• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Gata become a friender?

Brady must be a Zaibatsu fan. It'd be the only way.

The new engine isn't just a mess, it's inefficient. Being CPU bound is fine, because the new consoles have crap tier specs, but the staggering inconsistency, absolutely poor performance, and disgusting amount of bugs has to point the finger somewhere.

This game feels like it needed another year in the oven, just like Watch_Dogs.

Sounds like big Ubisoft games in general recently. Would hate for it to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if Farcry 4 ends up being a buggy mess compared to 3

Zenfalcia

This brings up an interesting question. What was your guys' first exposure to these lovable shits we all now watch? :p

Browsing the youtubes when i was really bored. Found their one offs in machinima and then loved their humour and then marathoned like 8 series.. Eternal darkness, all the silent hills, all the david cage lps, and so many things.. I was bored..

Youre right theyll make something supposedly worse!

It can't be that bad!

Found my dog. She knocked down part of the fence and dashed through the neighbours backyard.
*whew*

I've been there before. My asshole that he was going to take a trip through Toledo, Ohio, in the middle of the night. Came back the next day, looking like he made a huge mistake.

Glad everything was okay.

Why the fuck does Woolie wanna play VLR on the 3DS so bad? Liam and Pat give him a bunch of answers on why it's the far superior option and he is just like "but nahhhhhhhhhh". The lack of logic is astounding.

"So I was informed by fans that those are ladies"

Yes Pat, women do have boobs

Why the fuck does Woolie wanna play VLR on the 3DS so bad? Liam and Pat give him a bunch of answers on why it's the far superior option and he is just like "but nahhhhhhhhhh". The lack of logic is astounding.

It's not that he wants to, it's that his girlfriend is already quite a bit into it

He wants to be able to play it on the go like he did for 999. He doesn't have a vita, only a vita tv.

Its a valid complaint, considering a major point of owning the 3DS and Vita are to be able to play their games on the go.

Zenfalcia

It's not that he wants to, it's that his girlfriend is already quite a bit into it

I was going to say more, just joose beat me to it.

Also he wants portability and already has a 3ds. Maybe when he gets a vita, he'll get it on vita.

He wants to be able to play it on the go like he did for 999. He doesn't have a vita, only a vita tv.

Its a valid complaint, considering a major point of owning the 3DS and Vita are to be able to play their games on the go.

Also he wants portability and already has a 3ds. Maybe when he gets a vita, he'll get it on vita.
Yea I guess, but I feel as if everything else strongly out weighs the portability aspects. I guess it's a personally thing

I'm actually 50/50 on whether the optional area in the Ivory King DLC is good or not. I can certainly see why people would hate it because the run to that boss only to get blown apart by the boss can be pretty rough, but at the same time that area is so fun to gank people in.

I'm actually 50/50 on whether the optional area in the Ivory King DLC is good or not. I can certainly see why people would hate it because the run to that boss only to get blown apart by the boss can be pretty rough, but at the same time that area is so fun to gank people in.

All the worst areas of the games are the best to invade. I knew Blighttown like the back of my hand, from all the invasions I ran there.

So is it a Gwyndolin type of deal?
Gwyndolin is such a weird thing about the game. Just because you were raised as a girl doesn't mean you grow breasts.

Also, his voice is kinda too deep to confused with a female.

Zenfalcia

Yea I guess, but I feel as if everything else strongly out weighs the portability aspects. I guess it's a personally thing

Yep. But for some people portability is a huge thing. For me it's been the main way i've been playing games regularly, since i'm always on public transport.

Gank huh.. Not invade? Semantics but whatever. But mobas amirite?

demidar

Yep. But for some people portability is a huge thing. For me it's been the main way i've been playing games regularly, since i'm always on public transport.

Gank huh.. Not invade? Semantics but whatever. But mobas amirite?

The first time I heard the word gank was in an MMO, WoW specifically (it probably existed in an earlier MMO).

joe2187

Banned
Double was given a new super in the Skullgirls BETA.
7931BB6FBB6E53E4C8B8F1354544F58FEFED9380

index.php
using one of the few bits of animations that were cut from the game when it was launched.

Way more legit than our chances of getting ZE3.
I'm going to be so crushed when I finish VLR and there's no news of 3
Gwyndolin is such a weird thing about the game. Just because you were raised as a girl doesn't mean you grow breasts.

Also, his voice is kinda too deep to confused with a female.
No but magic though
Double was given a new super in the Skullgirls BETA.

using one of the few bits of animations that were cut from the game when it was launched.
Yo this is cool and I don't even play Double

joe2187

Banned
The Design Works concept make him look a lot more feminine.

And just because they are small, don't mean they are not there.

I have the design works, you're seeing what you want to see. There aint nothin there.

The whole point of his design is to appear feminine so I guess it works.

Yeah, no worries. I can't really talk much about it since i haven't played any souls games fully. Is there concept art of him that shows how feminine he looks?

The Design Works concept art looks pretty feminine.

It's probably his ridiculously slender frame playing tricks on my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom