• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Okay, I have Pokemom Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG, SS and BW +BW2
It is time to squeeze everything out of all of these games and then throw everything into Pokemon Bank someday when I can get my hands on a 3DS.

-Collect all items (Use none that are found)
-Catch everything in each area
-Get all the events *cough*

Adnor

Banned
Liam needs to update his costume

43wRSgz.jpg

V8fOLRe.jpg

Aw c'mon. Don't be so serious. It's just a fun and ridiculous title.

Memes are just one those things that make me mad, it'd be like putting "The Cake is a lie" for the OT name. While I do like a number of memes, like Body is ready, I wouldn't want that to be the gat dang title.

Plus the Woolie stole Christmas one is an amazing name, the fact that "Boobs" is actually neck to neck with it is just "why?".

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Memes are just one those things that make me mad, it'd be like putting "The Cake is a lie" for the OT name. While I do like a number of memes, like Body is ready, I wouldn't want that to be the gat dang title.

Plus the Woolie stole Christmas one is actually an amazing name, the fact that "Boobs" is actually neck to neck with it is just "why?".

Boobs isn't a meme. It's just a word. One that existed way before the internet. If I said "Life and Hometown", then sure.

I don't actually care for the Woolie one. It's too early.

"Boobs", to me, exemplifies the tone and flow of these threads. Non sequitur, random, without much thought. Fun, with levity and a little crass. And conversations have a whole lot of fat.

joe2187

Banned
Boobs isn't a meme. It's just a word. One that existed way before the internet. If I said "Life and Hometown", then sure.

"Boobs", to me, exemplifies the tone and flow of these threads. Non sequitur, random, without much thought. Fun, with levity and a little crass. And conversations have a whole lot of fat.

Your definition of boobs is way different than mine.

You did say how your next suggestion would be Hometown after all. -Jokingly I assume, but if Boobs wins, then there really is no stopping any random thread title as you said.

But like I said, it's specifically against my liking, so it shouldn't matter much as my tastes are pretty opposite to alot of you anyway.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You did say how your next suggestion would be Hometown after all. -Jokingly I assume, but if Boobs wins, then there really is no stopping any random thread title as you said.

But like I said, it's specifically against my liking, so it shouldn't matter much as my tastes are pretty opposite to alot of you anyway.

Yeah, I was just joking.

I guess I just don't really consider "boobs" to be either a meme or lewd. I just think it's a fun word. And a bit juvenile, which I think is fine.

IGN continuing their bad negative points in reviews, From their very late Valkyria Chronicles review.

– So. Many. Cutscenes.
– No auto-saving

lots of cut scenes in a story and character driven Japanese strategy RPG? you don't say. The no auto save one is baffling to me
There's also no auto-saving or checkpoints, although you can save manually at any time, which lets you create little safety nets before risky moves. On the other hand, if you don't remember to save frequently, failure could fling you right back to the mission's start.
so play it like other games in a similar genre and save frequently, how is it a negative on the game if you didn't remember to save before you made a stupid move?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
IGN continuing their bad negative points in reviews, From their very late Valkyria Chronicles review.

– So. Many. Cutscenes.
– No auto-saving

lots of cut scenes in a story and character driven Japanese strategy RPG? you don't say. The no auto save one is baffling to me

so play it like other games in a similar genre and save frequently, how is it a negative on the game if you didn't remember to save before you made a stupid move?

So you can save manually AT ANY TIME, and they complain about auto saving? This past gen has ruined gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom