• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many revelaitons!!!

I got him into the best friends when I was like "yo these guys really like Revengeance and Bayo also, watch their Rising LP."

Weird enough, I never saw their rising LP for myself.

I knew you guys knew each other since you said something about giving each other blu rays or something.
PG and Zenfalcia know each other too.

Yeah, gave that bastard my F/Z blu rays. He better appreciate that show, cost me a lot of money.

Wow. That I didn't know lol.

I don't know a soul in NYC that would watch the Best Friends with me. I always feel like they're this hidden, obscure thing that only a select number of people watch.

And then you find out people here know each other and are related. Super Best Frienders always breaking your expectations

Xiraiya

You have someone to talk Best Friends with. That's pretty cool.

I don't know a soul in NYC that would watch the Best Friends with me. I always feel like they're this hidden, obscure thing that only a select number of people watch.

I hadn't thought about it too much because Beloved and I watch like 99% of things together, but it is pretty cool, I mean I grew up with consoles and what not so I've always played Video games (More so on PC these days), she not so much, but despite that she has a genuine interest in gaming in general.

So for us we get to see cool games one or neither of us haven't played before and get to listen to two guys with an amusing dynamic play through them, and you know occasionally you learn a thing or two, so it's a great experience all round when they aren't going on completely wrong tangents.

Don't be related, people. Sever all ties to your past
like sasukeeeeee-kuuuuun
Yeah I finished Naruto

I feel Liam and Pat were too hard on the 3DS version of VLR in the podcast. The save bug never even happens as long as you don't save in a puzzle room, which isn't hard to do. I 100%'d the game in about 30 hours and never had that glitch happen

Emouse

The Fates have ordained for us all to gather here.
We are meant to join arms and save the world.

save the world? or

6Zalain.gif
?

Anyone here get Tales of Hearts R?

Yeah, but I lost my Vita power cable so it's sitting here as a useless box driving me crazy, wondering what I can do. my thought right now is to buckle down and buy a Vita TV, it would only cost men $80, I could totally do it. But that's wildly irresponsible and I know it's a bad decision, but I'm going insane over here.

Yeah, but I lost my Vita power cable so it's sitting here as a useless box driving me crazy, wondering what I can do. my thought right now is to buckle down and buy a Vita TV, it would only cost men $80, I could totally do it. But that's wildly irresponsible and I know it's a bad decision, but I'm going insane over here.
I know how you feel. You're much better off finding a new cable for that though. That'd still be like $20 or something, but y'know.

Finding a proprietary vita cable in store will be a challenge.

Poor baby.

I plan on gettin a Liam TV hopefully soon

I hadn't thought about it too much because Beloved and I watch like 99% of things together, but it is pretty cool, I mean I grew up with consoles and what not so I've always played Video games (More so on PC these days), she not so much, but despite that she has a genuine interest in gaming in general.

So for us we get to see cool games one or neither of us haven't played before and get to listen to two guys with an amusing dynamic play through them, and you know occasionally you learn a thing or two, so it's a great experience all round when they aren't going on completely wrong tangents.

You heard it here folks! Super Best Friends keeps couples united!

In our mutual love for Pat

I know how you feel. You're much better off finding a new cable for that though. That'd still be like $20 or something, but y'know.

Finding a proprietary vita cable in store will be a challenge.

They're nowhere within 100 miles of me and any cable on Amazon is going to cost me at least $30 in shipping for some reason, then combined with the money I have left over the difference for a Vita TV would be like $50, not to mention that waiting the weeks for it to arrive would almost literally drive me insane, it might be worth it to just get a Vita TV, especially since I do want one.

I could actually sell my 3DSXL, since any 3DS game I want in the future is going to require the New 3DS anyway.

croten

They're nowhere within 100 miles of me and any cable on Amazon is going to cost me at least $30 in shipping for some reason, then combined with the money I have left over the difference for a Vita TV would be like $50, not to mention that waiting the weeks for it to arrive would almost literally drive me insane, it might be worth it to just get a Vita TV, especially since I do want one.

I could actually sell my 3DSXL, since any 3DS game I want in the future is going to require the New 3DS anyway.

I don't think that many games are going to be exclusive to it.

kewlmyc

So this just happened. I went to Gamestop to pick up Tales of Hearts R earlier and there was a mom and daughter in the store trying to buy a game for some male in their family who was talking to them on a cellphone. They kept asking the guy at the counter to sell them this game that the employee had no idea what it was. They kept asking him if they sold D4 at the store. The employee was just confused, so I ended up telling them that it was a download only title and you had to get it on the Xbox marketplace. They ended up thanking me and leaving the store.

For some reason, I have a feeling that the SBF doing a playthrough of this had something to do with this random family wanting to buy a copy. I wouldn't be surprised if SBF actually brought up sales for this game by a lot. I'll probably buy a copy despite not owning an Xbox One.

That's better than my Gamestop experience trying to buy Tales, fucking 45 minutes in line, being third in line, all because some guy was selling a tablet and there was only one girl working, who was new, on the morning of a day where several big games came out. There were 30 people behind me when I left.

So this just happened. I went to Gamestop to pick up Tales of Hearts R earlier and there was a mom and daughter in the store trying to buy a game for some male in their family who was talking to them on a cellphone. They kept asking the guy at the counter to sell them this game that the employee had no idea what it was. They kept asking him if they sold D4 at the store. The employee was just confused, so I ended up telling them that it was a download only title and you had to get it on the Xbox marketplace. They ended up thanking me and leaving the store.

For some reason, I have a feeling that the SBF doing a playthrough of this had something to do with this random family wanting to buy a copy. I wouldn't be surprised if SBF actually brought up sales for this game by a lot. I'll probably buy a copy despite not owning an Xbox One.

Best Friends picking up the slack for Paul yet again

Did SWERY pay the Zaibatsu to pay you to shill D4?

Selling your 3DS means losing your purchases and I think save data on that system. Though maybe the latter can be on an sd card.

Selling your 3DS means losing your purchases and I think save data on that system. Though maybe the latter can be on an sd card.

That's exactly why I don't download things on 3DS and the only save that would matter would be Monster Hunter, but I just sold that so I don't even care. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it, I'm just exhausted and don't want to have to go into a Gamestop for a second time in a single day. Shit is hard as hell.

When I was in there earlier, I saw a guy wearing an N7 leather jacket. What do these people think they're doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom