• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't play Tearaway, thus it is useless to me.

I have never had any remote interest in Tearaway, I'm sure it's good, but I just don't care.

But portability! So do you not regret getting a VitaTV?

At least not yet.

So is Tales of Hearts R everything you wanted and more?
Sadly weeb games and JRPGs seem to be stuck on handhelds

It's probably my favorite Tales game since Symphonia, at least so far. The cast is really likable, the combat takes elements from Graces F, the driving force so far is clear and has an obvious gain every time you do the thing, the music is great, the leveling system is awesome and I actually really like this method of getting new items, not more than just finding or buying them, but it's probably the best alternative I've seen. There's an actual fucking overworld, which is awesome, even if it's super linear and functions the same as Graces', but the illusion of it is much appreciated. So far, I love this game.

And yeah, that's always sucked, but now I have a Vita TV, so it's all good, baby! I'll totally pick up Senran Kagura now just to have another thing to play on here.

360pages

I said it at some point a while ago, but I cannot get behind any of the characters. Naruto annoys the shit out of me as a protagonist, and everyone else around him is just as annoying if not more so, or someone that's supposed to be cool but ends up feeling bland and boring. The world itself doesn't do much for me either.

You know how some people in this thread have said that a game that's boring feels way worse than a game that's horribly broken and bad? Naruto is like that. It's not atrocious, but everything about the characters, something that is a main draw for me in any media with a story, fails to grab my attention. And the fact that some people are crazy about that shit baffles me even more and adds to my dislike.

That's basically it.

Sometimes taking in too much salt is a bad thing. Leaves you way too thirsty.

True, I guess some people can also really enjoy the world of Naruto as well, even if the characters are weak. Though some characters change drastically from their first appearance. Like Sasuke turns into a huge asshole.

Though I never got how people can dislike something being popular, things like One Piece and Naruto tend to have a broader appeal and reach out to a lot of people some kind of way. It's easy to digest and if you follow it you're never going to be confused...though I agree it's not really good.

Village

Excuse me while I go vomit my internal organs out

You know they would do that shit. \

Sega would be like : If you want bayo 3 you gottta make this shadow game

Revengce team : Thats edgy enough to work , give us 6 months.

*Presents a game that's better than every sonic game for the last few years *

Sega: Oh alright a promise is a promise here *hands them giant bag of money *

Village

There are ungodly lengths I would go to so that Bayo 3 happens. Allowing Platinum to go anywhere near the Sonic series is beyond even that

You are putting more stuff on it than they are.

The would probably like the shit out of making a sonic thing. Sonic is stupid, that's litterally their forte.

Jman014

I said it at some point a while ago, but I cannot get behind any of the characters. Naruto annoys the shit out of me as a protagonist, and everyone else around him is just as annoying if not more so, or someone that's supposed to be cool but ends up feeling bland and boring. The world itself doesn't do much for me either.

You know how some people in this thread have said that a game that's boring feels way worse than a game that's horribly broken and bad? Naruto is like that. It's not atrocious, but everything about the characters, something that is a main draw for me in any media with a story, fails to grab my attention. And the fact that some people are crazy about that shit baffles me even more and adds to my dislike.

That's basically it.

Sometimes taking in too much salt is a bad thing. Leaves you way too thirsty.

...Yeah I've never watched Naruto and don't plan on it.

croten

You know they would do that shit. \

Sega would be like : If you want bayo 3 you gottta make this shadow game

Revengce team : Thats edgy enough to work , give us 6 months.

*Presents a game that's better than every sonic game for the last few years *

Sega: Oh alright a promise is a promise here *hands them giant bag of money *

In my head it goes like this:

SEGA: "Hey guys want to make a Sonic game based on Shad-"

Platinum: "Nooooooooope"

SEGA: "We'll fund Bayo 3"

Platinum: "Still not worth it."

Is it wrong that I want Shadow the Hedgehog 2 to be a character action game instead of platformer.

If done right, it would be really great

Pic+extremely+related+ow+the+edge+_50bb66a07c42a5716ee588a4ccf6bc68.jpg
Sorry guys

Zenfalcia

Getting my PSTV on friday, as that's the release date for us Europeans. Don't care about portability at all. I never play games on the road.

What games do you plan to get?

Different preferences, i always seem to game on the go all the time and never have time to sit down and just play on a tv.

There are ungodly lengths I would go to so that Bayo 3 happens. Allowing Platinum to go anywhere near the Sonic series is beyond even that
Hell, I'm not even that desperate for the possibility of a Bayo 3. After how the story in 2 turned out and retroactively fixed the first game's, I'd be content with it just being a duology.

Now a Rodin spin off game, I would be down for that shit and go to any lengths to make that happen. Except Platinum making a Sonic game.

EDIT: Once again, all these bullshit KLK x Shadow the Hedgehog covers is actively pushing me further away from wanting to watch the show. You fucks aren't helping things, here.

Try? Man they basically said " he's going to be playable at some point " at the end of the 3ds game. Also shadow murders someone at the end of the 3ds game. Also shadow Burned someone to death in the comic... I like to mention that. He turned them into dust. Like they were solid, he did chaos blast and then they became dust.

I'm too young for this!!

Hell, I'm not even that desperate for the possibility of a Bayo 3. After how the story in 2 turned out and retroactively fixed the first game's, I'd be content with it just being a duology.

Now a Rodin spin off game, I would be down for that shit and go to any lengths to make that happen. Except Platinum making a Sonic game.

EDIT: Once again, all these bullshit KLK x Shadow the Hedgehog covers is actively pushing me further away from wanting to watch the show. You fucks aren't helping things, here.

nah man we need Bayo 3 to push it to its inevitable conclusion SPACE
with a Gurren Laggan crossover because why the fuck not

Oh my god. The ending to that
Takarada vs Sanageyama
battle. Oh my god.

P4G has highest priority, afterwards come Danganronpa and Dragon's Crown. Maybe Soul Sacrifice if they fix compatibility.
I generally do the opposite. Work on the road, play at home.

buy Delta and get the superior version

As someone with Columbian family members, hearing that Woolie and Liam love arepa made my day. My main regret in life right now is that I don't eat arepa more often or know how to make it.

Zenfalcia

Oh my god. The ending to that
Takarada vs Sanageyama
battle. Oh my god.

P4G has highest priority, afterwards come Danganronpa and Dragon's Crown. Maybe Soul Sacrifice if they fix compatibility.
I generally do the opposite. Work on the road, play at home.

Great priorities, what about freedom wars? Where's that.

Hmm.. i see.

Naruto is probably a bigger shitstorm than OreImo just because it's a more popular series.

But no laptop bayonetting yet.

Very.

360pages

Maybe in the comics but the game lore wasn't very interesting.

What?

The series is about a super fast hedgehog that encounters a Hedgehog that is his rival made to be the ultimate lifeform who's prototype is a giant lizard on life support. There is a time traveling hedgehog from the future that shows up in the series randomly, there is a fire princess cat from another dimension.

And apparently the world had three god like monsters that could destroy it at anytime. This is only a fraction of the shit in the series.

joe2187

Banned
Jacking my screencap eh joe?

This happened when a streamer moved from one zone into the loading area of another.

Yes, because when I zoom through threads I dont even notice the people posting. Sorry.

I couldnt help it, it's amazing how quality that game is.

How does this game exist? How!?

croten

What?

The series is about a super fast hedgehog that encounters a Hedgehog that is his rival made to be the ultimate lifeform who's prototype is a giant lizard on life support. There is a time traveling hedgehog from the future that shows up in the series randomly, there is a fire princess cat from another dimension.

And apparently the world had three god like monsters that could destroy it at anytime. This is only a fraction of the shit in the series.

When the writing is bad I don't have an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom