• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably hold up if the commentary was added in after the footage was recorded. That's it. Unless they were suddenly able to maintain good commentary during intense gameplay sequences, which isn't likely.

And before anyone says it wouldn't be in their style to do things like that, they did that for the KI Season 1 video a while back, and that worked fine.

they just need to have Liam coach them to git gud

I always thought it was weird for Cryme Tyme to do Hotline Miami, since it's generally recieved as a good game (I've really only played a bit but enjoyed).

I feel like the extra spice in cryme tyme is both the game being crappy and a little bit racist

It wasn't just a good game. That Hotline Miami was my 2012 GotY runner up.

If it's a full LP, Matt better be good at the game. That mother fucker is difficult.

ultimax

It would probably hold up if the commentary was added in after the footage was recorded. That's it. Unless they were suddenly able to maintain good commentary during intense gameplay sequences, which isn't likely.

And before anyone says it wouldn't be in their style to do things like that, they did that for the KI Season 1 video a while back, and that worked fine.

Yeah I think post commentary would probably be better, and i don't think there's anything wrong with that

Episode 13 done.
Oh my god, I hate
Nui's
character so much. I want her to get murdered on screen. No "I beat u fiber lost lolol" nonsense, which wouldn't be possible anyway. Someone just please literally kill her character off.

Now you know to run away from Nui sympathizers

Episode 13 done.
Oh my god, I hate
Nui's
character so much. I want her to get fucking killed by Ryuko or Satsuki. No "I beat u fiber lost lolol" nonsense, which wouldn't be possible anyway. Someone just please literally kill her character off.

kill-11-32-harime-nui.jpg
There's no need to be upset.

Zenfalcia

Nui and Kyubey did nothing wrong! They're both cute and misunderstood.
I like nui's design, and her personality is ok. Kyubey is the devil, literally and figuretively.

Kyubei's validity is all the more aggrevating due to his natural, complete lack of human morality and compassion, which is what made him great. I feel for the anti-spirals as well, even more so as their actions weren't wholly their decision.
kyubey didnt lock its entire race in limbo in order to keep the universe safe. The anti spirals were once spiral races. I dont think kyubey sacrifices anything, i havent seen madoka so i dunno

Okingjrr

Gatdamn Kinect bullshit!
I can't set the country of my xbone to "France" and have the system language be "English"... Because of kinect, the console has to be set to the language of your country (which makes sense), but I don't have a kinect, and this is fucking bullshit!
I rather play my games in English, yes.

I guess I'll have to switch countries everytime I have to go on the Store... Thanks Microsoft, I mean Obama!

I knew you'd say that, but I edited too late. I understand her role in the story, but that's pretty much everything there is to her and her character overall (I mean the cutesy, but deadly archetype), aside from her role in the plot, is just fucking awful.

Sure. I don't think her character is awful. Aggravating? Sure.

Zenfalcia

I fucking hate her design, the whole cutesy thing she has going on and the incredibly limited role she has going on right now, which are the main thing that aggrevate me. I understand and don't mind her actual role in the story.

Also, Kyubey > Nui.

Is that because of who she is or is that just not liking her frilly design?
Her character makes her easily hated, at least she makes some nice reaction faces.

they quit so we cant blame them this time
oh man these disasters between both Ubisoft and Sega are having me chomping at the bit for the next podcast
i really hope they do a spindash quicklook

Eh, Sega did kinda release VC for PC, and it, while nothing spectactular, runs well, and has the custom options that we're accustomed to. Ubisoft is just having an awful week, compounded by their awful year.

Rutti

they quit so we cant blame them this time
oh man these disasters between both Ubisoft and Sega are having me chomping at the bit for the next podcast
i really hope they do a spindash quicklook

Clearly the QA was done when they still worked and when the one working in it left Sega didn't bother to get a new guy.

Zenfalcia

I want to read that spoiler so bad PG. SO BAD

It's more a case of that dislike appearing when she first appeared on screen and her intended role making that dislike infinitely worse.

DONT DO IT!

Obnoxious cutesy loud girl isnt your thing. Gotcha. So do you hate her the most out of everyone in the cast?
Link to any posts? I gotta see this asshole.

Taken this out of context this is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom