• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I only watched the 1st episode, 65 episodes sounds like too much.

It's fine just slowly work at it, or power through all of it at once.

Listen to Durantes instructions and you cant go wrong.

He didnt have many instructions, so i'll make sure to follow each one. That's if i find the link again.

After trading in some shit I got my Tales of Hearts R and $17 extra, so I can totally get VC with a Steam card for only a couple bucks.

What did you trade in?

Of course I notice you, you're scary creepy Kirby. It's burned into my memory forever.
Hahaha yep then it's doing it's job!
I remember you. You were the guy who wanted me to give my impressions on Danganronper.
Hey I did more than just that!

Be prepared for maximum hyper speed thread blazing. We got fast when it comes to posting. I'm sure you noticed.
It's always been crazy fast. Except for those two days we used an IRC because of all the posting that wasn't allowed on GAF. Those were good creepy times.

croten

Hahaha yep then it's doing it's job!

Hey I did more than just that!

It's always been crazy fast. Except for those two days we used an IRC because of all the posting that wasn't allowed on GAF. Those were good creepy times.

Yeah we've decided to clamp down on that now. Got the Anti-Lewd police keeping watch

joe2187

Banned
Guess I'll buy it then. When you say the characters are better do you mean there isn't a character creator or anything like that?

Each of your soldiers has backstory, personalities and unlockable unique traits that affect the way they play on the battlefield. Its really fun to delve into all of them. There is perma death for non key soldiers as well, so there is incentive to keep them alive.

I never lost a soldier in my first two playthroughs on PS3

He didnt have many instructions, so i'll make sure to follow each one. That's if i find the link again.

just customize everything on your driver and it runs like a purring kitten

Well they're different games. VC is about the horrors of war, making goofy characters would ruin the tone.

Jan

4384091492_bd8e51c865.jpg

Duplolas

Banned
Yeah. The mod that gave Mrgoodwil permission didn't know that this thread existed. Apparently we're only allowed to talk about the podcast in here.

One day we will grow large enough to be our own section and then there will be a OT Podcast thread.

Probs should get a name for that future thread...

Complain about the lack of a Zelda LP.

Unless I understood the last FNF incorrectly, I think we might be getting a Melee FNF this week and a Brawl the following week leading up to Smash Wii U near the end of the month.

Closest to Zelda I think we'll ever get.

Duplolas

Banned
I don't believe in Early Access. They should have the funds to make the game now or go on Kickstarter. DeepSpace DF-9 is proof that the system is fucked up.

I think Early Access is something that should be limited to certain types of games. Ones that already have enough backing; both money and a large development team.

I believe Early Access shouldn't be a way to get funds that you need to be able to finish a game, it should be for when you just want your game out there for people to be aware of and enjoy, despite there being obvious problems.

It shouldn't be a crutch essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom