• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted to hop on the train of learning the Japanese language but every time I try to start I find myself getting so bored with the methods I try to use.

Playing KH in Japanese really did good for my learning thanks to having JP subs and having basic dialogue. I'm too lazy to do actual studying (though I did learn my kana's when I was bored in school) so I just relied on animus, manga and games.
I stopped a couple years ago, but I can still go through basic stuff like shonens so never give appu.

And in other news, DKC fans will get nostalgia'd hard with this wonderful Smash 4 remix.

No problem. Did you stop just out of lack of motivation?

A little bit. Mostly because the methods I was using just bored the shit out of me. I need to be interested in the method or it just does nothing for me.

Playing KH in Japanese really did good for my learning thanks to having JP subs and having basic dialogue. I'm too lazy to do actual studying (though I did learn my kana's when I was bored in school) so I just relied on animus, manga and games.
I stopped a couple years ago, but I can still go through basic stuff like shonens so never give appu.

Well I can easily get by just going through menus and things, but when it comes to wanting to actually follow the story in a plot heavy game like Persona I need significantly more than that.

So... Yesterday I decided not to buy a Playstation TV, then when I was out getting groceries I walked by the Gamestop where I saw a sign saying "Playstation TV Buy it today!"

So I bought a Playstation TV.

Fuck.

Zenfalcia

So...violent tsundere, do you like them or hate them?

I don't mind normal tsunderes,

They're good, it also depends on context. Are they violent because they are tsunderes or just violent and also happen to be tsundere?

There's quite a few to name..

Since no one will care, i'll post a few anyways.

Hori-chan. She has tsundere moments, and gets violent at times. I.. I love horimiya. it's such a great shoujo.
hori_kyoko___horimiya__coloring__by_ailya_shinu-d7509jo.jpg
Kyou is a close second to the best girl of clannad
Hnnnnggg.. tomoyo..

I could name the rest, but they're the obivious ones. Familiar of zero, and sakugan no shana etc.

Well I can easily get by just going through menus and things, but when it comes to wanting to actually follow the story in a plot heavy game like Persona I need significantly more than that.

Yeah, it takes years to build up your vocabulary, though I found Persona 3 to be 'low level' enough. Just gotta get that practice in by watching easy animes (no subs) and building up.
I like learning languages, but it does take a dang long time.

Zenfalcia

A little bit. Mostly because the methods I was using just bored the shit out of me. I need to be interested in the method or it just does nothing for me.

So what method would work? A video game? a very attractive teacher that taught you? ;)

Blaaargh. Dentist appointment in a few hours.
Watch them do nothing and tell me to come back another day.

Bring stuff to do, and usually they always do something. Clean your teeth and check for cavities etc.

So... Yesterday I decided not to buy a Playstation TV, then when I was out getting groceries I walked by the Gamestop where I saw a sign saying "Playstation TV Buy it today!"

So I bought a Playstation TV.

Fuck.

Why.jpeg I thought you were tight on money! I hope you don't regret it more than you are already.

Is anyone keeping track of Matt's comical verbal flubs? In the last podcast I'm fairly certain he used "expunge" when he meant to use "expound."

Zenfalcia

Naw man, I would have to get up, buy a camera, buy the actual game, and hold the camera while tossing the game.

I would have much perfer to sit on my ass and shop that.

True. you wouldn't have to buy the game, just print out the cover and put it into the case.. That would require expensive colour ink.. yeah.. forget about my suggestion..

Zenfalcia

I remember this one time where I stumbled across my brother's "research" material on his ipad while waiting for service at my local bank. After that point I stopped having "research" material on any of my devices.

There is still no room on my phone's 8 Gbs.

Fantastic. How were his tastes? i'm joking dont' answer the question. If anyone found my phone, i got some research but nothing compromising just a little lewd.

And you can't add an microSD to expand the memory?

Fantastic. How were his tastes? i'm joking dont' answer the question. If anyone found my phone, i got some research but nothing compromising just a little lewd.

And you can't add an microSD to expand the memory?

It was straight up
probably pirated
adult videos on his ipad.

I dunno. Can a 3GS have a microSD? I would assume that only android devices have those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom