• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Unless I understood the last FNF incorrectly, I think we might be getting a Melee FNF this week and a Brawl the following week leading up to Smash Wii U near the end of the month.

Closest to Zelda I think we'll ever get.

No but I want an actual Zelda LP so do it or I'll beat you up and take your lunch money.

Unless I understood the last FNF incorrectly, I think we might be getting a Melee FNF this week and a Brawl the following week leading up to Smash Wii U near the end of the month.

Closest to Zelda I think we'll ever get.

While I haven't kept up with the FNF's, that'd be the hypest thing.
I'd be all over that so fast

rest_in_peace.gif

Videogames.

Xiraiya

Well I'm done with Belfry Luna, got all my Titanite chunks to max out the rest of my gear whenever I get some shards next and slabs. I maxed out the covenant, now I won't need to step in there again, until I get to Belfry Sol anyway.

Throwing Knives being actually good is one of the best improvements of Dark Souls combat, because you can just finish people off when they try to estus and often I use them to interrupt spells and dangerous swings.

...god fucking dammit, Sonic...

Anyway, continuing to plow through quests in Dragon's Crown. I'm still amazed that this game makes fucking artwork as a quest reward compelling as hell to get, because each piece is just so fucking gorgeous.

Registered for classes, and Dark 2 coming back has me itching to jump back into it myself. I haven't played since any of the patches, so do any of you guys wanna name my character or tell me a class to play?
Yeah, I know they did. I still want another.
If Liam's on controls, I'm down. I wanna see Zero Mission

croten

Registered for classes, and Dark 2 coming back has me itching to jump back into it myself. I haven't played since any of the patches, so do any of you guys wanna name my character or tell me a class to play?

If Liam's on controls, I'm down. I wanna see Zero Mission

Cestus run

Emouse

...god fucking dammit, Sonic...

Anyway, continuing to plow through quests in Dragon's Crown. I'm still amazed that this game makes fucking artwork as a quest reward compelling as hell to get, because each piece is just so fucking gorgeous.

Right? The artwork is ridiculously good, but man that game is great, I really should go back for another playthrough sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom