• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

Who?

All joking aside, they're better together than separate imo..

It's true, remote control is best song

I'll still hear the songs that you dislike. I haven't heard any of his.

Can't name them off the top of my head I just know they're the ones from diva f, it's probably just because I'm not a fan of those style songs, they're slow and not fun, I just really like the high BPM Miku songs like Secret Police and such

He's got some alright songs in F 2nd

That's good then, in F it's like 70% Miku and 30% everyone else, which is to be expected but you get no variety for the other characters

All the wierdos here got avatars that were cropped pictures of hentai girls in mid-coitus.

Not me though.
God damn it. You guys should have archived what photos you used...
Can't name them off the top of my head I just know they're the ones from diva f, it's probably just because I'm not a fan of those style songs, they're slow and not fun, I just really like the high BPM Miku songs like Secret Police and such

That's good then, in F it's like 70% Miku and 30% everyone else, which is to be expected but you get no variety for the other characters
Alright. I understand. I live the beats too.

Fuck Miku.

Ubi pls.

i34jJ5gs6BKeV.gif
Well it is too late now but I think it turned out to just be a bug that only one guy was able to reproduce here? Or just time based lighting changes. It really says something about our opinion of Ubi but also our tendency to jump to conclusions with almost no evidence if we were all willing to accept this at first glance. GAF sensationalism and all that

croten

Why were you so salty in OT2 when SMTIV's been out for quite a while in Europe now! You should have bought that instead of Miku...

I'm salty that Altus didn't give us a game for a fucking year and a half, I decided to get Fire Emblem instead so when I finish that I'll get SMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom