• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Sonic Boom game never given reviewers their copies and is apparently objectively bad.

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

So... I just spent the last 7 hours playing assassins creed unity....

AC is dead to me. I am expecting them to shit all over the game on the podcast next week...

Stuttering+pop in+poor mp connection+ lolol companion app/website exclusive things+ microtransactions+ deep progression = locking of basic abilities from previous games of till later

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

This is what it feels like to see something you loved fucking ruined and destroyed....

Sigh.

So whats going on with you frienders?

It really is funny how Rogue looks to be the true next Assassin's Creed, and they just throw it out to last gen (for now). Such a shame, I feel you dawg.

Giant fan of sonic the hedgehog, SA2 is still one of my favorite games ever no matter how many time I revisit it. Those sonic and shadow stages are just too good!
im not touching Sonic boom with a 50 mile pole. For completing it you get a fucking shitty video like fuck! Give us super sonic or something, better yet if you got everything in the game you should be able to get your FUCKING MONEY BACK.
Damn it, you saw through my scheme too?

Well I guess it's time to break out the Hinata gifs
NO STOP YOULL KILL ME WITH CUTE!!
The only girl who is a tiny bit better than Hinata is Hilda from Beelzebub. I honestly have a hard time choosing.

Giant fan of sonic the hedgehog, SA2 is still one of my favorite games ever no matter how many time I revisit it. Those sonic and shadow stages are just too good!
im not touching Sonic boom with a 50 mile pole. For completing it you get a fucking shitty video like fuck! Give us super sonic or something, better yet if you got everything in the game you should be able to get your FUCKING MONEY BACK.

I love SA2. It's not very good, but it's super fun. No other 3D sonic has ever done anything for me.

So the company that made sonic shit are apparently some ex naughty dog guys who are know for.....sonic boom:rise of lyric....nothing else...
I want sonic adventure 3 damn it, not this boom nonsense
Techincally sonic unleashed was SA3 since in japan its called Sonic World Adventure, but yeah give me a true SA3 with everything that adventure is awesome for plus the story from sonic adventure 2 technically ended with shadow the hedgehog and I really dont like that...

So... I just spent the last 7 hours playing assassins creed unity....

AC is dead to me. I am expecting them to shit all over the game on the podcast next week...

Stuttering+pop in+poor mp connection+ lolol companion app/website exclusive things+ microtransactions+ deep progression = locking of basic abilities from previous games of till later

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

This is what it feels like to see something you loved fucking ruined and destroyed....

Sigh.

So whats going on with you frienders?

Why did you try for so long?

About Melee vs. Brawl.
I love Brawl. I love the Subspace Emissary, I love Snake and Lucario and Ike, and I love Final Smashes.
But I played so much Melee today and it's more fun to play. So.

Yea I think Red Button Studios? Who ever they are.

They were the rejects of Naughty Dog, who became the rejects of actual shit studios.

About Melee vs. Brawl.
I love Brawl. I love the Subspace Emissary, I love Snake and Lucario and Ike, and I love Final Smashes.
But I played so much Melee today and it's more fun to play. So.
I keep trying to tell people this. Except the part about loving Brawl.

Melee feels like butter. It's fast, responsive, and energetic. The pace of the fights are quick, and much more skill based, than random. I absolutely adore Melee, and believe that it will never be topped as a fighting game.

Beloved is my girlfriend I always bring up, Saix is just some guy from a forum I haven't been able to shake off for like 6 years.

Just when you thought you were close to getting rid of me, I befriended her and you got drug right back in.

You have someone to talk Best Friends with. That's pretty cool.

I don't know a soul in NYC that would watch the Best Friends with me. I always feel like they're this hidden, obscure thing that only a select number of people watch.

Unless I have an incredibly bad memory, I believe I'm actually the one who introduced Xiraiya to the Zaibatsu. First video was the Machinima Pokemon Snap one if I recall.

This brings up an interesting question. What was your guys' first exposure to these lovable shits we all now watch? :p

Just when you thought you were close to getting rid of me, I befriended her and you got drug right back in.

Unless I have an incredibly bad memory, I believe I'm actually the one who introduced Xiraiya to the Zaibatsu. First video was the Machinima Pokemon Snap one if I recall.

This brings up an interesting question. What was your guys' first exposure to these lovable shits we all now watch? :p

Woolie's choosing Mahvel over the threesome video. And I never looked back from the Woolie Hole since.

What was your guys' first exposure to these lovable shits we all now watch? :p

One of Matt's street fighter cartoon videos. It was only a year or so later that I went on a binge of watching let's plays of all the silent hill games, and I happened to chance upon their most iconic playthrough. "hey, these are those guys that made that street fighter thing"
"hey, these guys are just like me and my friend"
"america"

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

I dont even remember but I believe its something from season one of their machinima vids.

Watching the SSB brawl and seeing them use gurren lagann pictures I flipped my shit cause at the time no one I knew liked Gurren then finding out these guys I think are funny love it I was lik "HOLY FUCK I LIKE THE THING THEY LIKE!!!!"

ultimax

Techincally sonic unleashed was SA3 since in japan its called Sonic World Adventure, but yeah give me a true SA3 with everything that adventure is awesome for plus the story from sonic adventure 2 technically ended with shadow the hedgehog and I really dont like that...
I wish sonic 06 never got screwed up like it did because the beta for the game actually looked pretty good

Because I was a fan of assassins creed.

God damn, I am so depressed. Unity is probably the worst AC game.

Didn't AC4 have a mission rating system to avoid this exact kind of scenario? Instead of trying to make a new engine and having it be a piece of shit, they should have just brushed up on the engine they had there in the first place considering that thing was a mess also.

Shackzam

Dat OG Kirby vid. The one that started it all.

I used to watch an ass ton of pony stuff, so my first Zaibatsu video was the Two Best Sisters animation for the Persona 4 play though. I watched a couple more videos butt didn't get super into them, not that I didn't like them, I just didn't follow that hard. Then not to long ago Woolie was on the Co-Optional Podcast, he was hilarious, so I decided to watch more videos, particularly those with Woolie. Then I got pulled into the Woolie hole and never returned.

Oh wait my first exposure to them was when I was looking up marvel stuff and found their marvel 3 video and saw them get bodied by woolie.

I want sonic adventure 3 damn it, not this boom nonsense
Sonic 06 is Sonic Adventure 3.

Didn't AC4 have a mission rating system to avoid this exact kind of scenario? Instead of trying to make a new engine and having it be a piece of shit, they should have just brushed up on the engine they had there in the first place considering that thing was a mess also.

The new engine isn't just a mess, it's inefficient. Being CPU bound is fine, because the new consoles have crap tier specs, but the staggering inconsistency, absolutely poor performance, and disgusting amount of bugs has to point the finger somewhere.

This game feels like it needed another year in the oven, just like Watch_Dogs.

I used to watch an ass ton of pony stuff, so my first Zaibatsu video was the Two Best Sisters animation for the Persona 4 play though. I watched a couple more videos butt didn't get super into them, not that I didn't like them, I just didn't follow that hard. Then not to long ago Woolie was on the Co-Optional Podcast, he was hilarious, so I decided to watch more videos, particularly those with Woolie. Then I got pulled into the Woolie hole and never returned.

Join us brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom