• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m04w5kXzTN1qe9r2fo6_r1_250.gif

I'll come back once in awhile. it's just.. theres a lot of stuff i'm going through now.

tumblr_mz0dv80W561rb06tgo1_500.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well it is getting to that point for me, the thread title going to that extent would be "the straw that broke the camel's back', to be melodramatic.
I don't participate in most of the discussions here anymore, but I still like it because of the cool people and the times where interests do align.
It's not even about being crass or whatever, as I've drawn worse things in the name of anatomy, I just don't care for the nonstop "lewdgaf" that's been going on for a long time.
I'm not mad, it's just a different direction that I have no interest in being a part of.

The fact that I'm even talking about this and not just leaving shows that I have respect for you guys, I did have alot of fun here after all.
All good things come to an end, so no more debbie downers here, have all the lewd talks you guys want, you drove everyone else away.
that last bit was a sassy joke, don't get mad

I'm sorry you feel that way. I do think you're being a little dramatic, but it's your choice. All I can say is that the intent of the thread title really wasn't to introduce more lewd, at all, but just to get a few laughs. I'm always up for Skullgirls.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I do think you're being a little dramatic, but it's your choice. All I can say is that the intent of the thread title really wasn't to introduce more lewd, at all, but just to get a few laughs. I'm always up for Skullgirls.
I would be down, but I can't find any good combos for each character/need to git gud. Is there a good link you could give me?

Alright but don't forget... YourHereForever.jpg We will miss you!

Just make the OT already...

I applaud you for branching out, but you're not closing any doors here. Come back whenever.

Oh no! I'll miss ya.

It's pretty good. A lot funnier than I thought it was going to be.

I'm starting chapter 51.

Come and talk about best friends when new videos happen dawg Zach. Don't be too busy running the Best Friends as the shadow boss

well hopefully you'll still pop in once and a while, you'll always be a Friender

Later buddy

Don't be a stanger, friender.

Thank You All. It's just i've been stuck in where i wanna go in life. i've been kinda depressed as of late. :(

Xiraiya

seriously next month is Christmas enough with the doom and gloom or Santa Bish wont give you presents
What doom and gloom?

Thank You All. It's just i've been stuck in where i wanna go in life. i've been kinda depressed as of late. :(
Oh you're leaving? I'm sorry to hear about that.

Life is pretty long and can change drastically at any time for better or worse. Where you are right now might be tough, but before long, it might be a tiny insignificant speck in your past that you can barely recall, leaving you to wonder why you felt that way in the first place.
Something I find that not many people realize, I guess it would be hard to remember when the present moment feels like their worst moment.

I can't believe how many
backstab
s Woolie got at the latest playthrough... Hopefully the next batch of playthroughs would be just as good. He
powered through this one

Xiraiya

I can't believe how many
backstab
s Woolie got at the latest playthrough... Hopefully the next batch of playthroughs would be just as good. He
powered through this one

I'm still baffled at how easy backstabs are in DS2, it seems too easy, but I guess it's better than how fussy it was in Dark Souls.

I can't believe how many
backstab
powered through this one

I've been saying this! He finally got gud! It's so awesome. I fucking love it. You can tell Pat is really happy and surprised.
I'm still baffled at how easy backstabs are in DS2, it seems too easy, but I guess it's better than how fussy it was in Dark Souls.

I can actually pull them off 100% of the time in Dark 1. The reason it seems weird is because it's where their back would be if they were in an idle animation.

Depends on the enemy. It's really only so easy on the enemies in this current DLC because of how slowly they move.

Majority of the game 360 tracks you so hard it's impossible on most of them.

I'm shocked he managed to figure out the ghost soliders's weakness. They're ridiculously strong when you fight them upfront in a one on one, but they take so long to switch from a crossbow to their swords that they're beyond easy to backstab. Woolie must have practiced sometime between the two recordings. I just can't believe that this is the same Woolie from DLC2 to DLC1.

Okingjrr

Losing people, boobs, Wollie getting good, got it. Well, things got real again in BestGaf.
So I saw Nightcrawler a few hours ago... that's a movie.
Why 'merican gotta be so cray :p

Onwards to The Evil Within part 12 I go.

Xiraiya

I can actually pull them off 100% of the time in Dark 1. The reason it seems weird is because it's where their back would be if they were in an idle animation.
Yeah I noticed that, it's one of those things I'd only pull off 2/5 times, so I didn't want to rely on something I couldn't immediately get right in the moment, I always parried instead because I could pull that off 95% of the time on enemies, so it was easier.

Depends on the enemy. It's really only so easy on the enemies in this current DLC because of how slowly they move.
Majority of the game 360 tracks you so hard it's impossible on most of them.

I wasn't talking about Woolie, I mean in my experience playing through DS2, it's always been really easy to make it happen.

Xiraiya

What is this?
It's official Atlus art stuff for a Manga called Persona x Detective, but I kind of have a theory that if they decided to do official Anime/Game level artwork, for a Manga that doesn't actually use that art style (All the covers were in different styles) then I feel like they want to make this tie into P5 in some way or an anime, or even an entirely different Persona game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom