• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally gonna be back in school in the Spring, and I'm afraid I'm gonna end up meeting someone I want to spend time with. I don't have time for that shit! I can't get a girlfriend, how will I have time for things!?
Aaron...you can do those things with your girlfriend...lewd things maybe.

Zenfalcia

I'm finally gonna be back in school in the Spring, and I'm afraid I'm gonna end up meeting someone I want to spend time with. I don't have time for that shit! I can't get a girlfriend, how will I have time for things!?

Have her do the things with you. Romantic moments while posting on GAF, playing hometown and life together, and studying together.

Have her do the things with you. Romantic moments while posting on GAF, playing hometown and life together, and studying together.

wink.gif

Aaron...you can do those things with your girlfriend...lewd things maybe.

The odds of meeting a girl with enough in common to be anything more than friends is extremely low, and most of the stuff I like to do I prefer alone.

Either way. With my social graces and adequate attractiveness l'll meet a girl and shit'll happen and then my free time will be gone! It's an annoying inevitability that I'll be too smitten at the time to care about. It'll only be weeks later that I realize the mistake.

Also, lewd things aren't really a driving force for me, bars and alcohol exist.

Not with my schedule and school thrown on top.
Well it is your choice in life. Personally id rather give up some free time in exchange for not being alone anymore and haveing someone who truly loves me.
Plus I can finally have someone wholl play video games with me and not be one of my best friends.
But again for me that seems like very slim odds of someone being interested in a loser like me who likes Yukiko ;-;

Zenfalcia

I'm reading up the last OT things.. and.. Why did UT post the strawpoll on reddit? =___=

It sucks about the apartment thing, aaron. Hopefully you had a written contract or something? Or was it all verbal

Zenfalcia

Bad life decisions. It's fine, I prefer this title. Thanks ghost of PG.

There was some salt as i'm reading some of these past posts. I hope this doesn't cause any bad blood.

The whole thing was under the table as a favor to the guy, so I'm pretty much just stuck unpacking my apartment.

You did it as a favour and he makes you pay $1,500 and also not have it for a week? I don't get it... Oh well.

demidar

Finished my last exam. Think I did pretty well. But now the real prize comes, gonna hopefully pick up a Wii U tomorrow and play some Bayonetta 2.

*ahegao salivation*

Zenfalcia

Finished my last exam. Think I did pretty well. But now the real prize comes, gonna hopefully pick up a Wii U tomorrow and play some Bayonetta 2.

*ahegao salivation*

Nice, could you say that "tomorrow is mine".

terrible jokes are terrible

You know, I just bought bought Dark Souls and RE5 for $6 each on this Steam Sale, and if I waited awhile I probably could have gotten them cheaper, but I just realized that I don't care about those few dollars. I might be maturing.

Only other game I want out of a Steam Sale this year is Ultra, but that shit's still like $25.

croten

Morning all, I guess I missed this thread by a minute. Fucking great.
KingTakos is here again? This might be harder than it was to deal with Zen and Lelouche

Zenfalcia

Morning all, I guess I missed this thread by a minute. Fucking great.
KingTakos is here again? This might be harder than it was to deal with Zen and Lelouche

Morning.

Nah, It won't be that bad. I'm a changed man. Except for the avatars, at least let me have that.

demidar

You know, I just bought bought Dark Souls and RE5 for $6 each on this Steam Sale, and if I waited awhile I probably could have gotten them cheaper, but I just realized that I don't care about those few dollars. I might be maturing.

Only other game I want out of a Steam Sale this year is Ultra, but that shit's still like $25.

I'm waiting for Morrowind to go on Daily, but it's such an old game that I doubt anyone cares to put it on Daily.

If it doesn't I'll just buy it on the last day. I want to see if the game lives up to my memories, and I need to wash this shitty, stagnant, years-old taste of Skyrim out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom