Its just like when liam said he was salty when P4 came out with a shitty less than half the songs OST

I'm afraid of bootlegs that have shit quality tho.

Also Aaron's gradual degeneration into insanity in the Link thread was fantastic reading for the early morning.

I'm surprised the mods haven't locked that thread.

Zenfalcia

Alright. I'm out. Hopefully I can actually fucking move tomorrow, there're goddamn boxes everywhere right now.

Did you find your vita charger? Anyways, good luck on your move.

That'll save the Wii U!

Oh alright...

At least i get a coolish 3ds xl cover and art book.. I wish it was hard cover.

Also Aaron's gradual degeneration into insanity in the Link thread was fantastic reading for the early morning.

I'm surprised the mods haven't locked that thread.

It's been great.

Maybe they don't find it as a problem?

You know why all these positive Nintendo threads are coming out? To counter the stupidity that is displayed in that thread.
Maybe, but its still clutter.
At least i get a coolish 3ds xl cover and art book.. I wish it was hard cover.

Maybe they don't find it as a problem?
I want them panels for the new 3DS tho.
Its just plain bad. Some people should get banned for just the hatred of Link being a girl.
Morning guys, still waiting for my vocaloids
Go get Ultimax so I can wreck you in it

I wouldn't mind if both types of threads were wiped out.

Same. While there are shitty threads that are clogging up the gaming section, we shouldn't clog it even more with positive ones. I think consoles should have OTs for that kind of stuff shouldn't it?

While we are everyGAF, I don't think we should be metaGAF. To change the subject, what OT name did you vote for?

demidar

Same. While there are shitty threads that are clogging up the gaming section, we shouldn't clog it even more with positive ones. I think consoles should have OTs for that kind of stuff shouldn't it?

While we are everyGAF, I don't think we should be metaGAF. To change the subject, what OT name did you vote for?

How Woolie the Thief stole Christmas.

It makes sense given how many people are Christmasifying their avatars.

How Woolie the Thief stole Christmas.

It makes sense given how many people are Christmasifying their avatars.

That is true, but will this thread survive to make it pass Christmas? This thread barely lasted a month two to three weeks.

I should really change mine back. I don't get anything for Christmas, why should I be celebrating then? I'm way too broke to gift anything besides our secret santas. I'll wait till secret santas drawings come up.

demidar

That is true, but will this thread survive to make it pass Christmas? This thread barely lasted a month two to three weeks.

I should really change mine back. I don't get anything for Christmas, why should I be celebrating then? I'm way too broke to gift anything besides our secret santas. I'll wait till secret santas drawings come up.

Easy, you fuckers should stop posting so much ;)

Zenfalcia

I know... This place is worst than crack

I dunno... GuardianE has a great clickbait title.

Yes, shame co-pilot, yes it is. There's quite a few great titles, for once i like mine. It's fairly appropriate, assuming the OT lasts until the new year, which it won't.

We're slowly stealing Pats crack business

What if we were the crack business all along?

Yaay! Are people seriously voting for their own title tho?
Yeah, people always do that. There are some who don't. I think it'll be better if we didn't know who made up the thread titles, since it'll reduce some of the bias.. Not like this is super cereal anyways XD

Zenfalcia

Tsk tsk, you guys put too much value on winning an insignificant "contest". Isn't the point of the poll to see which one the visitors want most? If everyone made a title and voted for their own, we'd just have a long list of 1-vote titles. I always just voted for the best that isn't mine and I thought most did the same.

Gotta lame it out and use scumbag tactics in order to win.

edit: oh alfe already said what i just said.. awkward..

People know which thread title they come up with, so self-voting wouldn't be affected. All that would do is remove a general member bias, but this is too not-serious for that. Fuck it.

Thread titles are super cereal tho! It's life or death!

JoJo94

So talked to my mom yesterday and was wondering why anime was on her Netflix (I stayed signed in one night and thought people used it to watch some) turns out she watched Kill la Kill and really liked it...I I don't know how to feel right now.

Zenfalcia

So, i listened to all of the OST for persona q.. 7/10 it was ok. The maze of life is an amazing song. Imo. also some neat (music spoilers)
referential music from p3 and 4.. umm like.. joy? I forget the name of the songs. ;_; and velvet room remix. i'm sure i'm missing a ton.

Zenfalcia

So talked to my mom yesterday and was wondering why anime was on her Netflix (I stayed signed in one night and thought people used it to watch some) turns out she watched Kill la Kill and really liked it...I I don't know how to feel right now.
Watch some with her and recommend some like ttgl ;)

croten

Pfft, I've watched every episode of Game of Thrones with my mum.

JoJo94

Chie looks great
Yukiko looks good
But that Rise looks a bit derpy...

Watch some with her and recommend some like ttgl ;)

I would if I know that I don't have to explain everything. DIdn't ask her but I think she might have liked it for Satsuki.

Pfft, I've watched every episode of Game of Thrones with my mum.

You are a braver man than I. I feel uncomfortable doing that.

Alfebit

Banned

Ask her what she thought about the bath scene.

JoJo94

Ask her what she thought about the bath scene.

...I'm going to ignore you!!!

Guess I'm not the only one who noticed that. Rise doesn't look too good, though it might just have been a poorly taken photo.

Yeah, it's a bad angle and probably some bad photoshop clean up because one eye looks a bit bigger and at a weird angle.

How much of kill la kill did she watch?

Haven't asked her yet because I didn't think about it until just now.

Edit: Just asked her she watched the whole series...My mom's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom