• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

It's just family bonding. Nothing wrong with that. Helping her clean her back and stuff ;)

Damn.. did she watch episode 25 aka the ova.

If it's on Netflix probably. She has to work in a bit so I'm not going to ask her a ton of questions yet. I do know though that she also watched Battle Royale after hearing how it was the original Hunger Games too.

croten

If it's on Netflix probably. She has to work in a bit so I'm not going to ask her a ton of questions yet. I do know though that she also watched Battle Royale after hearing how it was the original Hunger Games too.

Battle Royale kicks so much ass

Zenfalcia

Yeah it's the "stuff" I was uncomfortable with

It'a fineee...
Not really, but it was unexpected.

Ehh... Hunger games isn't close to battle royale.. maybe in terms of last person standing..

I don't think it's on Netflix.
Yeah, i guess it's probably not. She's not missing much though.

JoJo94

It'a fineee...
Not really, but it was unexpected.

Ehh... Hunger games isn't close to battle royale.. maybe in terms of last person standing..

Yeah, i guess it's probably not. She's not missing much though.

Eh I haven't seen either so I can't say much. I'm just happy she enjoyed it. Like I said she probably liked it for Satsuki since she was kind of the boss bitch character (and she admits that at work sometimes she has to be one)

Imagine hunger games but good. Blood and gore and all that shit.

Plus I don't have to deal with a giant fanbase that loves it so much...god I sound like a hipster

Zenfalcia

Eh I haven't seen either so I can't say much. I'm just happy she enjoyed it. Like I said she probably liked it for Satsuki since she was kind of the boss bitch character (and she admits that at work sometimes she has to be one)

Plus I don't have to deal with a giant fanbase that loves it so much...god I sound like a hipster

try to make some time to watch it. It's ok to great depending on your view and tastes. Maybe even watch it with her XD

Dude.. what a hipster..
I'd argue against this but it's almost 5 and I need to sleep.

You can do it. I didnt sleep and look at how ok i am.
More like i stopped caring.

JoJo94

I can safely say that Redbull is great for getting up in the mornings.

You know what. I have never ever had a redbull.

try to make some time to watch it. It's ok to great depending on your view and tastes. Maybe even watch it with her XD

Dude.. what a hipster..

I'll see. It's been a long time since I have watched anything with family though. I will watch the movie.

I have become disinterested in so many things because of fanbases. It's not even funny.

JoJo94

You're not missing much. I stayed up all night doing a project about red bull.. coffee is better and has more caffiene and costs less.

Don't drink coffee either. I have used energy drinks before but they don't affect me, I have too much energy naturally but then I just have like a day where I am just dead.

Emouse

You're not missing much. I stayed up all night doing a project about red bull.. coffee is better and has more caffiene and costs less.

Red bull got nothin on the power of BLACKOUT GOD

if you google blackout god Woolie is the first image that pops up

Zenfalcia

I'll see. It's been a long time since I have watched anything with family though. I will watch the movie.

I have become disinterested in so many things because of fanbases. It's not even funny.

It'll be a nice bonding moment.

What's a recent example of that?

Don't drink coffee either. I have used energy drinks before but they don't affect me, I have too much energy naturally but then I just have like a day where I am just dead.

Hmm.. interesting. And the dead days are without anything?
Red bull got nothin on the power of BLACKOUT GOD

if you google blackout god Woolie is the first image that pops up
That's hilarious. Tbf getting noticed everywherem

JoJo94

It'll be a nice bonding moment.

What's a recent example of that?

Hmm.. interesting. And the dead days are without anything?

Hunger Games is the most recent one. But I wanted to start watching Dr. Who then I ran into all the this is the best doctor, and all that stuff and people being such huge fans at my school that I slowly started to hate it. Even though I actually watched one episode and found it enjoyable.

yeah I just crash every now and then because I work too hard sometimes.

I don't drink it to often, I don't really need energy drinks but it's pretty good.

In other news. PROJECT DIVA BABY!

Just don't get an addiction to them! jk

You know what. I have never ever had a redbull.

Don't drink Redbull to excess.

It's bad for your heart.

Zenfalcia

Hunger Games is the most recent one. But I wanted to start watching Dr. Who then I ran into all the this is the best doctor, and all that stuff and people being such huge fans at my school that I slowly started to hate it. Even though I actually watched one episode and found it enjoyable.

Ehh.. really? Read the book and ignore the movie. I always ignore the movie adaptations except for some like harry potter and lord of the rings. <3

Ehh.. dont hate the game/show, hate the players/fans.

Working too hard like not sleeping enough etc?

croten

Just don't get an addiction to them! jk

Project DIVA or Redbull? I make no promises with either

JoJo94

Don't drink Redbull to excess.

It's bad for your heart.

Ehh.. really? Read the book and ignore the movie. I always ignore the movie adaptations except for some like harry potter and lord of the rings. <3

Ehh.. dont hate the game/show, hate the players/fans.

Working too hard like not sleeping enough etc?

I usually like both.

Sometimes I can but sometimes it just gets on my nerves a bit too much

It's a mix of both

Project DIVA or Redbull? I make no promises with either

Both

Zenfalcia

I usually like both.

It's a mix of both

Ehh.. i feel like most adaptations butchers too much content.

But there are good fans who like those things ;_; you shouldn't give up on a good quality thing.

I'll be gone for 1.5 hours if anyone cares ._. Public transit awaits me.

croten

I usually like both.

It's a mix of both

Doctor who is good but not good enough to stand the fanbase. Especially now, the series has been going downhill hard for the past few years

I don't like The Doctor Who fanbase.

They're very similar to the people who unironcially say "the cake is a lie" to show their nerd Cred.

I watched a few episodes and I like the cheesy scifi effects and dry wit humor, but the fanbase that I've met In a few comic book stores are kind of obnoxiously obsessive about it.

I could be biased though. I dated a girl that was obsessed With the Doctor.

JoJo94

Doctor who is good but not good enough to stand the fanbase. Especially now, the series has been going downhill hard for the past few years

loudsweating.jpg

SHe liked it it's all good...just going to avoid asking about the bath scene.

Ehh.. i feel like most adaptations butchers too much content.

But there are good fans who like those things ;_; you shouldn't give up on a good quality thing.

I'll be gone for 1.5 hours if anyone cares ._. Public transit awaits me.

Yeah I've run into the good fans. My experience wasn't as bad as one of my friends though. He drew a phone booth for a project and it was a bluish purple and everyone called it a Tardis so he finally just yelled it's not a fucking Tardis at them.

Emouse

I don't like The Doctor Who fanbase.

They're very similar to the people who unironcially say "the cake is a lie" to show their nerd Cred.

I watched a few episodes and I like the cheesy scifi effects and dry wit humor, but the fanbase that I've met In a few comic book stores are kind of obnoxiously obsessive about it.

I could be biased though. I dated a girl that was obsessed With the Doctor.

No you're absolutely right the fanbase is horrible
see: tumblr
I used to really like the show but after seeing rabid fans I was really put off, it's the main reason I don't watch a bunch of stuff, primarily TV shows and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom