• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I laughed so hard that I cried, holy crap Sanic

http://youtu.be/ZPwXKHqdXDw

I-i.. How?!?!? Did they just finish the game and decide to ship it!

It was straight up
probably pirated
adult videos on his ipad.

I dunno. Can a 3GS have a microSD? I would assume that only android devices have those.

Damn.. that's.. something.

Oh, iphone? Nah, you're screwed. Unless you go to an apple store to upgrade or something.

Zenfalcia

why.jpeg

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I'm super busy . Christmas shopping starts early in my house lol

It's alright! As long as you're back and not gone for good ;_;7

b4_1_3bin.png~c200

Welcome back!

Ignore that she's not making the right expression :l cant find the right one.

Okingjrr

So... Yesterday I decided not to buy a Playstation TV, then when I was out getting groceries I walked by the Gamestop where I saw a sign saying "Playstation TV Buy it today!"

So I bought a Playstation TV.

Fuck.
Haha, so weak.
In other news I got that Xbone I impulse bought...
oh the irony

I laughed so hard that I cried, holy crap Sanic

http://youtu.be/ZPwXKHqdXDw
Best Game. Beast Game.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I'm super busy . Christmas shopping starts early in my house lol
Don't worry about it. Heck Look at me, I don't post super often. At least I see you in a couple other threads whereas I lurk everywhere I go.

That feeling of seeing people enjoy dark souls but you can't play it because games for windows live refuses to work

u6p4Q6N.gif

FUCKING PATCH IT OUT ALREADY, FUCK

It's been a couple years tbh. Last time I played it was in a real arcade on vacation, with a real cabinet, for like 4 hours.
When I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World, the theater had a stand up Crazy Taxi cabinet in the lobby. Played it some, but wasn't as good as I was on the home version. I actually did better on the original city mode than the arcade city, weirdly.

Fuck, now I want to go home and play Crazy Taxi again.

I was just asking...
Sorry if I came off as abrasive. I've seen whiny comments going "where's mah video" like that for years on YouTube and stuff.
That feeling of seeing people enjoy dark souls but you can't play it because games for windows live refuses to work
http://i.imgur.com/u6p4Q6N.gif[/IMG
[SPOILER]FUCKING PATCH IT OUT ALREADY, FUCK[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
It's becoming. Believe.
[quote="ArclightBorealis, post: 138571921"]When I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World, the theater had a stand up Crazy Taxi cabinet in the lobby. Played it some, but wasn't as good as I was on the home version. I actually did better on the original city mode than the arcade city, weirdly.

Fuck, now I want to go home and play Crazy Taxi again.[/QUOTE]
I want to fix my dreamcast to play it now. Fuck. I got a lot better at the game than I was as a kid in those few hours I had on the cabinet. Crazy Taxi is such a mistreated IP.

[quote="Ultimate_Trainer, post: 138572020"]Thanks! I was completely mystified on the controls when I played it on PC.[/QUOTE]
I wanna buy that PC version and fix it up, despite all the shit I hear about it. Could even put more Offspring music in there.
[quote="croten, post: 138572293"]Man, Crazy Taxi was one of the few games I had on the Dreamcast. Tomb Raider, Rayman 2 and Sonic Adventure were the others.[/QUOTE]
Same, more or less, despite owning a dreamcast and a SNES growing up, I only really had a few games. Luckily I got a lot of the classic stuff.

Man, Crazy Taxi was one of the few games I had on the Dreamcast. Tomb Raider, Rayman 2 and Sonic Adventure were the others.
My current Dreamcast collection includes Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Tony Hawk 1 & 2, and Shenmue. It's been so long since I've added a game to that collection, but haven't found the time or money to look for something. Maybe Project Justice or Chu Chu Rocket.

Also, I like Shenmue. I don't think it's the most amazing thing ever like the Shenmue Defense Force would like to say, but I appreciated it for what it tried to do. I like to think of it as an easy way to play Space Harrier and Hang On, since you can play those titles at an ingame arcade, and it's fucking awesome.

I want to fix my dreamcast to play it now. Fuck. I got a lot better at the game than I was as a kid in those few hours I had on the cabinet. Crazy Taxi is such a mistreated IP.
Interestingly, I took a browse through the OG Xbox Console thread, and oneida made a post some while back saying that Crazy Taxi 3 is like the best in the series.

Which makes me ESPECIALLY curious, since I remember reception of 2 being not as hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom