• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm replying so late I just got back to real home after a 2 hour car ride.
I'm still baffled at how easy backstabs are in DS2, it seems too easy, but I guess it's better than how fussy it was in Dark Souls.
I find DaS easier mainly because its the most souls game I've played.
I've been saying this! He finally got gud! It's so awesome. I fucking love it. You can tell Pat is really happy and surprised.
Woolie's like I'm doing alright I guess.
Its good thing
Gonna probably grab both Abyss Odyssey and Astebreed (SBFP Japanese Games)
I can't believe how well Astebreed runs on my shitty laptop. Gonna check aout Abyss tho.
I just bought KOF98UMFE on Steam and have $3.70 left on my Steam wallet. Money is pretty tight for me, so what games should I check out that are almost $4 or less? I love action games and fuck Dive Kick.
You just don't understand how hype and perfect Divekick is due to the simple mechanics.
Did you guys know P4 characters are all shallow and kinda lame? P3 too.

Runs away from angry mob
Liz is pretty good and best waifu out of 3 and 4

Xiraiya

Why does everyone insult Yukiko so much she did nothing wrong!

I don't hate Yukiko, if you like her that's fine, she is someone who I could see Yu with, but I don't really find her that interesting, but I guess that's the point because she's suppose to be the "Plain" girl who has more desires for things than she lets on.

No_fighting.jpg

JoJo94

No she wasnt! Just cause shes not hyperactive like Yukiko or a fucking detective like Naoto does not make her boring! Like its seriously pissing me off.

My problem with her is she doesn't want to run her
inn, and then she decides to run her inn. Not even talking about everything else to me she's just a plain girl with not much going on. DOn't get mad though cause that's just what I think.

Was about to use this because I said everything about Rise wrong apparently. I wasn't calling her a slut guys don't worry.

No she wasnt! Just cause shes not hyperactive like Yukiko or a fucking detective like Naoto does not make her boring! Like its seriously pissing me off.

you mean Chie whos Hyperactive
see what i mean you love Yukiko too much that your mistaking her for other characters
even im not that obsessed

Xiraiya

lol, I still really like the games, I just find it weird people give them so much credit. They're written better than some other JRPGs, but not very well.
I like the characters in 3 and 4, but they're not amazing. Liz is cool.

I think you're just on too much of a game high right now with earlier games resonating with you strongly, I don't remember you going on about Persona before like this.

you forgot johnny gat's epic act to save you and shaundi

and now he gets to be a cool helldemon thing while owning fools in divekick on the side

That part was so shitty. They spent 2 whole games building up this character only to give him an off screen death in the first 45 minutes. Its a good thing saints row is a dumb enough game that it can justify bring a dead character back to life with "aliens!"

enough waifu wars, when are the husbando wars going to start? huh? HUH?!

Best husbando

360pages

Also, Avalon high was rather disappointing. Apparently putting cool characters in a shit high school setting doesn't make the high school setting any less shit.

you mean Chie whos Hyperactive
see what i mean you love Yukiko too much that your mistaking her for other characters
even im not that obsessed
Ok im not that obsessed I just do that when im thinking of characters as I write stuff >_> I honestly like Mitsuru more than Yukiko. Also Hinata, and Hilda from Beelzebub. I just like Yukiko a lot more than the other girls cause shes sweet and nice and the
whole inn thing was her realizing that she wants to help the people at the inn, it was never really about her not wanting to take over the inn it was more about her getting a choice in the matter and in the end she decided "yes i want to run the inn and this is my choice." Her shadow was her negative feelings not about running the inn but her being forced into it by society and her mother.

croten

Ok im not that obsessed I just do that when im thinking of characters as I write stuff >_> I honestly like Mitsuru more than Yukiko. Also Hinata, and Hilda from Beelzebub. I just like Yukiko a lot more than the other girls cause shes sweet and nice and the
whole inn thing was her realizing that she wants to help the people at the inn, it was never really about her not wanting to take over the inn it was more about her getting a choice in the matter and in the end she decided "yes i want to run the inn and this is my choice." Her shadow was her negative feelings not about running the inn but her being forced into it by society and her mother.

Which can be summed up as Snore
jk

So, I got my entire apartment packed up. All my services transferred to the new place. All ready to move.

Two days after the day I was supposed to get it I get a call from my landlord saying that I now have to pay an extra $1,500 in deposits and that I can't have it for another week.

I'm so fucking mad that I don't even have words.

sjay1994

I wish someone could bludgeon me so I forget AC Unity.

Every fucking time that game is brought up, I just have this overwhelming sense of depression.

360pages

Well, writing is an important thing. Though I do wish there was more fun lighthearted series, even on the writing site I'm on there are a lot of serious stuff.

That being said, even the light hearted stuff in a section seems kind of meh.

So, I got my entire apartment packed up. All my services transferred to the new place. All ready to move.

Two days after the day I was supposed to get it I get a call from my landlord saying that I now have to pay an extra $1,500 in deposits and that I can't have it for another week.

That is fucked up, it's not much but sorry to hear about that

That doesn't sound at all correct.

I don't know Oregon RE, but PM me if you want to talk about your lease.

That's some fucking bullshit. Good luck.

Hopefully you get it sorted out. Did you document your conversations with your landlord? It could prove useful for a civil case.

That doesn't sound at all correct.

I don't know Oregon RE, but PM me if you want to talk about your lease.

The problem is that this whole thing was happening under the table since I agreed to it in order to help a homeless couple get into this apartment for thanksgiving. But now I can't afford that so unless I get this worked out that couple just has to stay homeless.

Emouse

Hm, I feel like I should to get more in to streaming, I have no idea what the PS4s little headsets quality is though and I have no other mic setup to use which is a bummer

Ideas for future streams are either Hotline Miami seeing as I've not touched the PS4 version, or that cool offline mode that COD:AW has because there's a trophy I want that'll take almost 2 hours to get, but who knows

I wish someone could bludgeon me so I forget AC Unity.

Every fucking time that game is brought up, I just have this overwhelming sense of depression.

That was me after beating AC3 after it was released. I was so upset that later that night my roommates and I went to my friend's bday party and apparently I got so drunk that I was just ranting about how much I hated that game to before before blacking out and puking off the porch.

The problem is that this whole thing was happening under the table since I agreed to it in order to help a homeless couple get into this apartment for thanksgiving. But now I can't afford that so unless I get this worked out that couple just has to stay homeless.

That's bullshit. I hope everything goes well.

Jman014

That part was so shitty. They spent 2 whole games building up this character only to give him an off screen death in the first 45 minutes. Its a good thing saints row is a dumb enough game that it can justify bring a dead character back to life with "aliens!"

Best husbando

RIP Adam Jensen's arms and legs, but boy is being augmented cool.

Beloved

wow that is all kinds of shitty...

Did you sign a lease agreement? because he cant just demand fees that weren't agreed upon, and he can't push back your move in date either (without your agreement), if it is stated in your lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom