• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say it enough times, but I love the Chibi models of all the characters!
You know what? I am so hyped to play this game that I'll do somthing that I have never done before.....take an handheld outside and play it at school.

Shocked.gif

croten

You know what? I am so hyped to play this game that I'll do somthing that I have never done before.....take an handheld outside and play it at school.

Really? I much prefer the 2D art.

Zenfalcia

What a rebel. Playing a portable console on the go.

No I don't need to go through an 80s phase ag...Taaaaake on meeeeeee. Damnit Dok
That's like the best song ever tho
In other news.. I found out the soundtrack included with the Persona q pre-order has only 4 songs.. and they are "highlights" from the original soundtrack.. =_____=
http://vgmdb.net/album/44493
so there's that.. Sigh..
I said it was like the arena cd for a reason :p the Maze of Life remix is really good.

So Deadly Premonition is gonna be free on Playstation Plus next month.

And I was almost contemplating getting the shit PC port. Now I know what I'll be playing this Christmas break!

So I called my Mudkip Siegfried. And Tharja (Poochyena) already knows fire fang?

Yep. So those wiggling bushes have a chance to include special Pokemon. You might have maxed IVs or egg moves. Their levels might also be ten to fifteen levels above the standard for that area. Encountering more of a particular Pokemon increases the chance of a special encounter through the shaking grass/plains/ocean.

If you use that pokemon application I talked about earlier, and you've caught something, you can scan specifically for that Pokemon to appear in wiggling grass. Chaining together those encounters increases your chances of finding a shiny, much like chain fishing from XY.

Oh! Also, connect to wifi mystery gift, I think they're still running the shiny Beldum promotion. It knows Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Hold Back (false swipe alternative), andsomething else I can't remember. And it's shiny, and it has the mega stone for Metagross!

Emouse

my copy of smash Wii U has shipped, the hype is real

tho no GC controller yet because apparently the place I've ordered from won't get their shipment till Friday

croten

Pretty sure it was less than 2 years. The game as we know it was revealed at the VGAs in 2011 and came out early 2013. 9 months seems way too short, but would be even more impressive considering the quality of the game.

I'm almost certain it was 9 months. Less than a year for sure

So Type-0 looks cool and I'm interested. Anyone wanna give me a push and tell me what it is exactly and if I need to play anything before it?
Its like a ARPG that has comparable to Monster Hunter? You can't switch weapons to change your style, but instead switch party members and can freely do so on the fly. You can have 3 people in your party. Each element, fire, thunder, ice. can be switched and is based on what party member you are.

It plays somewhat like Monster Hunter, but extremely toned down.

Pretty sure it was less than 2 years. The game as we know it was revealed at the VGAs in 2011 and came out early 2013. 9 months seems way too short, but would be even more impressive considering the quality of the game.

Well, Platinum had the engine for character action right?

How long does it take to make a custom Raiden?

Oberon

Banned
Yep. So those wiggling bushes have a chance to include special Pokemon. You might have maxed IVs or egg moves. Their levels might also be ten to fifteen levels above the standard for that area. Encountering more of a particular Pokemon increases the chance of a special encounter through the shaking grass/plains/ocean.

If you use that pokemon application I talked about earlier, and you've caught something, you can scan specifically for that Pokemon to appear in wiggling grass. Chaining together those encounters increases your chances of finding a shiny, much like chain fishing from XY.

Oh! Also, connect to wifi mystery gift, I think they're still running the shiny Beldum promotion. It knows Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Hold Back (false swipe alternative), andsomething else I can't remember. And it's shiny, and it has the mega stone for Metagross!

Wow thanks! And I almost forgot about the metagross, but I don't want to make the game easier as it already is, so I won't use it for a while
Also, the Art is great as usual.
Look at this youngster and his Sableye shirt!

omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-battle-1.jpg

Its like a ARPG that has comparable to Monster Hunter? You can't switch weapons to change your style, but instead switch party members and can freely do so on the fly. You can have 3 people in your party. Each element, fire, thunder, ice. can be switched and is based on what party member you are.

It plays somewhat like Monster Hunter, but extremely toned down.
Toned down in what sense? Slower?

Zenfalcia

That's like the best song ever tho

I said it was like the arena cd for a reason :p the Maze of Life remix is really good.
Dont forget best music video.

Yeah.. =___= at least it looks ok.. i guess.. the remixes arent too bad.. but for the extra price.. not worth as much imo... Oh well.

also I think this is appropriate for here.

Ehh... Sorta not really.. i mean everyone buys from local anime stores, why would we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom