• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why support Atlus when they bullshit you.

Also, it isn't a good game.
Still. Atlus might be more gradifying when you buy their games. They might have gotten Ultimax characters free for the first week...
I'm salty that Altus didn't give us a game for a fucking year and a half, I decided to get Fire Emblem instead so when I finish that I'll get SMT
Seems understandable.
So this is a thing, in case you wanted to display your poor taste in anime for $100 bucks.
Or your terrible cosplay skills.

Well, I just bought F2 and the second half of Bon Appetit. That and Crysis, Bastion, The Basement Collection, and Strider.

Someone needs to save me from myself.

It was the greatest. Mchale was the perfect host for such a stupid thing.

POTAY-TOES

POH-TAY-TOES

I LIKE KILLING OLD PEOPLE!

I couldn't stand that guy. You don't go on a show like that even though we gamers see it as a joke and act so unprofessionally.

croten

Well, I just bought F2 and the second half of Bon Appetit. That and Crysis, Bastion, The Basement Collection, and Strider.

Someone needs to save me from myself.

SAEnrc3.gif

Trying to listen to it but I can't get the damn player to work.

Edit: Found a Youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHRJnZsinQ

Yeah, I can't imagine CM Punk being the easiest guy to work with behind the scenes, but man he's not the only headliner that was eaten and chewed up by the WWE juggernaut.

The best thing that thread exposed me to was that ROH is having a show in NYC next Sunday and I'm trying to convince people to go with me.

NSmPWLN.jpg

I'm really interested in seeing ROH Wrestling, so I guess this might be my first show ever.

YOOOO One guy even looks like MAC from It's Always Sunny!

Zenfalcia

I'll blame everyone else before I blame myself!

It's a dark day for wallets everywhere.

Of course, it'll make you feel less guilty.

And winter sales havent even begun yet! ;_; rip in peace wallets.

Edit:personal note.. i came to class only to find out it was cancelled.. time for another hour trip home.

Of course, it'll make you feel less guilty.

And winter sales havent even begun yet! ;_; rip in peace wallets.

Edit:personal note.. i came to class only to find out it was cancelled.. time for another hour trip home.
Time to go game collecting...

Go celebrate American Thanksgiving like the rest of us!

Emouse

back from work, no smash, no persona q, only alpha sapphire which I'm not even going to start playing yet, now I gotta wait till tomorrow this is poop

at least I have tomorrow off work probably

Dragonfall. Unless OG is also on sale.

Isn't Dragonfall just an enhanced version of Returns?

I believe its just a different campaign? I don't think they changed the battle mechanics.
It was totally worth it when I bought full price. That Yoko poster is da best <3333 (though its not that big, but I prefer posters not on the giant side.)

Edit: oh right and it comes with the soundtrack to.
Its a poster? It looks like a wall scroll... I need the OST. God damn it wallet!

Its a poster? It looks like a wall scroll... I need the OST. God damn it wallet!

Its a poster. Its hanging on my wall right now. It even comes with Kamina stickers with the Gurren symbol and his "Who the hell do you think I am?" motto. Slap that shit on your car and show people just how much a cool guy you are.

Keeping my black friday/cyber monday shopping list low. Just want discounted PS+ and Xbox Live Gold and waiting on the lightning deal for Diablo 3:UEE or else just picking it for 30 at like walmart or bestbuy.

Unless something else is being sold for ridiculously cheap, but my backlog is big enough as is and my next gen backlog isn't getting any smaller.

croten

I figured it was available. I was just reacting to the fact that the page says : "only shipping to the US & Canada" for a somewhat comedic effect.

I'm terrible at conveying jokes through text. :p

Well I assume it's region locked anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom