• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So when I stopped P4 last night I'd just finished Yukiko's Castle. What are some good Personas to have around that point? I basically haven't used anything but Izanagi up to now.

Instead of two attack buttons for your weapon, its separated into magic and regular attacks. There is no depth in attacking whatsoever except by charging. It really doesn't feel good at all.
You peaked my interest and then killed it in describing the game. Still might check it out, I enjoyed the Soul Sacrifice demo and it's similarly mashy and shallow.
So when I stopped P4 last night I'd just finished Yukiko's Castle. What are some good Personas to have around that point? I basically haven't used anything but Izanagi up to now.
To beat the boss? Fire resist. Otherwise just fuse some stuff. The P4G skill inheritance will make your life easy.

Oberon

Banned

I don't know *caugh* but that Husband of Titania seems like a pretty swell guy *caugh*
He learns Mazio, and Zionga!

Not Oberon

I agree. Oberon is complete garbage. As soon as you get him fuse him so you never have to see his ugly face again
:3

So...keep using Izanagi then, or...>.>

Nah, get rid of Izanagi. Fuse him as soon as you can. A good rule to follow is that you should be fusing personas whenever you can, unless you want to wait a little longer for it to learn a new ability to fuse into another stronger persona.

You peaked my interest and then killed it in describing the game. Still might check it out, I enjoyed the Soul Sacrifice demo and it's similarly mashy and shallow.
I tend to do that
Ah alright. I'll have to look into this more to decide if I actually want it our not
What I'm not saying is to go to your local anime store and see if they have a copy. For a PSP game it looks top notch. I wouldn't say PS4 quality, but would much like a PS3 one. For the MC, his rolls are teleports and his alllies just do dodge rolls.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Nah, get rid of Izanagi. Fuse him as soon as you can. A good rule to follow is that you should be fusing personas whenever you can, unless you want to wait a little longer for it to learn a new ability to fuse into another stronger persona.

I guess the problem I have is that I don't know which abilities are good to have. So I'm unsure as to what I should be fusing.

I tend to do that

What I'm not saying is to go to your local anime store and see if they have a copy. For a PSP game it looks top notch. I wouldn't say PS4 quality, but would much like a PS3 one. For the MC, his rolls are teleports and his alllies just do dodge rolls.
Oh shit I thought it was a vita game.
It's summer soon. I don't need to.
Australia not only wants to kill people with spiders and spooky noise forest shit, but with skin cancer too

Oberon

Banned
I'm going to have a tough time picking between Jon and Jared.

Jared made the best Nuzlock LP,
but Jon gave us this
tumblr_ndnwj4zSOM1tpri3jo1_400.gif

You know what? It doesn't matter, they're both a great choice
Are the anime girls in your avatar sharing a bra?

Those are actually pokemon characters....

Tan. Yes. I totally have one of those.
*cough*
How do you feel about 104 degree fahrenheit weather?

I live in Texas and due to being cheap on my electric bill, I don't put on air conditioning. I'm lucky if its not 110 degrees during some summers, so 104 isn't so bad.
Oh shit I thought it was a vita game.
I wish it got a Vita release. They need to hype the Vita with this bad controlling game.

I guess the problem I have is that I don't know which abilities are good to have. So I'm unsure as to what I should be fusing.

The game is easy enough that it won't really punish you for not optimizing your persona's with the best skills. In fact yukiko's castle is the hardest part of the game with the game getting easier and easier from this point just because your personas get ridiculously good (aside from like one boss where black frost is a must).

Just look at the description for each skill and see what looks useful. Having all the elemental attacks on one persona is very useful in knocking down enemies for an all out attack. Buffs are also a great thing to have, with debuffs also being great for bosses. Just see what looks useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom