• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

But I was the lore! I remember I had a Yukiko aheago, does that count as lore!?

It's all part of the lore.

Noooooo! You're enabling him! Stahp!

I know, BestGAF after dark and all that I just don't want others to come back and get creeped out by spanking games. Let's keep that to PMs.

It's finnne.. not really.

That's only the europeans and then the early morning people.

Happy Thanksgiving Frienders. Missed new thread but sick shit!

I want some stuffing now ;_;. Boobs won as the thread title or something and then PG suggested one.

Bestgaf after dark is nothing compared to OT2/3

Nah, OT2/3 was lewder. This is tame compared to before.

Zenfalcia

B-but aaron...kingtako is back and hes brought the essence of that time back with him!
HIS AVATAR HAS THE TEAM SHAMELESS LOGO ON IT!

Yes. It's the team shameless logo that ties it all together.

Instead of the ghost of christmas, we get the ghost of team shameless.

Yes. It's the team shameless logo that ties it all together.

Instead of the ghost of christmas, we get the ghost of team shameless.
Akuma to M. Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3 said:
The Raging Demon... It's power is unequaled... It is not my fist but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."
oh my god are we being raging demond right now!?

Psh, Pat saying Souls isn't a series to play on mute. Motherfucker needs to git gud, I've played both Dark games on mute and did great.

Alfebit

Banned
Sorry if I came off sounding like an asshole Tako. I just don't want things getting too much for even the regulars here. Hell, if no one had a problem with how lewd things can get I'd be all for talking in detail about Drill Jill. Don't google that at work or school or in the presence of others.

Zenfalcia

oh my god are we being raging demond right now!?

Yes, it seems to be that way.

Sorry if I came off sounding like an asshole Tako. I just don't want things getting too much for even the regulars here. Hell, if no one had a problem with how lewd things can get I'd be all for talking in detail about Drill Jill. Don't google that at work or school or in the presence of others.

We love you tako <3

Dude.. why did you say that... whyyyy..

Yeah tako people have actually said theyd leave if things got too lewd. So please understand.
Readinf my post im getting a giggle out of my akuma quote cause it says "originally posted by Akuma to M.Bison" as if its Akuma and Bison having a conversation of Gaf.

Alfebit

Banned
Bhahaha! Holy shit, I never thought I'd see someone openly talk about Drill Jill on a forum!

The art is actually great.

Alfe is truely the most shameless.

Seriously, Drill Jill ain't your Grandma's Mega Milk doujins. Them's some of that deep shit. Some Free Hand Tamashi nonsense.

I added that in to make it a little more light hearted but now I've gone and made it worse. Time to commit Sudoku.

Zenfalcia

Seriously, Drill Jill ain't your Grandma's Mega Milk doujins. Them's some of that deep shit. Some Free Hand Tamashi nonsense.

Well, that gives me more incentive to read more.

I added that in to make it a little more light hearted but now I've gone and made it worse. Time to commit Sudoku.

Luckily there's not many people on.

You should have know better. There's nothing light hearted about Drill Jill. Nothing.

I've been reading some drill jill.. It's.. interesting..

How did your move go? Or have you not moved yet?

Emouse

So if I didn't have to go to another site this afternoon for work I could quite easily fall asleep in this office for the rest of the day and no one would ever know, my laziness knows no bounds

I'd probably get sick from being blasted with an A/C all day though, oh well

My girlfriend apparently stayed up all night in a narcolepsy induced fit chaining Ralts to get me a shiny because shiny mega Gardevoir is awesome looking.

1a214864eb3fc08f6c7578b07cec9ee3.png

She named it Satsuki.

That's awesome, but how does one stay up all night with narcolepsy?

Because narcolepsy isn't the randomly going to sleep thing that everyone assumes it is. Actually for her it's... Weird. She can go to sleep, but she doesn't achieve REM sleep, so she'll almost always wake up being tired even after a 12 hour nap or something. She does get sleep attacks without the medication she takes to get into REM sleep at night.

Glitches why is your girlfriend so beast while I sit in the corner and imagine making out with anime girls?

She likes anime girls too. We often talk about the "character designs" in animes.

But Satsuki wears white.

She wore Senketsu once and had that black trench coat while she was a part of Nudist Beach.

Besides she's still the white dress when not Mega'd.

Oh god, she sent me a Ralts way earlier because she got the game before I did. I should get her to rename that one to Ragyo...

I love giving people terribly nicknamed Pokemon. Friend had me trade him a team of six baby's that he wanted to go through the entire game with, so he played the game with six different Pokemon named John Cena.

Zenfalcia

Imagine this, it's valentines day. But guess what! You don't have to spend money on shit and it's just another day to be with your awesome self! And, depending on age, you can easily have meaningless sex with a stranger!
It's not valentines day, it's actually singles awareness day. Also, it means you're one day away from buying cheap chocolate for yourself. Not just age, but personality, too.

Post holiday candy buying is out second favorite sfw past time after playing videogames.

Like it's fine to be single, don't think that it's superior to have a partner, but when you come across someone that just clicks, make it happen Frienders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom