• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anything is better than tsunderes...theyre the fucking worse...theyre too embaressed to like you and refuse to admit it like no fuck you, at least a shy girl has an excuse you just dont want to you bitch!
That and tsunderes most likely suck shit at cooking. How can you expect the guy to like you if you keep serving him Mystery Food X?

What is sleep

loLRmda.png

I also realized after the fact that this gif is a highly accurate representation of this thread.

Squishy3

if anyone likes puzzle games seriously check out the talos principle public test demo thing on steam, that is a good puzzle game and i'll probably get the full release sometime, it's the one made by the serious sam guys that was at sony's presser

Dont forget Kojima.
kojima has probably been on gaf for years, how else do you think he found out pt was solved so quickly

if anyone likes puzzle games seriously check out the talos principle public test demo thing on steam, that is a good puzzle game and i'll probably get the full release sometime, it's the one made by the serious sam guys that was at sony's presser

Its good to see more people shilling devolver digital games

shawn-michaels.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't have any coffee, it's nearly 1 am, I'm exhausted, but I'm not passing out like I usually do.
Are you in the dark or are you blinded by the light theme of neogaf? The darkness is the signal the brain uses to go to sleep during night time and light prevents that by making your brain think its still daytime.
I cant explain how sleep works for shit

GOD DAMMIT, WHY IS TOO MANY COOKS SO FUCKING AMAZING!?

Its the song.
Have you been infected too?

Oh god, I can hear the laugh track.

[Muffled too many cooks theme plays in distance.]

Gatdamn, now I've got that song stuck in my head again.

My God... This is the worst case of Intronitous I've seen... How fast is it spreading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom