• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplolas

Banned
Not really, Rare is a shadow of their former selves. Unless it's Banjo Threeie or a new Conker game I don't give a shit. Even then I'll just be pissed at how they'll butcher it.

Honestly, I feel kinda bad for rare. I am only 18, so I don't have too much experience with their games other their Banjo, but they seem like a company who really put a lot of love into their games, or rather, used to.

I did like Nuts n Bolts surprisingly. I know a lot of people didn't though.

Damn. Rare arises from the mist to make a new game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930922

Interesting.

Please get excited for the new Kinect Sports game

Honestly, I feel kinda bad for rare. I am only 18, so I don't have too much experience with their games other their Banjo, but they seem like a company who really put a lot of love into their games, or rather, used to.

I did like Nuts n Bolts surprisingly. I know a lot of people didn't though.

None of the original people work there now anyways so it wouldn't be the same

Gamer Y

Not really, Rare is a shadow of their former selves. Unless it's Banjo Threeie or a new Conker game I don't give a shit. Even then I'll just be pissed at how they'll butcher it.
Indeed, didn't all the 'good' people in rare already jump ship when they were acquired by MS?

...I just watched Too Many Cooks, and I'm not too sure if it'll make me understand the podcast any better.

And Rare is dead, its spirit gone but they still hold on to the fucking corpse.

An entire "Too Many Cooks" video using only 4 people. Sounds great.

I mean they could add other people. I agree that 4 people is too little to make a video.

In some of their live action videos, they had other people participate.

In the Halloween party video, it was really fun to see Matt ask their other friends who killed Liam.

I mean they could add other people. I agree that 4 people is too little to make a video.

In some of their live action videos, they had other people participate. In the Halloween party video, it was really fun to see Matt ask their other friends who killed Liam.

Oh, I was being serious. Having them do try to emulate Too Many Cooks with only 4 people sounds hilarious.

Emouse

I forgot how powerful all the weapons on Halo 1 are, playing this game on normal is pretty much god mode, well unless your face happens to meet an energy sword

I forgot how powerful all the weapons on Halo 1 are, playing this game on normal is pretty much god mode, well unless your face happens to meet an energy sword

Was the pistol in Halo 1 like the most OP thing in the game? I also don't remember energy swords either unless that's a new thing from the remastered version

Duplolas

Banned

Halo: CE campaign on Legendary.

How many of you can say without lieing that you have beaten it?

ultimax

(VLR Spoilers)
You though Quark hit the betray button, BUT IT WAS ME!

Unrelated but fuck it this is perfect
result.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom