• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
I think we need a Oberon version of that Oh You image.

4G86MSl.jpg

man O powers take forever to level up
also Oberon i advise waiting till after you beat the Elite 4 to capture Groudon/Kyogre
and after you beat the E4 a second time to capture Deoxys on top of Sky Pillar

nah, you're gonna do it and you're gonna love it.

I CAN'T DO IT MAN. I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT MAN. YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE. YOU GOTTA DRAW A FUCKING LINE IN THE SAND DUDE. YOU GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT. YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY "What am I willing to put with today?" NOT FUCKING THIS.

ultimax

I CAN'T DO IT MAN. I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT MAN. YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE. YOU GOTTA DRAW A FUCKING LINE IN THE SAND DUDE. YOU GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT. YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY "What am I willing to put with today?" NOT FUCKING THIS.

Do it for the JYB Vs JYB rival fights

congrats on still being alive. Haven't had too much time with Shulk, how is he?
People say he's OP, I just say git gud.
But he's really good, His Smash attacks are all really strong, but recovering is almost impossible if you have Shield active.

You know you should make a thread about this so people don't go crazy looking for GC Adaptors.

Hmmm...Good idea. Hope I don't get de
troyed

croten

But he's really good, His Smash attacks are all really strong, but recovering is almost impossible if you have Shield active.

troyed

Really? I know he got buffed but wasn't amazing originally.

Emouse

rotary phones are pretty hype, you should have moved the figure aside if you wanted to show it off.

Jokes of course, it looks good

The hypest rotary phones on neoGAF, at some point I need to get a camera out and take better pictures of figures and shit for reals

I also now realise that room is a putrid green Woolie hole

Really? I know he got buffed but wasn't amazing originally.

IIRC his buff only reduced his recovery frames on certain attack animations. I know Max made a vid on it but I don't remember exactly what it was. I've been playing him since Smash 3DS first came out and he always seemed good to me.

Gamer Y

troyed
Indeed, guess I'll give him a go.

Does anyone have any experience with the Mii fighters, wondering which version to use.

Jman014

So Deadly Premonition is gonna be free on Playstation Plus next month.

And I was almost contemplating getting the shit PC port. Now I know what I'll be playing this Christmas break!

Get ready for York's one-liners when you headshot things!

What MGR lacks in combat depth it makes up for with how long it was in development and style.

GOTY all years

Dem boss themes from the soundtrack.

I'll be stuck with the default knife forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom