• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
2IOIGLY.png

So there's a Japanese LoL team called Rascal Jesters. They have to have the most Jojo ass team photo.

Even their uniforms seem like they'd fit into the Jojo universe.

Also Reddit being Reddit added in Shiroe glasses flash.

They barely have a scene yet they already know how to take team photos better than anyone else.

Satsuki was and always will be my favorite character. More and more with every flashback she solidified her slot as #1, especially the Nonon one.

Satsuki is a cool fucking player. She's second to Nonon for me, though, her character was interesting at first and grew to being plain awesome.

And of course Gamagori is best guy. Holy shit did he just get cooler like every episode. I loved how human he kept on getting.

zeemumu

I put down the game for a good month. I picked it up today before I went to work.

I killed some demon thing with an axe tail.

The last time I played before then, I got super angry and rage quit out of sen's fortress.

With a level head, I did much better ^_^

I just completed Anor Londo yesterday. Seeing what you have left to finish I'd like realizing that you still have 7 temples left in Ocarina of Time after you become adult link.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
I'm really gonna need that Evil Within LP, been so curious of this game for a really long time.

Does anybody know how the PS3 version would play? My friend who played it on PS4 just sort of guessed that it'd play like garbage on the PS3, but I'm a peasant with no PS4 and a desperate thirst for Mikami :(

It's a Cryme Tyme too so like, double iffy

If it's a Cryme Tyme it should just be a one-off, right? At least that's good.

Last I checked it was winning the poll. I'm not really excited for that LP to be honest. Hotline Miami isn't what I'd consider an LPable game.

I don't think it's that it's not LPable, but more that it really only lends itself to skill runs, showing crazy and cool shit.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
I always thought it was weird for Cryme Tyme to do Hotline Miami, since it's generally recieved as a good game (I've really only played a bit but enjoyed).

I feel like the extra spice in cryme tyme is both the game being crappy and a little bit racist

I always thought it was weird for Cryme Tyme to do Hotline Miami, since it's generally recieved as a good game (I've really only played a bit but enjoyed).

I feel like the extra spice in cryme tyme is both the game being crappy and a little bit racist

does that make Guaca 1/2 Crymetyme?

Yo why is
Satsuki's mom fondling Satsuki's breasts
She also has
rainbow hair
. Final boss status confirmed.

Creepy misguided fanservice.
I totally am not into that all you guys, in now way whatsoever is that my thing. NOPE. No way. Not in my backyard.

They said it's pretty much any crime based game at some point, but yeah, I'm more there for shitty gangta games, which half the time I don't bother watching. Still watch that intro, though.

That's true, what I meant to say was I don't know how well it would hold up for a LP.
It would probably hold up if the commentary was added in after the footage was recorded. That's it. Unless they were suddenly able to maintain good commentary during intense gameplay sequences, which isn't likely.

And before anyone says it wouldn't be in their style to do things like that, they did that for the KI Season 1 video a while back, and that worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom