• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

tumblr_lq84voUjk11qis6bco1_500.gif

Lookit this beautiful garbage

Is it sad i never finished lucky star? ;_;

Maybe, maybe not, it's great but it's awful but it's great
but it's awful

I actually never watched the spin off series, should probably get on that

lol you can skip 80% of the game according to a twitch streamer
i played 06 and i can safely say this game is now the owner of the title worst Sonic game ever

i played 06 and i can safely say this game is now the owner of the title worst Sonic game ever

Nah, I still think 06 was in the bottom 5 of last generation. I mean there isn't any running sections of sonic boom were everything kills you instantly.

Zenfalcia

At this point I rather them just have an hour long discussion on the podcast about there top 10s of 2013

Not even that, i'd just want a list on a piece of paper or something.

Maybe, maybe not, it's great but it's awful but it's great
but it's awful

I actually never watched the spin off series, should probably get on that

*figures quote*

You love it though

It's fine, i watched some of it and loved some of the characters.. it's just the humour isnt' always my taste.

Interestingly, I took a browse through the OG Xbox Console thread, and oneida made a post some while back saying that Crazy Taxi 3 is like the best in the series.

Which makes me ESPECIALLY curious, since I remember reception of 2 being not as hot.
Same here. I need to look into this. I've seen High Roller arcade cabs go for like $3k. Maybe I'll look into getting the Windows port. My OG Xbox is one of the few consoles I don't have any more. Sucks it doesn't work with 360 BC.

Matt just posted this on Twitter...
http://www.destructoid.com/ubisoft-far-cry-4-blood-dragon-2-isn-t-happening-283746.phtml
Fucking hell Ubi, they have absolutely redeemable now
Well the way he said it was assholish but the thing it self isnt too bad since well be getting something just as nuts apparently.
Maybe the red button was actually a self destruct.

Zenfalcia

it's not great but it is? I can't explain it all too well

I love it tho

pff..who? ha..ha

loudsweating.jpg

It's terribly great. So good it's awful.

I know you do.

I bet you have more than a few lucky star figures and some konata merch. Like a wallet or something.

Emouse

It's terribly great. So good it's awful.

I know you do.

I bet you have more than a few lucky star figures and some konata merch. Like a wallet or something.

Surprisingly I don't, just a few figures, that being said I did spend a lot on the Konata in Haruhi cosplay figma, totally worth it

I had a konota charm but I lost it...konotas great, tho megane girl is best girl.

which one, Miyuki or Hiyori?
Minami is best girl tho

Surprisingly I don't, just a few figures, that being said I did spend a lot on the Konata in Haruhi cosplay figma, totally worth it

which one, Miyuki or Hiyori?
Minami is best girl tho
Uhhh Miyuki, I had to look up her name cause I havent seen lucky star since I was like 16

Emouse

You should fix that. Get lucky star everything.
don't actually do that.

How does it look, and how much?

It looks great, though the hair part makes her super heavy but also semi acts as a stand to hold her up, also cost me like £60 at a con because con vendors are rip off merchants
con artists even

Zenfalcia

It looks great, though the hair part makes her super heavy but also semi acts as a stand to hold her up, also cost me like £60 at a con because con vendors are rip off merchants
con artists even

Any pictures? You should've waited to get it online or something.. it seems like such a rip off..

Bad puns are too good. 10/10 would /die again.

Blood Dragon is Far Cry with steroids and camp. I have an extra copy of it (PC, Uplay) if you want to try it out.

Uplay is the only reason why I haven't completed the game. I know there is a Uplay-less crack out there somewhere, but I don't feel the need to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom