• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the too many cooks video. I thought it was really dumb until
i got 4 minutes in and realized exactly what was happening
then I started cracking up. Amazing lol.

Alfebit

Banned
They are serious
PqPYQoL.png

Thanks.

I've been alternating religiously between trying so hard to beat those last six events in melee and beasting all over the MCC to the point that I haven't bothered to post. What's up?

I've been alternating religiously between trying so hard to beat those last six events in melee and beasting all over the MCC to the point that I haven't bothered to post. What's up?

THERE'S JUST TOO MANY COOKS!

Well, this was the first time I heard this. Y'all exaggerating?

That's a lot of nothing.

You have to actually watch the video. Thing go from alright, to funny, to badass, to weird, to batshit crazy.

I can't watch Too Many Cooks enough. Maybe it's just how recently I've seen Bojack Horseman, but that sitcom shit is the funniest thing in the world to me

sjay1994

So... I just spent the last 7 hours playing assassins creed unity....

AC is dead to me. I am expecting them to shit all over the game on the podcast next week...

Stuttering+pop in+poor mp connection+ lolol companion app/website exclusive things+ microtransactions+ deep progression = locking of basic abilities from previous games of till later

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

This is what it feels like to see something you loved fucking ruined and destroyed....

Sigh.

So whats going on with you frienders?

AC is dead to me. I am expecting them to shit all over the game on the podcast next week...

Stuttering+pop in+poor mp connection+ lolol companion app/website exclusive things+ microtransactions+ deep progression = locking of basic abilities from previous games of till later

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

This is what it feels like to see something you loved fucking ruined and destroyed....

Sigh.

I'm learning why melee is better and loving the shit out of the MCC

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

Sigh.

I guess Ubisoft having too many cooks in the development room won't make the game any better.
Someone save me.

Loco4Coco

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

Sigh.

Too Many Cooks.

Ubiplz is now ubiwtf.

Sigh.

It's okay. I understand.

I've been playing lots of Rebirth.

Zenfalcia

I went through the link. That was the definition of pushing a joke as far as they could, only the joke wasn't funny in the first place.

Ah, ok then.

I can't watch Too Many Cooks enough. Maybe it's just how recently I've seen Bojack Horseman, but that sitcom shit is the funniest thing in the world to me

Can't watch it because it's too funny? or what?

Ok I went and watched the whole thing. Still awful.

except the sci fi part. That was rad.

I guess not everyone finds it funny. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My friends are gonna hate me when I sing this song 24/7.

Welcome. i don't know if you've posted before, but whatever.

I preferred the live version, it felt and sounded more dramatic.

It did, but it seemed too much? Maybe it's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom