• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im never going to naruto gaf ever again, theres a dude there whos the biggest asshole ive met.

dude you being really salty right now
i was just over there and ive seen worse
hell what i said yesterday about depression makes that seem tame
that being said Frogs just salty that NaruSakura is dead
the Movie will destroy him

They white angered the hit out of that man in them games its not even funny.

I am of the firm belief he's not even supposed to be in the wii u game.

Totally understandable. Shadow is way too good for that franchise and his coolness and edginess would be way too much for the kids. Save him the good games like Shadow the Hedgehog 2.

FAKER? HA. YOURE NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO BE MY FA-ILL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS.

croten

he knows a girl whos remaking the ending into NaruSaku

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

ultimax

He an NS shipper who never listens to other peoples arguments and constantly says NH never had development no matter how many examples you show him and he ruins the whole thread.
Wow people are straight up writing essays in that thread. And Sakura should never be defended because she's one of the worst written characters ever. IMO, she shouldn't have ended up with anyone
ITS NO USE, IBLIS TRIGGER!

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
They said it's pretty much any crime based game at some point, but yeah, I'm more there for shitty gangta games, which half the time I don't bother watching. Still watch that intro, though.

Yeah that intro is too godlike. I feel like everyone here's already discussed this, BUT MAN THAT NEW SEASON INTRO IS TOO GOOD.

Totally understandable. Shadow is way too good for that franchise and his coolness and edginess would be way too much for the kids. Save him the good games like Shadow the Hedgehog 2.

Is it wrong that I want Shadow the Hedgehog 2 to be a character action game instead of platformer.

If done right, it would be really great

Hey guys, I love my Vita TV. This thing is amazing, having it now is when I realize I actually do hate playing JRPGs on handhelds exclusively, battery life, small screen, worse sound quality unless wearing headphones, bullshit I say, bullshit!

Saltier than Nvidia and Woolie?

Nvidia and Woolie could never produce the high quality salt that is leaking from the NaruSaku fanbase.

Hey guys, I love my Vita TV. This thing is amazing, having it now is when I realize I actually do hate playing JRPGs on handhelds exclusively, battery life, small screen, worse sound quality unless wearing headphones, bullshit I say, bullshit!
It can't play Tearaway, thus it is useless to me.

360pages

Honestly, the Sonic Lore is super dumb, but at the same time I think it's what gives it more worldly charm compared to say Mario's world.

Mostly because Sonic actually has a continuity, things happen from one game and those events stick until the next game. It may be a small thing, but I think that's why I like it, not a lot of platformers actually do that.

Zenfalcia

Probably. I don't hate anyone else at the moment. A lot of the villains are just small fry and the rest are pretty good. Not a fan of Inumuta, but I don't hate him at all. He's just the least interesting at the moment. Also, episode 14 wasn't really all that interesting, but then
Ryuko drove over Gamagoori's face with a motorcycle
and I now like it.

You still got a lot to watch, so we'll have to wait for some final impressions :p. I cant wait.

But portability! So do you not regret getting a VitaTV?

Village

Nah man, that what the kids like and shit.

Like knuckles is entirely to stupid to be sinister character now, so boom needs a cool guy character. And as toy logic dictates, he will be white rangered into their conglomerate soon. If the producer is to be believed they are going to go through his back story too, so , that neat. If they do take anything away from older versions of shadow, take thing from the comic book where he is super bad at talking to girls.

So is Tales of Hearts R everything you wanted and more?

Sadly weeb games and JRPGs seem to be stuck on handhelds

It would be the best thing ever. The sonic lore is as great as Metal Gears and Shadow is way cooler than cyborg Raiden anyway.

It would never happen since a) Sega is not very smart b) They don't know dick about making an action game.

Nah man, that what the kids like and shit.

Like knuckles is entirely to stupid to be sinister character now, so boom needs a cool guy character. And as toy logic dictates, he will be white rangered into their conglomerate soon. If the producer is to be believed they are going to go through his back story too, so , that neat. If they do take anything away from older versions of shadow, take thing from the comic book where he is super bad at talking to girls.

They'll probably try to throw shadow in, in the eventual Sonic Boom 2 where things get more edgier and darker to draw in a larger audience.

Hey man, not all of us are like that...

Though I do notice your burning rage for Naruto. I'm still wondering what the series ever done to you.
I said it at some point a while ago, but I cannot get behind any of the characters. Naruto annoys the shit out of me as a protagonist, and everyone else around him is just as annoying if not more so, or someone that's supposed to be cool but ends up feeling bland and boring. The world itself doesn't do much for me either.

You know how some people in this thread have said that a game that's boring feels way worse than a game that's horribly broken and bad? Naruto is like that. It's not atrocious, but everything about the characters, something that is a main draw for me in any media with a story, fails to grab my attention. And the fact that some people are crazy about that shit baffles me even more and adds to my dislike.

That's basically it.

They are, but the salt is free.
Sometimes taking in too much salt is a bad thing. Leaves you way too thirsty.

They'll probably try to throw shadow in, in the eventual Sonic Boom 2 where things get more edgier and darker to draw in a larger audience.

Sonic Boom 2
now with even more glitches and bugs
but wait theres more
now there wasnt even 1 QA tester cause no one wants that on their resume
also heres a gif to describe how buggy the game is
dpkHN1V.gif

Village

Try? Man they basically said " he's going to be playable at some point " at the end of the 3ds game. Also shadow murders someone at the end of the 3ds game. Also shadow Burned someone to death in the comic... I like to mention that. He turned them into dust. Like they were solid, he did chaos blast and then they became dust

Is it wrong that I want Shadow the Hedgehog 2 to be a character action game instead of platformer.

If done right, it would be really great

Make it reverence

instead of real weapons, chaos weapons,

We done.

Platinum get on it. Sega will fund bayo 3 if you do it.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Honestly, the Sonic Lore is super dumb, but at the same time I think it's what gives it more worldly charm compared to say Mario's world.

Mostly because Sonic actually has a continuity, things happen from one game and those events stick until the next game. It may be a small thing, but I think that's why I like it, not a lot of platformers actually do that.

The story of sonic adventure one and two is the definition of stupid charm, if they ever redid those games and fixed the audio mixing so that the stupid individual character themes actually didn't overpower the character's dialogue, I'd be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom