• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Catching up with these Podcasts still. And wow, Pat didn't hit up Tokyo? Ballsy! Understandable though as I spent my entire time in Tokyo and barely ventured out due to it being so vast and so much to do. He'll miss out on a bunch though.

Zenfalcia

Too many cooks... too many cooks... Why is this so quirky yet so great. It's also so long for a joke. This might be stuck in my head for a while.

Kyubei?!
KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE

This Kyubei is a far more interesting one, I assure you.

In other news, needing sleep but being unable to do so is quite troublesome. Someone recommend me something incredibly boring to watch so that I may pass the hell out.

Too many cooks. That was some bizarre shit.

Probably one of the best podcast videos yet. Can't wait to see what it's all about when I listen to the podcast at work tonight.

Alfebit

Banned
Believe it or not, I watched that entire thing. I love me some train wrecks and the Road the Final Victory was some of the hypest shit near the end,

Oh yeah the stream redeemed the entire thing for me, but I've never actually fallen asleep during one of their videos until the Nuzlocke. Also late on this but welcome to the thread.

Believe it or not, I watched that entire thing. I love me some train wrecks and the Road the Final Victory was some of the hypest shit near the end

Some people called the middle of the nuzlocke boring, I called it relaxing and suspenseful to build up the hypest conclusion in best friend LP history.

Oh yeah the stream redeemed the entire thing for me, but I've never actually fallen asleep during one of their videos until the Nuzlocke.

Friday Night Fisticuffs. Mostly because they came so late at night and I work 12 hour shifts on Fridays.

Oh yeah the stream redeemed the entire thing for me, but I've never actually fallen asleep during one of their videos until the Nuzlocke.

I can't say any of their LP's have ever driven me to that level of boredom, but some of them certainly had me stop watching simply from disinterest in the game itself.

Some people called the middle of the nuzlocke boring, I called it relaxing and suspenseful to build up the hypest conclusion in best friend LP history.

That's a good way to put it.

joe2187

Banned
1080p 120FPS smooth as butter Valkyria Chronicles

Tomhanks.jpg

Yes but you actually get to control the characters as they move, I think it's fantastic. Plus the writing and characters are much better than Xcoms
Guess I'll buy it then. When you say the characters are better do you mean there isn't a character creator or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom