• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
B2G3F8BIgAAgQRb.jpg:large

Binding of Isaac Rebirth for 3DS is coming
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=138237436#post138237436
i guess Bayo 2 gave them a change of heart
#DECIMATION

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Never heard of Grave. I would have liked to backed Hyper Light Drifter though.

Honestly, I put money into it just because I wanted to try out the demo. I went in at the lowest tier.

I've backed some projects the SBF have pushed by coincidence:
-Shantae
-Skullgirls
-Under the Dog
-Hyper Light Drifter

Might be more. I can't access my account right now.

demidar

From personal experience, it isn't. It takes a ton of practice to effectively aim and handle a firearm, both pistol and rifle.

For a game that's hunting based, I guess I'd expect a little more simplicity in ADS and little recoil and all that. It could benefit from the CoD simplicity.

Cabela Hunting games to follow in Halo 5's footsteps to be more like COD.

How do I miss Pat everytime he goes on GAF. He's talking about it so much but I've never seen him here. Does he not go to this thread? Or do I not notice his username. Actually, I think I remember someone once calling someone Pat but I just thought it was someone named Pat. Maybe I did see him.

Cabella is just a low budget hunting game. What really gets me is how the term Hunting Game now includes Monster Hunter derivates and games like Cabella. They play wholly differently.
How do I miss Pat everytime he goes on GAF. He's talking about it so much but I've never seen him here. Does he not go to this thread? Or do I not notice his username. Actually, I think I remember someone once calling someone Pat but I just thought it was someone named Pat. Maybe I did see him.
Snapshot King is Pat. He comes in with questions on occasion and warnings about various things.

He doesn't post in here a lot.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Pat is SnapshotKing. He was in here pretty recently. Like most members, he probably spends most of the day on the Gaming-side.

Duplolas

Banned

It is a secret guarded by Members. No Junior Member must ever be told, they have to learn on their own. Such is the path you must travel to become a Member.

He pops in this thread every so often, not that much really though. Hes more active in other threads than ours really.

Edit:

WELL I GUESS THE SECRET IS OUT GUYS. GOOD JOB.

Now all the energy I put into this post is lost.

croten

Pat is Snapshot King if you've seen him, he doesn't post all the time though. I think he lurks more than anything

Bio

That's what I do. ALOT of people in this thread need to find someplace else. I'm trying to say it in the most nicest way but Were just going too fast.

We have a similar situation over at the TBFP group in LUElinks, but I'm fine with it. I think we're on topic 49, with 5000 post limits per topic.

Always someone to talk to!

Duplolas

Banned
That's what I do. ALOT of people in this thread need to find someplace else. I'm trying to say it in the most nicest way but Were just going too fast.

It slows down during the day though. I am on here when I am bored in class, and things go pretty slow at times.

You have been here longer than I have, surprised you never noticed lol.

Pat and Liam hating on Sticker Star surprised me for some reason. For some reason I didn't expect Pat to care much for Paper Mario, but that's awesome. I'd like to hear his thoughts on each part of the series.
It slows down during the day though. I am on here when I am bored in class, and things go pretty slow at times.
You have been here longer than I have, surprised you never noticed lol.
No, this is really, really fast.

Christ 13 pages while I slept? Yeah I guess we need to shut up about some stuff. Also I guess I need to watch Too Many Cooks after I finish the podcast.

Also does anyone remember that Kickstarter about that game that like a super hyper Metroid with the Vergil shit that wasn't Ghost Song?

Currently listening to the podcast and they reached the point about VLR and it's save issues.

If Pat is here, just tell Woolie's girlfriend to just not save during any of the puzzle segments and she'll be perfectly fine. If she owns the eShop version I believe the game is patched to not let you save in the PEC room which is where the game glitches if you save there. I think the Europe version might actually be worse though as I believe it has multiple glitched rooms and a glitch to actually remove the English voice acting.

But yeah, if Woolie didn't start the game yet. The vita version is better in every way except for the fact that writing on the screen without a stylus can be annoying.

Cabella is just a low budget hunting game. What really gets me is how the term Hunting Game now includes Monster Hunter derivates and games like Cabella. They play wholly differently.

Snapshot King is Pat. He comes in with questions on occasion and warnings about various things.

Yeah, Hunting Games are a weird genre. And it's sort of a difference between hunting games from the West and Japan, though it's more ridiculous than WRPGs vs JRPGs or something.

It is a secret guarded by Members. No Junior Member must ever be told, they have to learn on their own. Such is the path you must travel to become a Member.

He pops in this thread every so often, not that much really though. Hes more active in other threads than ours really.

Edit:

WELL I GUESS THE SECRET IS OUT GUYS. GOOD JOB.

Now all the energy I put into this post is lost.

So I would somehow find out anyway in a few hours I imagine? Fifteen posts left.

Emouse

Christ 13 pages while I slept? Yeah I guess we need to shut up about some stuff. Also I guess I need to watch Too Many Cooks after I finish the podcast.

Also does anyone remember that Kickstarter about that game that like a super hyper Metroid with the Vergil shit that wasn't Ghost Song?

Beyond Human I think? Ghost Song is the straight up Metroid one

Currently listening to the podcast and they reached the point about VLR and it's save issues.

If Pat is here, just tell Woolie's girlfriend to just not save during any of the puzzle segments and she'll be perfectly fine. If she owns the eShop version I believe the game is patched to not let you save in the PEC room which is where the game glitches if you save there. I think the Europe version might actually be worse though as I believe it has multiple glitched rooms and a glitch to actually remove the English voice acting.

But yeah, if Woolie didn't start the game yet. The vita version is better in every way except for the fact that writing on the screen without a stylus can be annoying.

I didn't encounter such glitches when i went through the game, and i don't think we got English voice acting

I didn't encounter such glitches when i went through the game, and i don't think we got English voice acting

Oh nvm then, the second part was misinformed. The glitches for the euro are really ambiguous, but I looked at at some articles and they all complained of different issues outside the PEC room. I'm not really 100%, but I know for the NA version it's only the PEC room which got fixed in the digital version.

croten

Oh nvm then, the second part was misinformed. The glitches for the euro are really ambiguous, but I looked at at some articles and they all complained of different issues outside the PEC room. I'm not really 100%, but I know for the NA version it's only the PEC room which got fixed in the digital version.

I had it on 3DS, I saved outside every puzzle room and had no problems

Emouse

Fuck yes thank you. I really wanna get those two when they come out, GS looks interesting and BH looks fun and like it plays well

Unfortunately BH didn't meet it's target so who knows what'll happen with that, guy made an audio post about it on the kickstarter page and sounded real upset about it, GS however still looking forward to that

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Or making a good feeling video game is much, much harder than people think.

I never said it was easy. It costs money, too, which is something the developers of Cabela probably don't have a great deal of. At the same time, incompetence is incompetence.

Unfortunately BH didn't meet it's target so who knows what'll happen with that, guy made an audio post about it on the kickstarter page and sounded real upset about it, GS however still looking forward to that

Ah damn that's a shame. It really fit my need for a 2D combat heavy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom