• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered for classes, and Dark 2 coming back has me itching to jump back into it myself. I haven't played since any of the patches, so do any of you guys wanna name my character or tell me a class to play?

If Liam's on controls, I'm down. I wanna see Zero Mission

Dex Pyro

tumblr_lyjhl01zMJ1r1bja5.gif

I didn't watch at that time but from what I've seen it was pretty dumb. The Blandy Borton rivalry never ends, though, so constantly having repeated battles makes way too much sense.

They said it was Korra.

Edge went to John Cena's dad's house and slapped in him the face and knocked him, then kept showing it in slow motion and sped up. Then John Cena went and threw Edge off a bridge into the ocean. And you can't forgot about the whole Edge/Lita sex show where John Cena beat the hell out of edge in the bed.

It was so dumb. I loved it.

And yeah, on the podcast they just said it's Korra.

I JUST watched that Too Many Cooks video. I wish I hadn't clicked on that
serial killer
spoiler someone posted earlier. I felt like I had been watching for like 5 minutes and it was only 2, that was great

Xiraiya

Oh, that's cool! You actually have people to talk to in real life!
about the zaibatsu!

It's actually really weird because there are times during conversations where we realize we just sound like Matt and Pat rambling on in a video.

Bizarre comparison but yeah.

Oh, that's cool! You actually have people to talk to in real life!
about the zaibatsu!
I have one friend who hates forums, but shares in liking SBFP with me. We both watched most of D4 together. I keep trying to get him to sign up for GAF, if just to ruin his life with this thread

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I have one friend who hates forums, but shares in liking SBFP with me. We both watched most of D4 together. I keep trying to get him to sign up for GAF, if just to ruin his life with this thread
I have a friend who said he made a neogaf account just because he always sees me on it when we meet at school. He may or may not be lurking in this thread as we speak.

Rutti

DS2 ep:
Woolie dies a lot and all's right with the world

I can't disagree with the extra area in Ivory kings dlc being the worst area in the game but after going there as a white phantom several times, somehow I'm kinda fond of it. I never want to complete it again myself but I like going there as a phantom.

We are all friends here!

Everyone's Friends! Everything's Fun!

Beloved, myself and Saix all know each other, someone asked about it a bit further up.

You have someone to talk Best Friends with. That's pretty cool.

I don't know a soul in NYC that would watch the Best Friends with me. I always feel like they're this hidden, obscure thing that only a select number of people watch.

YO MR.GOODWIL'S FRIEND!

DON'T BE AFRAID! GRIT YOUR TEETH!

DS2 ep:
Woolie dies a lot and all's right with the world

I can't disagree with the extra area in Ivory kings dlc being the worst area in the game but after going there as a white phantom several times, somehow I'm kinda fond of it. I never want to complete it again myself but I like going there as a phantom.
Helping people with a bullshit boss or area feels pretty good.
Hello NCR's ghost friend
Abubeats is my cousin.
I knew you guys knew each other since you said something about giving each other blu rays or something.
PG and Zenfalcia know each other too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom