• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree with you, I said its "near" bad. I'd say it's worse than sonic 06, but still better than shadow the hedgehog

Shadow The Hedgehog has a super mode though
yep
also twitch stream speedrunned game in under an houre
A FREAKIN HOUR
pls oh merciful God let them do a spindash on this game and talk about it on the podcast
i want Pat to lose his shit at the bugs and all

watch dogs came with my graphics card and it ran at like sub 30

Yes, Watch_Doges was poorly optimized, but and is a completely terrible game, with terrible characters, story, and ridiculously boring missions, but Sonic Boom is a broken product, that plays as well as it is made.

It doesn't even have a hype soundtack.

Yes, Watch_Doges was poorly optimized, but and is a completely terrible game, with terrible characters, story, and ridiculously boring missions, but Sonic Boom is a broken product, that plays as well as it is made.

It doesn't even have a hype soundtack.
Even 06 had a hype soundtrack.

360pages

Well, I decided to start posting my National writing month story on a site if anyone is interested in reading it, just PM me.

Though I should do it, give me a little more motivation to finish it and work on it some more.

360pages

Remember guys, Sonic Boom isn't made by sonic team, they probably couldn't even get the same composers, most of the music sounds like an off brand ratchet and clank/ Jak and Daxter ost.

Episode 12 done. I'm still not sure if this is the moment you guys keep talking about. That being said, I do like every character a lot more than I did before (Mako and Satsuki more than Ryuko). Even mako managed to jump to Satsuki's and Ryuko's level. I think my ranking still stands, but it could go either way at this point.

Except
Nui
. GET WRECKED YOU SHIT

Everyone is Ryuko in this image
kill_la_kill___harime_nui_vs_matoi_ryuko_by_excaliburne-d6xyxaf.gif

Didnt you start before me!? I was in anor londo like at the beggining of october and the only reason I haven't beaten the game was cause I didnt have my ps3 for a while.

I put down the game for a good month. I picked it up today before I went to work.

I killed some demon thing with an axe tail.

The last time I played before then, I got super angry and rage quit out of sen's fortress.

With a level head, I did much better ^_^

Episode 12 done. I'm still not sure if this is the moment you guys keep talking about. That being said, I do like every character a lot more than I did before (Mako and Satsuki more than Ryuko). Even mako managed to jump to Satsuki's and Ryuko's level. I think my ranking still stands, but it could go either way at this point.

Except
Nui
. GET WRECKED YOU SHIT.
Nonon
found a good balance between strong, cutesy character.
Nui
is just obnoxious and I hope I get to see her get decimated by Ryuko soon.

Moment hasn't happened yet. We are thankful for you patience. Please enjoy the remainder of your ride on THE KILL LA KILL HYPE TRAIN. Have a great day

I put down the game for a good month. I picked it up today before I went to work.

I killed some demon thing with an axe tail.

The last time I played before then, I got super angry and rage quit out of sen's fortress.

With a level head, I did much better ^_^
Ah I nearly did the same, sens fortress is a load of bullshit.

I'm getting the odd feeling that I'm really going to like Satsuki by the end of this show. I mean, I still like Ryuko a lot (more specifically, her personality and relationship with Mako), but Satsuki is starting to close in despite not really doing anything.

She charms us all with those golden eyebrows

dont you DARE COMPARE THIS FILTH TO RATCHET AND CLANK/JAK AND DAXTER IN MY PRESENCE

It's obviously not on the level of those, but it's super similar in concept.

I'm getting the odd feeling that I'm really going to like Satsuki by the end of this show. I mean, I still like Ryuko a lot (more specifically, her personality and relationship with Mako), but Satsuki is starting to close in despite not really doing anything.

Satsuki was and always will be my favorite character. More and more with every flashback she solidified her slot as #1, especially the Nonon one.

croten

I'm lost though. I found a yellow fog door I can't enter and nothing else.

Yeah I got lost there too. If you go to where you fought the gargoyle then look to your left you should see a building with arches on it's sides. You should be able to walk across one of them.

Rizzi

Now I get to come back in four hours so they can attempt to extract my tooth. What a fun day. What are you nerds up to?

So my nephews are playing Divekick and one of them told me the other isn't letting him get Markman's stuff. I essentially told him to get good. Thanks internet

yep. Gave her the soul I had a now have a +2 estus, but not much else
Hey just a reminder to use that black eye orb. And also when you do use it after youre done come to us before you do anything.
Spoilers:
i made the mistake of using the fire keepers soul to get another estus and never got firelink back :/ though its not too bad since you can just go to firelink shrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom